Veer understands......

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone๐Ÿ˜Š, i know U must b all sleeping now...

so Good morning , when u read this post, n dont forget 2 hv a gr8 day..๐Ÿ˜Š

BTW I watched yestarday's episode.๐Ÿ˜ณ...n trust me Veer understands the nautankies of the e taps n i'm sure he didnt trust a single word she uttered.n thts exactly the reason y he didnt stop her.....but he might b stopping tht cheapp dramebazzz so tht the whole family does not go against Ichcha. ๐Ÿ˜Š
the fact tht he made it clear to tht E Taps, he wants her 2 stay back bcoz of bb... (Bundela Bar...nahinnn Bundela Budhey  .๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†)  daddaji n Mai...CLEARLY INDICATES he doesnt care for her, but he might possibly lie ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ 2 stopp her๐Ÿ˜ƒ, treat lies with lies...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am sorry if I hurt any1 with my rude lang against Daddaji n Mai...but they r bad ppl n they dont deserve my respect..n me writing good things abt them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just hope there is no misunderstanding between Veer and Iccha, (that's all I care about) and i also hope Iccha tells Veer about the whole mangalsutra fiasco.
I have my fears that Tapu will try every possible way to separate Veecha.
hasini79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

Hi everyone๐Ÿ˜Š, i know U must b all sleeping now...

so Good morning , when u read this post, n dont forget 2 hv a gr8 day..๐Ÿ˜Š

BTW I watched yestarday's episode.๐Ÿ˜ณ...n trust me Veer understands the nautankies of the e taps n i'm sure he didnt trust a single word she uttered.n thts exactly the reason y he didnt stop her.....but he might b stopping tht cheapp dramebazzz so tht the whole family does not go against Ichcha. ๐Ÿ˜Š
the fact tht he made it clear to tht E Taps, he wants her 2 stay back bcoz of bb... (Bundela Bar...nahinnn Bundela Budhey  .๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†)  daddaji n Mai...CLEARLY INDICATES he doesnt care for her, but he might possibly lie ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ 2 stopp her๐Ÿ˜ƒ, treat lies with lies...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am sorry if I hurt any1 with my rude lang against Daddaji n Mai...but they r bad ppl n they dont deserve my respect..n me writing good things abt them

hi shivani good morning nice post๐Ÿ‘ i liked the bundela budheyverymuch, keep it up๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i felt the same abouut the precap n veer but still i was in confusion ...its cleared now after reading the post
Edited by gh79 - 13 years ago
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what about good night post..its night here.lol...AS veecha fans..we must believe in our Veer..he no better!!
shahima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tapasya cant come in between veecha anymore. remember saturday special epii, the trust and love that they have  for each other cant be broken so easily!
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa shivani
any one in their normal senses can see the nautankies of tappu rani
but now he stopped her
so she will definitely take advantage of this situation
and veer cant humilate her anymore
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Veer will be stopping Taps out of no choice situation๐Ÿ˜”...only for the oldies sake, as he knows how much they want this baby.... and taps knows this too, so she is taking full advantage of the situation and once again she will go on her revenge mode saying, 'Mr veer Singh Bundela why u want me to stay back...." and like last time, when he begged her to come back for Vansh's sake and she had made him grovel ...she may once again take revenge by making him plead for her to stay back...

Is this the true love she feels for him...? ๐Ÿ˜กwhen u love someone u dont take revenge or humiliate him by showing attitude and talking rudely to him in front of the whole family...

Veer has in clear words told her he does not have any feelings for her ...she is the one who with fake preg drama pushed her way into btoon house n now that (the stupid CVs๐Ÿ˜ก have made it) its turned  into real preg.... she has realised she has the upper hand is taking advantage of the situation...and doing this drama of leaving the house... hope she just leaves and never returns...๐Ÿคข
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Goodmorning & nice post shivani, like a true Veer fan.....๐Ÿ˜Š

but its getting difficult to tolerate taps tantrums any more..what is she upto...she just wants to stick to Veer somehow & get iccha out of the way...lets say even if this happens for whatever reasons, will she ever get his love....never !! somebody,  her well wisher like jogi or I dont know ๐Ÿ˜•..someone.. shud just shake her up & drill into her this,

Love happens because it happens .
No one can force love on any one .
Leave alone humans animals too can not be forced .
Love is a natural feeling, unstoppable ,unmanageable and undeniable .
force means you are in authority, demanding a response.
love does not demand, it nurtures.

& just shoot this nani...she is responsible for all this nonsense....when will she get punished for her  unforgivable crime of ruining a life completely...๐Ÿ˜ก

and what is jogi doing...shud he not be aware of what's her daughter is upto..how can parents be so ignorant...bus usse b house bhej diya aur saari responsibility khatam ๐Ÿ˜ก....

Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
haa haa tappy ki nautanki company phir start๐Ÿ˜†it was evident from veer,s expressions he wants to stop her for BB(Bundela Budhey๐Ÿ˜†) and so that ichcha is saved from mai's taane๐Ÿ˜†kya yar yeh veer jab dekho tapsyaa kaa bevakoof banata hai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

haa haa tappy ki nautanki company phir start๐Ÿ˜†it was evident from veer,s expressions he wants to stop her for BB(Bundela Budhey๐Ÿ˜†) and so that ichcha is saved from mai's taane๐Ÿ˜†kya yar yeh veer jab dekho tapsyaa kaa bevakoof banata hai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

par yeh bundela buddhe bhi nirale hain....mare huye bete ki itni tadap ki dushman ko gale lagaa rahe hain..aur zinda bete ki koi kadar nahin use itna tadpa rahen hain..๐Ÿ˜•