Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Gaayu: i agree yaar...i have been saying they are rushing it too quickly and in process they are forgetting the important things...

@Navs: im not that talented...its just that those things are my forte so hence im good at it...
and thanks yaar
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@tvrasika well i dont knw abt that cuz shaan is always besharam nyaar...................uske dimag main to yahi chalta rehata hain classic shaan swarti kahi ka🀣
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

I know... I think some people might find it distasteful actually...

I mean, Khanak is a widow who married again... and is almost going mad bcos of a look-alike husband!

And all Shaan does is leave her, and then think of SR scenes!

CVs are not paying attention at all!

May be not... may be they figured, all these people want are ShaNak scenes, they wont even notice that Sunny put odhani on Khanak!

Which is so wrong and unfair to the audience here... am sure everyone noticed.

everyone noticed...BUT...no one cares....thats the difference,,,and they dont care becos as long as they see Shanak together......hugging and what have you...no one cares......

and that is what CVs feed on...the fact that audience wants shanak together..THIS IS CLASSIC eekthoo MODUS OPERANDI.....create a super couple and then everything else down the drain,,,,Star one claims they dont do ekta becos they never have only one couple in their show,,,,

but frankly,,,it is the same BS!!!
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ rbo-d-best
what is ur name? Thanks... hope u r right and I am wrong.

@ smitha
hug? Sunny and Khanak hug as well? Oh dear!

Hey gaayu -  its shalini ... dont say thanks yaar ... after seeing today's episode without the PATTI scene ..... i m very positive of CVs surprising us !!!!!
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Am sorry to upset anyone. I understand people r very happy bcos of nattyc's scoop.

I worry abt her job. hope its safe. wont they mind her spilling secrets like this?

Anyway, i made this comment on CC, and wud like ur views on this as well, abt today's episode:

Sunny putting odhani on Khanak brings many questions. Odhani is very significant. Will the colours of Khanak's odhani change again? Oh dear! That won't go down well with the viewers. They have come to love ShaNak. Would be very hard to create that kind of mania again.

However, if the CVs are saying that it really doesnt matter who puts odhani on Khanak, she will always be with Shaan, that also is wrong! That makes Shaan putting odhani on Khanak (in the jadibuti paani scene) also meaningless. If odhani has no symbolic meaning, why is there in the title? And if does have meaning (which is what I feel) why did they show Sunny putting odhani on Khanak?

Gayu.. yes Odhani has symbolic meaning ..as u said we love everytime Shaan puts the odhani over head after ILU or as u said jadi booti ...or the title track or the show itself ..

I have not seen the epi so I dont know the context of scene..Could that be a sign of respect for her as a gentleman would do for a lady  ? ..or that of a savior who would protect your maan..I guess its the gesture or intention with which we use also holds some significance ..Did I make sense 😳

Offtopic ...When u mentioned the symbolic aspect ..just remembered the tradition of bride entering with a Dupatta or Odhani held over the head ..😊..we put over our head in front of elders as sign of respect 😊
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ gaayu and saaz

here sunny put odhani on khanak as a mark of showing that he is saving her respect ..need

not have so much significance and implied meanings  always..it can be shown as a mark of
respect also
 here it hints to us one thing

He is going to be the future saviour and if necesary  defend her to prove she did nothing wrong

which again means he is going to prove her innocence in the whole MMS matter come what may..with rahul ahving all money power..

Bravehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: krock

@tvrasika well i dont knw abt that cuz shaan is always besharam nyaar...................uske dimag main to yahi chalta rehata hain classic shaan swarti kahi ka🀣

naveen samjhi naπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: priya1209

Gayu.. yes Odhani has symbolic meaning ..as u said we love everytime Shaan puts the odhani over head after ILU or as u said jadi booti ...or the title track or the show itself ..

I have not seen the epi so I dont know the context of scene..Could that be a sign of respect for her as a gentleman would do for a lady  ? ..or that of a savior who would protect your maan..I guess its the gesture or intention with which we use also holds some significance ..Did I make sense 😳

Offtopic ...When u mentioned the symbolic aspect ..just remembered the tradition of bride entering with a Dupatta or Odhani held over the head ..😊..

Thats why i was saying,,,, How could someone else cover Khanak's head with her Odhani other than Shaan... Tat was completely wrong action ...
Sunny protection Khanak from the goons is acceptable to some extent .... But covering her head with Odhani is purely Shaan's right ONLY ...  Tat was very wrong for CVs to show ....
But Kya kare ... we already know RBO has lost its Golden Era of great characterisation , narration & dialoguess ....... So thats why no point Suggesting anything to CVs ... They are all puppets of kektism !!!!!
Bravehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

@ gaayu and saaz

here sunny put odhani on khanak as a mark of showing that he is saving her respect ..need

not have so much significance and implied meanings  always..it can be shown as a mark of
respect also

He is going to be the future saviour and if necesary  defend her to prove she did nothing wrong

which again means he is going to prove her innocence in the whole MMS matter come what may..with rahul ahving all money power..

so true di main kabhi apke saath dis agree kar hi nahi saktiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

@ gaayu and saaz

respect also

Shriya - Dint think of that ... !!! Another interpretation of symbolism !!