Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Nitz: yaar I know what u mean about acting...but idk i feel that most TV stars have more opportunity than the movie actors to showcase talents in different ways coz they are asked to play million roles in a year...which a movie actor can't...

i like some stars in movies but only the ones who are experienced...the new comers suck...my opinion

That's true actually, never thought about that. The TV stars, we watch them everyday..and we can clearly see improvement and everything in them. But the movie ones, they come in a few movies a year..so we can't even really pinpoint a lot of differences.

isomers thumbnail
HARSHAAAADDDDD. 😍 he's beautifying my tv screen right now!πŸ˜†
GOD, I go gaga over him when he shows up on my screen.

Any Kis Desh fans in here?πŸ˜†
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@May..

I am telling you .. you are watching the best ones.. DD's first serial.. she is cute in it.

@nitz..

Mee too .. I didn't like Anuska.. but I think I am going to like her.. after that small clip I saw of the movie..

@VB.. really those sarees need to be GONEE soon.. makes her look soo old.. and even for the Apsara she had worn a saree with a hugeeee bindi..errm..reallyy a 20 something girl with huge sarees.. noo reeeyyy!!

That kid from Udaan was cutee.. and the way he spoke.. niceee.. and Ram looked so happy.. I love Ram!!

@Rooj..

I can't get to the links from work.. will post in CCC after I go home.. chalega!??

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ nits Haha ur cute, my lil sister was she was obsessed but I think she liked he's bro more u k iw the one who is also on the dance shows she said he was funny and cute
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† Paint war.....Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Veena-

Rooj..

LMAOO i didn't watch any of the movies too..i had heard that Peepli was great but .. the awards were like Oscars this time.. hahaha.. we didn't know much about the movies.πŸ˜† so i saw...i wish i had watched all the movies that were nominated...they were so like oscars...not the usual B-wood gimick it seems...except for some songs and stuff...which is really irritating to me that some songs are just plain...blehπŸ˜†

@SRK.. ohh i love but yaa.. he took over.. like Saif was good opposite him.. you have to know to talk.. SK was very timid.. just didn't work! you are right...it has to be someone like Saif...saif knows SRK and can tolerate or get his jokes where as others can't...it's really sad tho...idk i feel SRK is funny in his way of poking funs...some find it rude to me, it's like you are my good friend so i'll poke on u🀣 mayb  i feel that coz im used to it?🀣🀣🀣🀣

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ may yaar I'm finding it hard to think of a song starting with dastaan :(
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bleh...double post!🀣

Nvm: Veena chalega...I'll wait for the links...
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
isomers thumbnail
Rafia; are you talking about Sushant? He was the one that played the brother's character! he's cute too..but Harshad is the best!His expressions are killer! *sighhhhh* I've watched some of Prem&Heer's scenes more than a million times. πŸ˜†

@Veena; yea, I totally changed my thoughts on Anushka after this movie. I like her now.πŸ˜†
VB is in her 20's?😲 really?!

May, why are you saying awww?πŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have to hand to them Veena....Excellent acting in the bomb scenesπŸ‘.....