Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

@Parina di, nooooooo!!!!!!! Sorry, you too! But I used the word maniac. You're not a maniac, I'm the maniac, you're the fan!

u judged me wrong 😉 .... i cant even express what it is for me...
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

u judged me wrong 😉 .... i cant even express what it is for me...

I know you are one of the greatest fans of JSK!😳 But how could I call you a maniac di?
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I know you are one of the greatest fans of JSK!😳 But how could I call you a maniac di?

thats what im saying yaar im *JUST* not a fan ...... its deep in my  soul.. im living it every moment...  its beyond maniac
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
@ Pari - aww thank you so much! 🤗 Sure for your req, can't wait to see it! 😆

@ Minu - 🤗 thank you! And I totally agree with you! Gurmina were perfect here! 😍

@ Janu - wow thank you! 🤗  I am definitely thinking about opening my own gallery and your encouragement means a lot! I will start working on your suggestion of the similar RS sig soon. 😉

@ Aishu- thanks a lot! 🤗 And the req avis Pooja made are soooo sweet! I have seen that vid and I love the way Kanha sweeeeetly tries to cajole Yashoda Maiyya and how he says Mai...😍  😍 

@ Lola - thank you yaar! 🤗  I will be waiting for the vid links! 😛  Now about your siggys, what can I say? BEAUTIFUL!!! 👏 👏 👏 The Krishna-Meera one is so endearing...I love the pics you chose! And Princess Sita one is so pretty, awesome colorization!

@ Deepika - oh wow, your updates are always so mind-blowing! 👏😍 😍 😍 Awesome creations! I love all the different colorizations and effects used! I just have no words! 👏 👏 👏

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Hey guys, Here's a request I got from Sano. Isn't is just so utterly CUTE? 

👏 👏 Super super cute siggy by Sano, Aishu!! 😍 Bal Gopal looks sooo shweeeeet I just wanna cuddle him forever!! 😳

pakhara thumbnail
@Parina di, yes, I understand that. It's same here. I haven't forgotten one single scene that I have watched in JSK. I think about it all the time. Before watching it, I was not religous at all, but now it made me fall if love with my religion and everything about it is just really close to me. I know it must be the same for you, I just didn't call you a maniac because that would be very disrespectful of me.

@Vedo, thank you yaar! And yeah, I too loved that scene. Thinking of making a Maiya and Kanhaiya vm soon. :D

Hey guys, guess what? I downloaded photoshop. Thanks to Pooja for telling me where to get it from. I was messing around with some psds and made this. First attempt at ps, so kind of iffy.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Sirf ath pages baki rahe hai! Kisi ne naye gallery khol ne ki sochi hai kya?
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Aishu, woooooww the sig turned out stunning!! 👏 👏 👏
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow lola diii, deepika dii, and aishu diii, ur creations are just sooo pretttyyyyy !!!!!😍 i think u all have inspired me to request a slideshow from janu diiii, i can't possibly use all ur cgs at once !!!!😭😆 i want to use all of them !!!!

Vedo diii, can u make another vid cg like the one u just made, but from the new ramayan scene where ramji and sitaji feed each other and find the ring after marriage? i luv that scene so much, especially the part where sitaji is forced to say Ramji's name!😍😆 soooooo romantic!

😍
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
here are two cgs from me, from AS Ramayan !!😃