Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I know what you mean...its like AY understanding before remix concert scene to lets just say three promises one! I feel THREE PROMISES SO BADLY...and its very beautifullllllllllllllllllllll...But that understanding one is so invisibly beautiful that its just beautiful..you know?
I can't wait to see season finale of season 4...okie all this while, i thought it was derek who made the house of candles...but now I know that its meredith and I just can't stop grinningggggggggggggggggggg!!! OMG! Derek's expressions would be priceless in that moment!!!!
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how do u knw its meredithhhhhhhhhhhhh??
and duh to u for thinking it ws derek who made house of candles
m dieing to see their dream house it wld be a house full of love and sunshine and hopes and dreamssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Because I almost saw it yesterday...but than stopped myself from seeing it pura!!!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
are you gonna stay till your 1 AM? We can watch episode 14 and 15! ❤️
and i cant stop seieng Ele scene naps while everyone praising Ellen and kudos to her hats off to her she killed the scene nailed it but Paddy too was just EXCEPTIONALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EXCEPTIONAL EXCEPTIONAL EXCEPTIONAL the way he is just constantly looking at Mer the way he almost is abt to cry feeling her pain her angst damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn this man doesnt needs dialogues his eyes are enouuuuuuuuuuuugh they so freaking are ENOUGH
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
im so damn excited for d match tmrw...

BLEEEDDDD BLUE BOYS!!!!!!!

guys do u have any gut feelings on whos gonna win tmrw?

OMG U R SUCH A CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR U SAW HOUSE OF CANDLES SCENE BLAAAAAAAAH U SUCK

ACCHA LETS DO A DELA I WLD SLEPE AND U WAKE ME UP BY CALLING ME WNE U CME? I WLD LOAD BOTH EPIS NOW AND SLEEP WHAT SAY?????????
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I think both Ellen and Patrick were just beautiful in this scene...which is what makes this scene so extra special!

But the moment that killed me and still does is when Derek says "You and I will be parents...I promise you" and the way his face is leaning against hers...I don't know but it was like so beautiful...and than he hugs hers!! I just love that moment!!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

OMG U R SUCH A CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR U SAW HOUSE OF CANDLES SCENE BLAAAAAAAAH U SUCK

ACCHA LETS DO A DELA I WLD SLEPE AND U WAKE ME UP BY CALLING ME WNE U CME? I WLD LOAD BOTH EPIS NOW AND SLEEP WHAT SAY?????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Than i have to wait more?? NO WAYS!! NO FREAKING WAYS!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

im so damn excited for d match tmrw...

BLEEEDDDD BLUE BOYS!!!!!!!

guys do u have any gut feelings on whos gonna win tmrw?

Why just boys? I want to bleed blue too! *not talking emoticon*

Nopes...no idea but I hope India wins, just for sachin! ❤️🤗