Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ikrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr????

cant stop oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing gooooooooooooooooooeing at that sig so much niahrofyinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gng on and i cant stop adoring Mer while she is niahrofyinggggggggggggggg her McDreamy goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she is so chottu saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa her chottusaness amazes me she is just so freaking tiny makes her all the more innocent in such adorable scenes sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

these two days r my last bit of gaing frm monday i have to seirously study wld watch S4 wid u bt S5 on wards u watch whole epis i wld watch the MD bits wid uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu exept maybe sme epis which just CANNOT be watched in parts

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh still have to see epi 14 and 15 though mere saath wapis dekhegi? fir we wld go on to see s4 finaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I will see it again but before you come at ur morning...or you can stay late at your night and we will see episode 14-15...and morning main finale!!

I CANT POSTPONE WATCHING FINALE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! She is sooo chotu saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I love themmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Btw will u change my dabbaaaaaaaa????
ikrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?????????

she is just literallly GLOWINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG with love i so hated that song sequence That too ws a MerDer song pata hai on wat scene it came orijnally? Wen Mer calls Finn and Derek both to Jo's and goes like i like u and i like u and i thought i needed to make a choice bt there is thing called considering of options and i wld like to do that in the olden days its called dating....🀣...it ws such a hilarious scene Der ws so amuuuuuuuuuuuuuused and he so knew she is playinggggggg like he frekaing knew thn and there he is HER MCDREAMY EVERYONE KNEW thats y it made it all all the more hillarousssss🀣🀣🀣

itna cute song tha Running on Sunshine and wat crap they did with it all the couples were so groooooooooooooss specilly Cris and her hubby eww but MerDer gosh they were just BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLL BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

I will see it again but before you come at ur morning...or you can stay late at your night and we will see episode 14-15...and morning main finale!!

I CANT POSTPONE WATCHING FINALE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

BLAH HWAT TIME WILL U BE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK?????? EXACT IME IST

AND R U KIDIDNG ME I DNT EVEN GET HW TO UPLOAD ON THAT NEW PIC SITE WHY ELSE DO U THINK I HAV TO DO SO MUCH FLATTERY TO U BEFORE ASKING U TO CHANGE MY DABBA??/?

MEHU DID SHE MAKE UR SIG?????????????/

AND THAT NIHAROFYING SIG FIRST SHLD GO TO MY DABBA PERIODDDDDDDDDDD

I WANT COMBO AY MD SIGS SO BADLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I know right? I hated Cris-and her hubby! And even that some doctor and patient...and everyone actually...even bailey I couldn't feel! πŸ˜›

But MERDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! It was like 10 secs ka moment...probably not even 10 secs, but it was so freakingly beautiful! She was seriously just niharofying him, and just soo happily loving him!!! OMG! I just so love this moment! SIGH!

All the three moments from yesterday's episode were B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

BLAH HWAT TIME WILL U BE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK?????? EXACT IME IST

AND R U KIDIDNG ME I DNT EVEN GET HW TO UPLOAD ON THAT NEW PIC SITE WHY ELSE DO U THINK I HAV TO DO SO MUCH FLATTERY TO U BEFORE ASKING U TO CHANGE MY DABBA??/?

MEHU DID SHE MAKE UR SIG?????????????/

AND THAT NIHAROFYING SIG FIRST SHLD GO TO MY DABBA PERIODDDDDDDDDDD

I WANT COMBO AY MD SIGS SO BADLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3:30 PM...which is your 1 AM! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
And blah! its not hard man...go to imgur.com and then click on computer...than select the pic, upload...and you will see the link for forums!! You are a DUD!🀒

Nopes she hasn't yet!!

AND NOPES! I WILL GO IN MINE FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! Just wait for me to go home...hahahahahahahhahaha!! 😍😍😍

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! REQUEST SOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!😍😍😍
THEY HAVE KILLED BAELLY THIS SEASON I CANT FELE HER AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

MERDER WERE THE ONLY SAVING GRACE ACTLY THEY WERE MUCH MORE THAN SAVING GRACE EVERY SCENE WAS JUST BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLL EVEN THE FIRST ON CALL ROOM SCENE DEREK FEELING MARK AWWWWWWWWWW NOT BEING ABLE TO FACE HIM TELL HIM COZ HE CANT SEE HIS PAIN AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LVOE DERKE MARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AND THE WAY MER JUST ASKED HIM TO CME SLEEP AND THEY JUST SLEPT IN EAHC OTHERS ARMS GIVING EAHC OTHER STRENGTH TO GET THROUGH THE NIGHT AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I DUNNO Y NAPS I FELE I LOVE THESE TWO MOMENTS MORE THAN THE ELE MOMENT I MEAN ELE MOMENT IS OBVIOUSLY BEYOND BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AND ITS A BIG MOMENT PROMISE OF ETERNITY TYPES BUT ITS BEAUTY WS ALL THERE BUT YEH DO MOMENTS R SO INVISIBLY BEAUTIFUL KI THEY R KILLING ME...R U GETITNG WAT M SAYING?......M NOT SYAING ELE MOMENT NT BEAUTIFUL M JUST SYAING THESE TWO OTHER MOMENTS HAV SOMEHTING INVISIBLEISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHICH IS JUST MAGIC
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
i gtg...will see you in 30-45 mins! ❀️
blah u suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk