Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
today the road was surprisingly deserted...and one of my colleague gave lift close to my home

otherwise it would have been around 8:30 i reach home every other day
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sumi n sujji ...i am taking few minutes break  as prayers time here ....BRB if power cut wont happen ....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

sumi n sujji ...i am taking few minutes break  as prayers time here ....BRB if power cut wont happen ....

ok dear see you soon...... 😊
usmrasul thumbnail
Hi sujju

frankly, i dnt want Anjali to take up Niru character which has no well-base dimensions and spoil her talent just because kaps is there

and girls till we have any Sarje scenes or valuable sarje scenes, lets shift our discussion to here...only if tehres sarje in epi then we will comment on forum otherwise not.........

and bind urselfs from talking about Bhavna......she should nt be our headache and we dont have to spend time giving logic or anti-logic on her acting ability....the fact that she cant act much better will show with time.......in fact AB is a mediocre too so why blame the lady only???
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Hi sujju

frankly, i dnt want Anjali to take up Niru character which has no well-base dimensions and spoil her talent just because kaps is there

and girls till we have any Sarje scenes or valuable sarje scenes, lets shift our discussion to here...only if tehres sarje in epi then we will comment on forum otherwise not.........

and bind urselfs from talking about Bhavna......she should nt be our headache and we dont have to spend time giving logic or anti-logic on her acting ability....the fact that she cant act much better will show with time.......in fact AB is a mediocre too so why blame the lady only???

Agree Usma....... i'm not finding Niru's character appealing........
about Bhavna....... she's fine....... good at some scenes........ but she's not versatile...  and the main problem is she's pitted against talented actors so she's bound to look like a damsel in distress.....  and if Anjali does come then let it be opposite Kapil alone..... and at some different role altogether.....

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Actually i would not want Bhavna to leave this show...... as feel bad for her..... she's surrounded by negative publicity everywhere...... and instead of blaming her...... cvs should first get the storyline set.........
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anyways Usma........ according to Lata diii....... tonight there is another song sequence.........
usmrasul thumbnail
sujju, you seriously hope this show can get any better?

i dont

as darshudi said in the forum, its more like a musical opera...and i feel that too...better they tag it this way.even music...well creatives just copy paste it from movies, if they made any new song with their creativity, perhaps i could understand what creativity they have but this..................

anyways, i dont think that there's a chance Ajali will be in this drama and i dont see  if there can be any such role......dont think so....so better than having to see some sort of triangle, better if kaps leave
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju, you seriously hope this show can get any better?

i dont

as darshudi said in the forum, its more like a musical opera...and i feel that too...better they tag it this way.even music...well creatives just copy paste it from movies, if they made any new song with their creativity, perhaps i could understand what creativity they have but this..................

anyways, i dont think that there's a chance Ajali will be in this drama and i dont see  if there can be any such role......dont think so....so better than having to see some sort of triangle, better if kaps leave

Usma dear..... i feel just by seeing one week.......we should not jump to the conclusion about Kaps leaving the show..... secondly i feel Kaps probably knew that his role is strong and good........ but maybe at certain points it will be sidelined........

You never know....... pata chale we were lucky and we got Anju opposite Kaps...... if you see carefully non Kapil fans are also wanting her...... sad part is they all want Anju so they can get rid of Bhavna.......

and i'm saying again....... i still feel there is no problem in Bhavna..... and let her be opposite Arjun alone.... poor girl she's not getting the right publicity for this show....... even if she acts well........ non PMMKians are bound to feel she's bad........
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Usma dear..... i feel just by seeing one week.......we should not jump to the conclusion about Kaps leaving the show..... secondly i feel Kaps probably knew that his role is strong and good........ but maybe at certain points it will be sidelined........  yes but if we just kepp watching and thinking, it would be  more like drug addiction then entertainment and seeing trp and also the Imagine heads opinion, the serial is not gonna last this way....

You never know....... pata chale we were lucky and we got Anju opposite Kaps...... if you see carefully non Kapil fans are also wanting her...... sad part is they all want Anju so they can get rid of Bhavna....... well, the fact that you didn't notice is in forum they behave as Chandnians and ridicule us for not liking song sequences and in article they comment about wanting Anjali.....they might just be sarcastic towards your want or they dnt really care as long as thier AB is safe...but fact is am bored with AB too...nothing in that Chandu role.....

and i'm saying again....... i still feel there is no problem in Bhavna..... and let her be opposite Arjun alone.... poor girl she's not getting the right publicity for this show....... even if she acts well........ non PMMKians are bound to feel she's bad........  as i always say, they should have searched for new faces for Chandu and Niru role and should have made Niru character strong rather then so self-centered.......and they dnt know how to tell a story...