Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i loved that seg i supposed not to discuss here but can't stop myself to share my views here πŸ˜† i just loved their irritating personality one their name πŸ€£ both called each other irritating personality πŸ€£ but loved the way sanaya said there r few ppl in her life who r pure and clean from heart very genuine and mohit is one of them πŸ˜³ gosh show march cracked me up big time πŸ€£

@ aasu they showed that chance pe dance marofy one scene on sbb or sbs i don't rem but sajan's marriage shoot time they showed it πŸ˜† he was trying to kiss her β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£ thank god she didn't get chance to slap him πŸ€£

i just love their fav food talk where he said i love sanaya's mom' parsi food it showed their family bonding and respect as well and i wanted to know what one obsession sanaya have which he can't say to us πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i also hope they will work together they r craving for it but reality is also that its not their and our hand we will def support them whether they will work together or not we will def wait for their damakedar come back may be in future we will get them together as well 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🀣 🀣 🀣

Ashuuuu!!πŸ€— Yep, I totally get you!! Seriously, it's very needed for their groW*H as actors.

And I'm good!! How're you? Haven't seen you around too much!!

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Aashi: Oh!!! That segment i remember very well. I thought it was some old scene (of ZDPK fame πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and at that time we hardly had any segment. I'm sorry...the pic wasn't clear..hence, couldn't identify it.

And...yes!!! Waiting for MoNaya...together, or seperately. Just want them back and that too soon.

ayesha_80 thumbnail
@ Ishu: First of all, plzzzz someone help me. I need a gun HERE 🀣🀣 Ishu, thanks for showering your love on me (refer to ur PM) 🀣🀣

Yes...my MP (marketing partner), that's essential for their groW*H. I don't want them to get a tag of just "good for each other" actors. Coz this is soooo not true. I genuinely feel that SG brought "emotions" in MJHT....and it was these emtions that touched our hearts. I'm sure, u're gonna agree wid me on this...but its extremely difficult to bring that "emotional quotient" in any show. Lighter moments....anyone can do. The credit for this defo goes to MoNaya...as, it was their brilliant portrayal of the two characters. Hence, i'd like them to explore themselves in other shows, with diff. actors as well.
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

@ Aashi: Oh!!! That segment i remember very well. I thought it was some old scene (of ZDPK fame πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and at that time we hardly had any segment. I'm sorry...the pic wasn't clear..hence, couldn't identify it.

And...yes!!! Waiting for MoNaya...together, or seperately. Just want them back and that too soon.

u know what happened i put that sajan's marriage kiss one pic with msg and they showed it and recalled that moment πŸ˜† i am glad they read my golu molu monaya moment πŸ˜† gosh with every pic they shared their memories i put pics which i liked but never thought with pics they will have awesome memories πŸ˜³
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

@ Ishu: First of all, plzzzz someone help me. I need a gun HERE 🀣🀣 Ishu, thanks for showering your love on me (refer to ur PM) 🀣🀣

Yes...my MP (marketing partner), that's essential for their groW*H. I don't want them to get a tag of just "good for each other" actors. Coz this is soooo not true. I genuinely feel that SG brought "emotions" in MJHT....and it was these emtions that touched our hearts. I'm sure, u're gonna agree wid me on this...but its extremely difficult to bring that "emotional quotient" in any show. Lighter moments....anyone can do. The credit for this defo goes to MoNaya...as, it was their brilliant portrayal of the two characters. Hence, i'd like them to explore themselves in other shows, with diff. actors as well.

🀣 I'll stop laughing.... SOON. 🀣

Yep, MP, I soooo agree!! Don't wanna see them being cast only with each other, something that happens with many offscreen couples. They have so much potential, and SG were truly proof of that! And you said it. They did take the emotions to a new high. And until they don't try out new stuff, we wouldn't be able to see how they do with different kinds of characters and prove themselves yet again.

ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

🀣 I'll stop laughing.... SOON. 🀣

Yep, MP, I soooo agree!! Don't wanna see them being cast only with each other, something that happens with many offscreen couples. They have so much potential, and SG were truly proof of that! And you said it. They did take the emotions to a new high. And until they don't try out new stuff, we wouldn't be able to see how they do with different kinds of characters and prove themselves yet again.

Wat do you mean by SOON?! Stop it now....plz 🀣🀣

And...yes, my WP-PM (how cud I forget WP?!)....MoNaya gave us SG...a couple, who we can never ever forget...who connected us all here...with whom we all cud relate in one way or the other....and who were much more than a fictional couple for us. Its been more than 2 months now..still the SG magic very much prevails. And the weirdest....or rather, amazing part is...after SG, we cannot get hooked to any other couple/story. This was the magic MoNaya created and as we've said, they should try out new stuff. Like Sanaya said in one of her interview's..this is essential for an actor's "creative satisfaction" too.

Ishu...I'm off now. Great catching up wid u...even though for a brief convo. Hope to talk to u sooooon!!! πŸ€—  

2nd part

Dil ko tumse pyaar hua

I loved that picture of Sanaya,really beautiful

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Guys is the part 2 up on YT? for some reason im not able to sign in my account there :'(
No idea about that Ragini
Why don't you ask this there only?