::Wine, Roses & Kisses.. MoNaya on SBB #4 ::

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys just to make this thread more exciting i have added Monaya's compatibility  test too which Gr8 mag posted in Sept issue.. 😳  πŸ˜‰See in below post.. 😳

ok lets continue our craziness here🀣  we are still going strong on the fourth thread 🀣

Originally posted by monayafan

guys today monaya interview was there in sbb,

ohhhhhhhhhh it was so cute,mohit had brought sanaya for dinner.actually they had come for gr8 photoshoot valentine special so after that mohit took sanaya for dinner and omgg mohit kissed sanaya on her cheek and sanaya also kissed mohit πŸ˜›it was so so sweet ,there was sbb also with them so the reporter said
"aaj hamare saath tvpur ki sabse mastikhor jodi he"
then turning towards monaya she said"to aaj date pe aye he aap"
sanaya replied "are no its not date,wo to hum gr8 photoshoot ke liye aye the aur fir waha se yaha aa gaye""ye to hum dinner kar rahe he warna hamesha kisi panipuri ke thele ke pass hi  mohit leke jata he"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
to which mohit replied "haha ,me ghar se gadi me khud driving karke sanaya ko leke aya hu"πŸ˜›
then monaya hug hayeeeeeeeeeeee it was so romantic,
 soon sbb was playing some song and monaya were seen kissing each other ,to which  sbb me aya "kya pyar he ,itni chipka chupki,romance ,zamane ki to koi fikar hi nahi ,bapre itna khulam khula pyar "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†then sanaya was asked to sing a song,so  think for first time she sang the song,sorry guys i didnt remember the song she sang ,but it was soso romantic then "mohit gave the rose to sanaya wishing her happy happy valentines day"to which sanaya "Chalo ise wapis waas me rakhdo"
i didnt saw any topic over here so thought to share it
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=395528 
here is the link,given by jyotika
thanx dear very very much for link

some stuff from us : 

Let me know if u want me to put something else......I just put ones which I saved:)
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Mohit Sanaya are the couple who have a SUPERB offcreen rapport, sizzling chemistryand not to mention GREAT COMPATIBILITY.. 😳
Just have a look at their earlier Gr8 magazine interview and u will get an idea... πŸ˜‰

Sanaya Irani & Mohit Sehgal:

The only couple to get seven on seven is none other than the cute and lovely couple from the popular Star One show Miley Jab hum Tum.Yes you guessed it right; it's Gunjan and Samrat aka Sanaya and Mohit, who won hands down the compatibility test.So read on to know what they said about each other'

You'll share amazing on-screen chemistry, what's the secret behind it'

Sanaya: Well we both are good actors and absolutely understand each other, on-screen as well as off screen.Our friendship also has helped as we both are extremely comfortable with each other in front of camera.

Mohit:I think we have lot of similarities and we are really good friends so that helps build up the amazing chemistry that you see on-screen (Smiles).

Your off-screen relation'.

Sanaya: We are very good friends.

Mohit: We share an amazing relationship of friendship, she's very close to me and one of my best friends.

Reaction to rumors of link-ups..

Sanaya: I always choose to not comment  on Mohit and my relationship or any of the rumors as I feel it's my personal life and I don't need to give explanations to any one. You know, the more you clarify, the more people will exaggerate that issue so better keep away from them.

Mohit:(Laughs) I wish someday these rumors turn true. Jokes apart, I feel that it's best to not to comment on any such allegations as we are not answerable to anyone.

Would you like to date him/her in real life'

Sanaya: Yes, I wouldn't mind, he's so passionate about dating (Laughs), in fact he's passionate about each and everything.

Mohit:Ya, of course but bahut kharcha ho jayega shopping mein'

Compatiblity test :                      7/7

Fav colour:

Sanaya: Black

Mohit: She mostly wears white but she recently brought a lot of dresses in red & pink. So white, red and pink.

Fav Song:

Sanaya: He loves singing and I am sure he'll say 'Arre itne saare hai, mujhe yaad nahi'.But songs from Dil se, Taal are his all time favorites.

Mohit: In every interview she will say 'Mujhe yaad nahi hai, I am really bad at such questions'.

Fav scene from the serial:

Sanaya: I know Mohit he will definitely say, "Arre yaar itne saare scenes hai, how can I say just one fav scene."

Mohit: Again the same, Hmm'I really can't recall 1 scene, there are so many.

1 thing he/she can't live without:

Sanaya: Family and Food.

Mohit: This one's easy Family & food

(She keeps munching on something and asks everyone 'Kya kha rahe ho?')

Passionate about:

Sanaya: Everything, seriously I mean it;

He's passionate about his work , singing,love and everything else he does.

Mohit: Of course her work but she is more passionate about shopping.

Biggest Obsession:

Sanaya:He's absolutely obsessed with his hair,he keeps looking at his hair, and keeps adjusting and styling them.

Mohit: All the things that she shops for, clothes,shoes accessories, etc.

Ideal Girl/Guy:

Sanaya: It has to be Me, his ideal girl is like Sanaya Irani.

Mohit: I know, she would have 101 % said that my ideal Guy would be a 'Combination of a Masseur and a Chef',but mujhe nahi lagta usse kabhi bhi aisa ladka milega(Winks). For my ideal girl she would have 100% said 'Me Sanaya Irani".

(Laughs and  I nod in  agreement)

😍 😍 πŸ˜

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omgggg the 4th thread finally πŸ₯³
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyeeee..finalyyy d 4th thread z here.....   πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
fatima873 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can anyone of u tell me when the nterview of urlremoved will be uploaded. i will be really grateful if u will tell me

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Congo Monayaholics!! πŸ€—   πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³   We seriously proved that we really are crazy when it comes to SG/MS! πŸ˜‰
SoniRita thumbnail
yayyyyyyyyyyyy 4th thread congo shongo eveyone
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaaaaaaaay yippeeeeeeee congo for the fourth thread guysπŸ₯³..seriously this has become a gr8 adda for us monayaholicsπŸ€—
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -BlueFairy-

Where is everyone? πŸ€”

im thereπŸ˜›
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Fairyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—  Give me a hug all of you!! πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—