Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Hi , am back ...

Darsh , u were ashamed on Mr , Jayesh patel only .....good ...am wondered at saurabh tiwari's interview ....he was talking about thier 2 more shows launching and am seeing that one of them is already going to the drains ......The name S.Farhan as producer made me🤢 ...cz if he is the same person who used to write screenplay of RKAB then god help this show cz now he is entered in production ??? let alone that  endemol is there too but that S.Farhan made me angry all the time when i saw his name came on TV screen instead of Damini kanwal shetty ....she was very good screenplay writer....RKAB was different when she used to write ...sigh....

aww Faizu😭...... cannot help thinking Rkab days na🥺........ and also how it would have been😍 had Sampurn not destroyed the essence of the show.😡...... as long as they are not associated with PMMKA now i'm least bothered.......

I was changing channels yesterday and saw a part of LD🥱........ gosh sorry to say but i wonder what did they see in Bhakti to cast her in that role.😲.......  she was completely expressionless.😆😆.......
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sujji , whats this abt Kap's health ???
and incase  it happened , then production houses arent so sweet to give break to some actors just fr the sake of their healths ..they are not so lenient to make sudden changes in storylines fr actor's health issues, main nahi maanti🤢 ,unhain sirf kaam chahiye hota hai n that too on time 🤢
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

sigh, i see darshudi picked up another fight in the article........

sujju: glad that you agreed.....
i feel fishy that two leads are designed such weird way and thats why i feel its more like a triangle..........so keep everyone confused...and as i said i dnt see how a triangle would work out, with me it cant, AB wont make a good villain, sarje is not meant to be villain and BK though cute, surely is no Helen of Troy to have men fight over her

Love triangle is something i feel won't work here.......i mean to say between Chandu-Niru-Sarja..... there is already one in the form of Chandu-Niru-Chaman........ let both the CH fight for Niru....... i want Sarja to be free from this mess....... and let him fall for someone hmmmmmmmmm .....
darshana23 thumbnail
Come on yaar, Health issue???? all this stupid things... why the hell he will keep searching for my 2 months old post and will reply to that?
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

aww Faizu😭...... cannot help thinking Rkab days na🥺........ and also how it would have been😍 had Sampurn not destroyed the essence of the show.😡...... as long as they are not associated with PMMKA now i'm least bothered....... yes sujji , cant help thinking abt RKAB bt only 2008 epis , n some of 2009 YuRa scenes ...else..🤢

I was changing channels yesterday and saw a part of LD🥱........ gosh sorry to say but i wonder what did they see in Bhakti to cast her in that role.😲.......  she was completely expressionless.😆😆....... cant think that way if what's the criteria of channels n PH while casting ???😕😆

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

sujju, i will reply.... only thing is I am not allowed to do that because of 30 mins time limit.....

hehehe agreed......i hate that caption when it states you can't post for the next 30 mins....😭 me waiting for your answers....... 😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

sujji , whats this abt Kap's health ???
and incase  it happened , then production houses arent so sweet to give break to some actors just fr the sake of their healths ..they are not so lenient to make sudden changes in storylines fr actor's health issues, main nahi maanti🤢 ,unhain sirf kaam chahiye hota hai n that too on time 🤢

I also feel the same Faizu........ 😊

but the way he was looking deprived of sleep....... i'm sure he would have taken ample rest last week........😃
darshana23 thumbnail
I have replied.... just check....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Come on yaar, Health issue???? all this stupid things... why the hell he will keep searching for my 2 months old post and will reply to that?

totally agree......... 😃
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Becharior bechara😕 someone koila.kundra is asking permission to join KAT but who would tell her that we ppl are abt to leave