Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

ohh my Payal swweets , m buttercups misedddd u like hell 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Yupp Trip was very gd , I enjoyed a lott . n wht made me more happy was tht conincidene of my Room no 😆

My Monipie!! Really it is so good to have you back, my lovely!! 🤗 Hey, I just realized something. You haven't watched any of the episodes from Monday, right? OMG, then you better go offline right now and go watch them. You are in for a huge mega surprise, which I am not going to keep a surprise for you, just because even Mahi had apparently missed the 2-3 episodes and she came online and asked us, if she should watch them and we obviously encouraaged her to do so but then she got mad at us about not telling her the super mega absolutely amazing development between NivRen, that they are now sharing the same bed!! Hehe, exciting huh? But not exactly what you are thinking, they are still simply sleeping on the same bed and nothing else. I am waiting to see your reaction.😆 Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Sneha I cn understand dear , i cn fully understand lolzzz

@Keety No dear i havn't watched it . My Net is working veryy slow damnnn . I hav 2 watch all 4 episodes frm monday ., grrrrrr , But i will watcgh it . aaj hi dekhke rahungi . becozz I can't wait 2 watch .

Dear cn u tell me did anythng bigg hapenned in dis weekend ? Imean somethng Virren's past is revealed or his truth came out etc etc . n Ya My mom was tealling me on my phone hehe don't laugh i was d one who asked her abt cbm hehee . So she told me whch i didn't understand n kind of shocked ki Viren was cryng in BT scene or somethng like tht . Plzz clear my confusion dear
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@Sneha I cn understand dear , i cn fully understand lolzzz

@Keety No dear i havn't watched it . My Net is working veryy slow damnnn . I hav 2 watch all 4 episodes frm monday ., grrrrrr , But i will watcgh it . aaj hi dekhke rahungi . becozz I can't wait 2 watch .

Dear cn u tell me did anythng bigg hapenned in dis weekend ? Imean somethng Virren's past is revealed or his truth came out etc etc . n Ya My mom was tealling me on my phone hehe don't laugh i was d one who asked her abt cbm hehee . So she told me whch i didn't understand n kind of shocked ki Viren was cryng in BT scene or somethng like tht . Plzz clear my confusion dear

Well on DT he was sad and more upset, more like he wanted to stab someone by his fork. Nothing much came out about his past only that BS was the one who sent him to hostel and Viren is still mad about it. And there was a scene which VD recalls when Viren sent off to hostel, very sad scene. Viren didn't come home even in vacations, he used to go out with his parents or he spent time at his Nani's place.  You can find Viren's letter to VD in following thread.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1601382&PID=38559850&#38559850
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Sneha, Ketty, Vidya!! 🤗 I love it so much when we all think alike. Nothing like it! 👏 In fact, that has been the scenario I have been imagining ever since we discovered that Viren is the stalker. See clearly Nivedita is so falling for him, right? So, I was thinking that maybe as she would confess her feelings to him, it will really make Viren feel guilty and then he would end up telling her everything. That would be wonderful, right, if the story goes that way? 😍 But I know that I am seriously building my hopes too high. 😔 Things can never pan out this nicely and the CTs are notorious to show us stuff that we are least expecting. So, ya despite the fact that I am thinking about all this, I know that most likely it is not going to happen like we are hoping. Nivi will unfortunately find out in the worst way possible, that is, through Sid. 😭

Simran, my jaan! 🤗 Are you online dear? I do see you have been clicking on the few of the posts. 😊 Sweetie, missed you online yesterday and I have yet to read your post about your personal story that everyone has been talking about. Will do so today evening once I get home without fail.

OMG, my Moni jaan is back!! Hi, my dear!! 🤗 I did miss you ton, sweetie!! So good to have you back. Hope you had a great trip??

Hi Payal
Yes, I don't wnt Sid to tell Nivi. Wasn't their an article that Viren will tell Nivi everything! I'm hoping fr that!
hi Simi. Hi Moni - hope you had a good trip.
Sneha, I'm commnting on the fan page as much as I can.
I will sign off for today. Will C u all tom. Goodnight!🤗
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@vids if that is true then i swear it will be brilliant it will be much better if its thats way btw did u see an article regarding that and if so can you remember where you saw that article?? 
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

@vids if that is true then i swear it will be brilliant it will be much better if its thats way btw did u see an article regarding that and if so can you remember where you saw that article?? 

Hey Anisha! 🤗 How are you, dear? I think she is refering to one of the first articles that came out around the time when the episode where Viren's hatred towards Sid is revealed. I think there were couple of articles on TellyBuzz and one on Star Plus, I believe.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey girls sorry I disappeared like that I have some work. I will be gone again but be back.
But I have a question to ask you guys.
Viren told Nivi after she manoafyd him and agreed she will go with him to holidays that"everything will be different after the vacation, between us and here in the family"
my question is, did he already anticipated that Sid will be going on vacation too, because as far as I  remember Sid-Divya decided later that they will go on vacation.
Please let me know what do you all think. Thanks
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Anisha! 🤗 How are you, dear? I think she is refering to one of the first articles that came out around the time when the episode where Viren's hatred towards Sid is revealed. I think there were couple of articles on TellyBuzz and one on Star Plus, I believe.

Hi Payal, 🤗I'm fine thank you, how are you? oh right thank you for clearing that out, really appreciate it. You know so many articles are released everyday but hardly any of them have the correct facts on them lol x
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

My Monipie!! Really it is so good to have you back, my lovely!! 🤗 Hey, I just realized something. You haven't watched any of the episodes from Monday, right? OMG, then you better go offline right now and go watch them. You are in for a huge mega surprise, which I am not going to keep a surprise for you, just because even Mahi had apparently missed the 2-3 episodes and she came online and asked us, if she should watch them and we obviously encouraaged her to do so but then she got mad at us about not telling her the super mega absolutely amazing development between NivRen, that they are now sharing the same bed!! Hehe, exciting huh? But not exactly what you are thinking, they are still simply sleeping on the same bed and nothing else. I am waiting to see your reaction.😆

Wht ??????? R u joking wid me dear ? Plzz don't give me heart Attack . i m surelyy gonna die . 🤢 Did they consumated their marrige ? 😲😲 n on 1 BED ??? 😲 . oH god just by hearing it givng me goosebumps .
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey girls sorry I disappeared like that I have some work. I will be gone again but be back.

But I have a question to ask you guys.
Viren told Nivi after she manoafyd him and agreed she will go with him to holidays that"everything will be different after the vacation, between us and here in the family"
my question is, did he already anticipated that Sid will be going on vacation too, because as far as I  remember Sid-Divya decided later that they will go on vacation.
Please let me know what do you all think. Thanks

Hey Milee, how r u? Sid and DIvya didn't decide when Viren said that dialogue but I think he knew Sid will plan soon, I guess Viren might have counted on DIyva's jealous nature you know. Viren told VD that they are going on vacation, VD in turns told DIvya and Divya took care of the rest. 😊