Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Nitzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
lozeeerrrrrr for chosinggg KT over Ksg.. 🤣.. i knew you wouldddd😳

@Awards..
Ok here is my rant..
but please no offence to anyone.. please dont' feel bad..

--SRK .. awesomeee..
--SK.. not at all up to par.. he was misfit..and SRK just was a different level.. the dostana.. eeeek.. nope .. not with SRK and SK!! no no..
I like SK otherwise but for the awards.. thumbs down.
--yesteryear actresses..
Zeenie.. awesome
Hema M.. awesomee.. gosh that dhano dialogue.. she still has it..
Rekha.. i lovee she still looks awesome.. and lmaoo her dance.. she always dances like Amitabh..everytime.. makes me laugh.. and they show AB every time.. haha!
--VB.. very frumpieeee.. she has to burn her Sabyachi sarees and the blouses.. makes her look older than Zeenie babie..
--Aish.. looked like she put on weight..
--Sallu.. awesomee.. specially the Shelia was awesome..
--Irshad.. love..
--Uddaan crew.. hats off.. i haven't watched that movie.. but great job on the awards..
--Anushka.. ok..
last but not the least.. Ranveeerrrrrrrrrrrrr.. cuteeeeeeeeee...!!!

@Rooj..
Apsara are done.. last wkend.. SRK danced on all his famous songs.. awesommmeee that dude has it in him!!!
-Veena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

OMG! Veena......You didn't tell us that DMG also had wig issues🤣.....Sorry, watching the clip seroisly now😳...................😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Major.. watchhhhhh around November of 2008.....
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Rainy: nahi yaar i ain't a gold digger...maine anki ko manna kar diya tha Vatsu ke pyaar mein par Vatsu toh mujhe chod ke jaa rahi hai😭 so I need something to lift my mood🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ Nitz: yaar I know what u mean about acting...but idk i feel that most TV stars have more opportunity than the movie actors to showcase talents in different ways coz they are asked to play million roles in a year...which a movie actor can't...

i like some stars in movies but only the ones who are experienced...the new comers suck...my opinion
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ may hahah wig issues

omg veena lol i knew u were a die hard KSG but sorry i too think kt is better but ksg has better eyes (wow theyre so deep and emoting) fan but SRK (@ ROOJ TOO) too yaar i used to like srk but over the last 5 years i like him less i find him OTT. sorry dont hate me lol
as for the yesteryear actresses completely agree
and i wish i could look half as good as hema malini by that age that woman looks GOOOD!
-Veena- thumbnail

About new BW actors.. really there are just a few good ones..

one that totally stands out that i love with all my heart is Prateek Babbar.. he is amazing..  hope he does well.. gosh the Smita genes in him Rock!!!!!
There is Ranbir who is ok.. other than that..i don't really like anyone.!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Veena: can u give me the link to the awards...

btw i'll be honest...im an SRK fan but i think sometimes he doesn't give anyone opportunity to speak...for example SK...but then again SK wasn't up to the mark like he did last year...enthusiasm was missing?

as for the awards...idk...i never watched any movies that won🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
too busy studying and drooling over KT🤣🤣🤣🤣
isomers thumbnail
dude, I so agree with Viday's saris. She looked nice at first, with the new look and all but mannn! she needs to burn those darn sarees now! So monotonous. ^_^
I wasn't really paying attention to anything..I watched Ranveer-Anushka's parts and then some of the main awards.
When the little kid from Udaan won, I got so excited!😆

Veena, I used to dislike Anushka ALOT but I've changed my mind after watching BBB. :D

@Rafia; I love that song! and I agree..he looked cute in the song. He was cute in the rest of the movie too though.😆 especially that zero scene! Crore mein toh aanth zero hote hain na?" idiot Bitto!

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay just watching at random.....September 2008, the leads are cute and nice comedy scenes....And her hair has improved.... Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow Dashti looks so young in this show....

-Veena- thumbnail
Rooj..
LMAOO i didn't watch any of the movies too..i had heard that Peepli was great but .. the awards were like Oscars this time.. hahaha.. we didn't know much about the movies.😆

@SRK.. ohh i love but yaa.. he took over.. like Saif was good opposite him.. you have to know to talk.. SK was very timid.. just didn't work!