Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rooj-i

oye item...it's all ur fault...tu itni saari topics pe baat kar rahi thi toh mujhe laga tu mere topic pe bhi baat karegi🤣🤣🤣

u said haan and i said ok🤣🤣🤣

🤣 Hey hey! not my fault you can't keep up.😎 🤣

btw..what do the CVs have to do with me getting my chocos? I just "suggested" a track..I cannot be held responsible for what they do or don't. I'm taking my chocos and hiding them from you!😛 🤣
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL he becomes the suraj he accidentally killed?!! NOOOOOOOOOO! i don't like the ending! NITYAAAA! REAADD my Short Story! i am going to BEG you to read it now! i will FORCE you to read it! it's on the time when shaann and khanak were still friends! and nattie is in it tooooooo! i'm telling you you'll like it! :D
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

That would be so awesomee!!
Alright, this is want I want to see in the show:

-Khanak actually ends up in Dhulwadi.
-Shaan follows her
-He apologizes, she ignores
-She eventually gives up and forgives him..
-Shaan and Khanak realize that they have really been through enough..and they take a step to start ALL OVER AGAIN..right from the beginning.
-In the middle of all this, the sarpanch ji finds out about what Shaan did and he puts a condition that Shaan has to prove himself before he can take her back. 😆
-We get the ShaNak we had before they even got married..they go back to being strangers(as a joke obv.) and then get married again. This time with wholeheartedly.

Can we have that? I'll watch the show in this case! 😆😆

Love love love!!!
I love this Nitz!!!!!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Di: thanks for the info...yea i thought it was her...ok im going to go bug her now! lol

@ RPR: ramprachirock...im guessing u didn't join then...

and Uni is sucking...I mean I got tons of work and I shud get off from here but I can't😆
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saaaz

I actually have more parts ....maybe without her knowing i should post them😆

Saaz darling you need to add them then....😆😆😆 Naki aur pooch pooch....😆😆
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

LOL he becomes the suraj he accidentally killed?!! NOOOOOOOOOO! i don't like the ending! NITYAAAA! REAADD my Short Story! i am going to BEG you to read it now! i will FORCE you to read it! it's on the time when shaann and khanak were still friends! and nattie is in it tooooooo! i'm telling you you'll like it! :D

NO, not in the way your thinking.🤣 I mean he becomes Suraj for the family..as in he becomes their son. 😊 Gopi's brother. and kanku fui actually liked Shaan..so she can become like his guide/confidant  while he's there.

and I PROMISE I will read all parts of your SS. There will be a comment in that thread by the time you get up tomorrow!

and btw..I forgot to tell you but I made YM-KT avis.😆😆 and a sig!
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ RPR: ramprachirock...im guessing u didn't join then...

and Uni is sucking...I mean I got tons of work and I shud get off from here but I can't😆

what the heck is that? 🤣🤣🤣
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

🤣 Hey hey! not my fault you can't keep up.😎 🤣

btw..what do the CVs have to do with me getting my chocos? I just "suggested" a track..I cannot be held responsible for what they do or don't. I'm taking my chocos and hiding them from you!😛 🤣

it's not fair...*run to mommy*🤣🤣 wait who is my mommy here?🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am taking my chocos back and because u suggested them, watch CVs not doing them🤣🤣🤣

@ Saazy: I want those parts!!! get on with it!!! warna i'll be ur bubble burst lady🤣🤣🤣 (it makes me sound like im popping a zit🤣🤣 Ewwh
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Rooj ..nah did not join as by that time they destroyed KS completely...and I left ...and did not watch any dram series at all...as all good ones were by Keta .then....😆😆and then a yr later got hooked to any other Keta serial Kayamath....😆😆and fell in love with Michi....😆😆😆😆 and then even left that by the end as was busy with kid....and the show ..was destroyed by Keta...and then got hooked to RBO a non- Keta show...😆😆😆
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Nitz: that site is for showing appreciation on Ram and prachi...it was made after Kasam Se🤣🤣🤣

and btw I am never entering the Creations gallery again! that place is sure to give me heart attack one day!🤣🤣🤣