Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
^thanks yaara
but i need pics too, coz i hvnt pic collection of G.D

senorita
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You're most welcome! And we have quite a collection of Gurmina pics from Ramayan on our mytho photo gallery. But they're not very recent or of the wedding, so yeah, don't know if that'll help.
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sorry but not from Ramayan
i want G.D offscreen pics. if any of u have..

senorita
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

sorry but not from Ramayan
i want G.D offscreen pics. if any of u have..

senorita

You can find all their offscreen pics (old and new) in this thread:

Look under the ToC for their pics.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Janu, Aishu, Vedo, and Gunu - thank you guys soooooooo much for being shooo shweet about the Kaikeyi forgiveness sigs, y'all are the best 🤗 Though I felt I didn't do my best on the RS one you guys are always so supportive and encouraging, can't thank you enough 😳 Will post the pics soon as we land up on the next page of the pic gallery since I think the current one's loaded enough 😆

@ Gunu - awww wowwwzzz the new combo sig is a real stunner hun 😍 So soft and pretty, just heavenly to look at ⭐️ And this new colorization on the Pushp Vatika one is amazing, so bright and festive and ekdam mazedaar
http://i.imgur.com/BiL9G.jpg
How did you do it?!!
Best of luck on those exams btw, Ram naam ke pankh lagaake jaana!!

@ Vedo - first off, yayyyyy new Vedo siggies Second, they are SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!! Among the best Gurmina wedding sigs I've seen so far... the coloring on the transparent one is soooo lively and lovely,and the sindoor one's the icing on the cake.... sooooo royal and beautiful 👏👏👏👏👏

@ Janu - the reception sig is sooooooooooooo pretty hun, esp given the very few pics available so far 😲👏👏👏👏👏 The dark, deep texture is a perfect match for the pics as is the quote... altogether a verrrryyyyyy pretty sig 😍

@ Aishu - wowwww hun the Meghan sig is SUPerb 👏👏👏👏👏 Love the texture you put over it, very cool! And the show seems interesting from the pics and title... any idea what channel it's gonna be on and when?

@ Aish - again AMAzing job on the reception sig esp considering the pics aren't out yet... you handled them totally differently and it's so beautiful 😍 Love the circle thing and the whole layout... very youthful and cute, can't wait to see more of it 👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Thank you Lola di!!!!!! I'm so happy that you liked it! I was experimenting a bit. And di, I have no clue about anything of the show. I sent Meghan a message asking the same thing. Hope to get a response soon!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Thank you Lola di!!!!!! I'm so happy that you liked it! I was experimenting a bit. And di, I have no clue about anything of the show. I sent Meghan a message asking the same thing. Hope to get a response soon!

Most welcome hun, it was well deserved... and awww cool, do let me know what he says if anything!! I love learning about the lives of saints ⭐️
pakhara thumbnail
Me too! Would love to see him act in more mytho and religious shows! I'll def post his reply.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Here is the super cute RS SiyaRam req my friend Aahana made me, isn't it just divine looking?😍 LOVE how she arranged the pics and added the text.

Free for Use!

-Janu
pakhara thumbnail
Wow di! The text is too beautiful! It says that the sweet darshan of Sita and Ram is showered upon us like a rain fall! Too cute na! And the colorization is just amazing! I say that a lot. Need new adjectives! But anyways, great siggy!