Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Nitzee! hmph! that's what you ALWAYS say! you do know that you have not ONE, not ONE single comment in my OS thread! whereas I have so many in yours! i even bond over you laziness in your thread! 🀣 you've promised nitzee! Waada Nibhaana samjhee!

and yea i knew what you meant i was just messing! :p
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kubare

@Rooj ..nah did not join as by that time they destroyed KS completely...and I left ...and did not watch any dram series at all...as all good ones were by Keta .then....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and then a yr later got hooked to any other Keta serial Kayamath....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and fell in love with Michi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then even left that by the end as was busy with kid....and the show ..was destroyed by Keta...and then got hooked to RBO a non- Keta show...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Krishna aur meri kahaani same to same hain!😳
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aditee wrote that ff ....no parts 1 & 2 but the remianing were wow....she needs to continue......
[/QUOTE]

I actually have more parts ....maybe without her knowing i should post themπŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Saaz darling you need to add them then....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Naki aur pooch pooch....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

I swear she will kill me...but let us all PM her to post them on the forum....she has around 13 parts...each one better than the other,,,,and all of them with intense crackling romance....fabulous!!!!   abhi jaake PM karo sab log
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

it's not fair...*run to mommy*🀣🀣 wait who is my mommy here?🀣

I am taking my chocos back and because u suggested them, watch CVs not doing them🀣🀣🀣

I'm your mother. Now give me the chocos *makes a commanding face*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Someone email that track idea to SWJ. 🀣 Maybe she'll like it so much that she'll use it in the show! 🀣 and then I can start watching RBO again.😍

saaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

^^ Nitzee! hmph! that's what you ALWAYS say! you do know that you have not ONE, not ONE single comment in my OS thread! whereas I have so many in yours! i even bond over you laziness in your thread! 🀣 you've promised nitzee! Waada Nibhaana samjhee!

IS the OS queen actually crying that Nits is not commenting on her OS ....kyun hum kam pad rahe hai kya,,,and btw,  when I torment you to comment on my SS,,,,you are tho ekdum silent...now as punishment Nitya dont;🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

I never promised!😑 I am this time..I swear I'll read them today and leave a comment! but don't blame me if it seems like I'm rambling..I'm in a good mood today.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wadaaa raahaaaa...lalala, I can't remember the rest of the song. 🀣
-Simple- thumbnail
Hey Guys!

Whos here and whats the chit chat about?
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Nitz: that site is for showing appreciation on Ram and prachi...it was made after Kasam Se🀣🀣🀣

OHHH! it makes so much more sense when you split the word up. 🀣 sounded like gibberish before. 🀣

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

Almost forgot to add;
In this journey, Shaan learns that the true meaning of families after living with Suraj's and Khanak's family. AND he redeems himself by becoming the Suraj that he had accidentally killed.

THE END. 🀣

Perfect NityaπŸ˜ƒ.....
I had this idea after my Wedding OS.....

- Mangal gets the panchayat to banish Khanak, bad influence on young girls or the village, blah blah.....
- She goes with chapak and tries to cross the desert....
- Shaan come to Dulwahdhi to get her and apologies to the her parents and Suraj's.....
- Find out Khanak was sent away a goes after her....Suraj's Dad goes to help him....
- Khanak is lost in sandstorm and oicked up by deesert caravaan group....Lead by a excentric leaderπŸ˜‰(Gaurav Gera).....
- Meanwhile Shaan traces her from jwellery she left on cactus plants😊.....
- Shaan & Suraj's Dad bond while searching for Khanak....
- ShaNak re-union after many days, but caravan leader stops them leaving until Shaan fight for his wife.....
- He turns out to be a Raja and tells Shaan he makes the law of his land....Rajputs have to fight for their rights....
- Shaan argues and so does Khanak, but nothing works....ShaNak nork-jorks.....
- Takat Singh trains Shaan.....
- Shaan looses and Khanak even interveens....
- Raja sees their love and lets them go....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple21

Hey Guys!

Whos here and whats the chit chat about?

YOU ,..YOU,...go and read my COMPLETED 2 SS first...comment on them and then come here...😑
Nahin tho Saaz the tormentor will donn an avtaar ....thata.....that....that....even I dont know what I will do...haan!!!😊