Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz My sweetiessssss i m backkkkkkkkkkk Hu r u alll ? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— . missedddd u alll soooooooooooo sooooo muchhhhhh n i m soooo soooo Happyyyyyyyy 2 b Backkkkkkkk πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

but look like all u r so buzyy in discussions ki No1 missed me 😭😭😭😭

awwwww i missed many thngss . loadsss of pagess 2 read  I havn't watched episodes since Monday n nor 2night one also 😭😭 . i will wacth it . Abhi toh just entered in home , got fresh n ran here . aww missedd my Viren , NIVREN , CCBM , n u all soo soo much 😭😭

Guyzzzz one thng i want 2 share wid u all , u would nt believe , i was nt connected 2 CCBM , n my Viren n NivRen since monday but u know d room where i was stayng guess wht ? It's ROOM NO was 301 . As soon as i saw it , i was like 😲 . ki See hu much i love my Viren ki Uske Room no ne bhi peecha nahi choda πŸ˜†
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz My sweetiessssss i m backkkkkkkkkkk Hu r u alll ? πŸ€— . missedddd u alll soooooooooooo sooooo muchhhhhh n i m soooo soooo Happyyyyyyyy 2 b Backkkkkkkk πŸ€— 

but look like all u r so buzyy in discussions ki No1 missed me 😭

awwwww i missed many thngss . loadsss of pagess 2 read  I havn't watched episodes since Monday n nor 2night one also 😭😭 . i will wacth it . Abhi toh just entered in home , got fresh n ran here . aww missedd my Viren , NIVREN , CCBM , n u all soo soo much 😭😭

Guyzzzz one thng i want 2 share wid u all , u would nt believe , i was nt connected 2 CCBM , n my Viren n NivRen since monday but u know d room where i was stayng guess wht ? It's ROOM NO was 301 . As soon as i saw it , i was like 😲 . ki See hu much i love my Viren ki Uske Room no ne bhi peecha nahi choda πŸ˜†

Hey Moni jaan. I thought u were supposed to be back on thursday baby.. Good to have u hereπŸ€—

Hope u enjoyed ur trip a lot....
Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail
OH yeah really wanna see his reactions and actions when he comes to know that Viren is the stalker.. I too want that Viren should disclose everything to Nivi than Nivi coming to know of it through third party...
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi girls. good morning/evening/night. How are you all doing?? i barely slept last night..but i am ok right now. excited to see all of you online. New day and new epi. wow. I see some positivity in Nivren today. I have not seen it yet but just read it. The temple scene sounds really good. 

actually this whole Sid's accusation track is proving to us that Sid is very self centered and only thinks for himself. not even his mum or wife or nivi. and he will only react when fingers are pointed at him because we know he wants a WINDEX image. OMG..my pet name for him was true n perfect. One smudge and he takes out his Windex Glove to clean it. But why and how Sid become this way?? and to make him realize whatever Viren is trying to make him understand ..i think this is the only way..and Viren is right in making Nivi point fingers at Sid. Because of course Viren has seen that eveyrone sides with Sid ..always ..even CC and JW. so who else is left. even Nadu does not have guts to play his game. Hahaha. kidding. but yea Only Nivi has the guts and reasons and movitation to play this game. She is only one whose finger pointing will hurt Sid. No one else's. but its ok. I think this excerise is beneficial to Nivi more than anyone else. She will learn lot of things. How to stand up, ask questions, point fingers and vent out your anger.

See, I want to make one point. Even when Sid Broke Nivi's heart and married DD ..Nivi was heartbroken but could not tell Sid She hates him for leaving her and playing with her love and giving her false promises and hope. Even though she was crying she kept her feelings bottled up. But, Yday she told Sid...I Hate You. And that sentence was not just for MP...but everything Sid has done wrong so far. She said you broke my love, trust, and then even Hope. That hate word was more for a Lover never being true to her than for a Friend. 

Actually CT has failed in this MP track in 1 way. When all the incidents were happening earlier there was not a single glitch. They did not show any mistakes made by MP. even bulb was not caught in anyone else's hands but Viren's...everything was so smooth and so perfect.

and now..just to run the track faster and show everything quickly..they are showing MP making so many errors and bloopers. why were there no mistakes in kurta scene or any other incidents? and why now Viren is losing his edge? is it because he has fallen in love with Nivi more deeply that he is becoming more comfortable? but then again..he knows Sid will catch him if he loses his grip. so why take chance?

i am really excited to see Nivi's reaction to all of this. I know she will be shocked but then what? i don't want to predict or guess because that will spoil the surprise. but it will not happen tomorrow...so maybe next week or even 2 weeks from now we might see this confrontation. which sucks because we have to wait so long. 

i am reading what you all r thinking and suggesting and it is awesome. keep going. 

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gmann2010

I agree with you Vidya, Sid is only doing all this to clear out his name not to sort out problems. He is the root of the problems. Nivi pleaded with him when CC was dragging her out that day and he stool like zombie. I have no sympathy for him. πŸ˜‘ Once he finds out that it is Viren, I would really like to see how he will react, will he still  be goody goody brother and try to understand or just erupt like volcano as he always does?

I have noticed something in Sidharth when ever someone blames him or accuses him he gets angry and raises his voice and when someone pleads to him or his family members blasts at someone who is innocent he just keeps mum,  he did the same thing wih Nivi when she was all surrounded by the soods,  also before their wedding when Nivi accused the Soods of doing conspitacy against them he accused Nivi and insulted Nivren,  He seems to be a selfish person,  and just thinking about himself,  even on the moo deekhaayi day when the women were taliking about him and nivi he got angry and insulted them,, am sure had it been Nivi with someone else he would have been quiet, 

Sorry am not bashing at Sid but just giving my view,  he gets angry at all the wrong reasons he never sides the right, he blindly accuses people without even knowing the truth, I think this is wat Viren wants to show him how does it feel when u r innocent and people u love and trust accuse u, 
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz My sweetiessssss i m backkkkkkkkkkk Hu r u alll ? πŸ€— . missedddd u alll soooooooooooo sooooo muchhhhhh n i m soooo soooo Happyyyyyyyy 2 b Backkkkkkkk πŸ€— 

Hi Moni. welcome back. we missed you. now you have lots to catch up with. 

Did you Not See Viren's IKEA SOFA from Shova's house in your Hotel room 301?? With a Big Yellow Bow Tie?? Oh soo sad..maybe Shova must not have delivered it. ..very mean...she is prob sleeping on it all by herself and not sharing with us....

haha. kidding. welcome back jaan. 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Moni πŸ€— You are back. Missed you sweetie. How was ur trip? had fun? I can imagine how much you have missed watching CCBM, Viren and NiVren. Glad that you r back now. 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Moni jaan. I thought u were supposed to be back on thursday baby.. Good to have u hereπŸ€—

Hope u enjoyed ur trip a lot....

Heyyy snehaa my jaan hu r u ? πŸ€—πŸ€—

So i m back on Thurs only dear πŸ˜†
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sneha, Ketty, Vidya!! πŸ€— I love it so much when we all think alike. Nothing like it! πŸ‘ In fact, that has been the scenario I have been imagining ever since we discovered that Viren is the stalker. See clearly Nivedita is so falling for him, right? So, I was thinking that maybe as she would confess her feelings to him, it will really make Viren feel guilty and then he would end up telling her everything. That would be wonderful, right, if the story goes that way? 😍 But I know that I am seriously building my hopes too high. πŸ˜” Things can never pan out this nicely and the CTs are notorious to show us stuff that we are least expecting. So, ya despite the fact that I am thinking about all this, I know that most likely it is not going to happen like we are hoping. Nivi will unfortunately find out in the worst way possible, that is, through Sid. 😭

Simran, my jaan! πŸ€— Are you online dear? I do see you have been clicking on the few of the posts. 😊 Sweetie, missed you online yesterday and I have yet to read your post about your personal story that everyone has been talking about. Will do so today evening once I get home without fail.

OMG, my Moni jaan is back!! Hi, my dear!! πŸ€— I did miss you ton, sweetie!! So good to have you back. Hope you had a great trip??
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail
Hey Simmi, HUgs

Janu i think y Viren is being caught now is because now to save Nivi he brought out one proof out in the open in front of his family and though it was a very good gesture and relived nivi a bit but it would prove fatal for him coz now Sid has one lead which he can follow ( if he does) to track the stalker.

He was i guess shocked when Nivi was being taken over to a psychiatrist. that certainly wasn't his intention.. So to avoid that he had to prove Nivi sane and he brought out a proof... Also he probably underestimated Nivi's physical strength and did not think she can push him and he would b injured himselfπŸ˜†