Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vatsalya

oye!! mere school ko kuch mat bol!! am very attached to it...there are unhealthy elements everywhere...

thik hain meri maa i was kidding mera bhi kaha vidya ka mandir hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapatro

waise khanak ko toh MMS kya hota hai uska kya matlab hai kaise pata chalega....ha shayad shaan dikhayega phone pe......aur uska matlab bhi samjhayega......πŸ˜†

ha ...iska matlab samjhane me Shaan baba ko koi prob nhei hogi...it's def.....πŸ˜†
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@vatty kaun hain dulha aur kaun dulhan sab itna ladh rahe hain ke kiski shaadi chal rahi hain samaj nahi aaa raha hain plz bata na meri chorniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kya yaar rains mai ek bhi shanak scene nahi RBO ko kya hogaya.....
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Gaayu:

before I leave for the wedding...

I understand your concern yaar...but i'll say this much...to me it seems the CVs are confused on showing the meaning of it...

to me it seemed Sunny did that out of concern  and to save her from gundas which made khanak react. It didn't really anything on his end except for the fact he was doing it on Rahul's saying...where as in the previous we saw some meaning attached to the person too. 

or the second possibility is that in the process to help Khanak, Sunny might fall for her (Im sorry if that happens im out)
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krock

@vatty kaun hain dulha aur kaun dulhan sab itna ladh rahe hain ke kiski shaadi chal rahi hain samaj nahi aaa raha hain plz bata na meri chorniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arre! beeni-hinna ki shaadi hai!! Yahaan:

jaldi aa!! shuru hone wali hai!!
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krock

@vatty kaun hain dulha aur kaun dulhan sab itna ladh rahe hain ke kiski shaadi chal rahi hain samaj nahi aaa raha hain plz bata na meri chorniπŸ˜†

ha Vatty...batana yaar...yaha pe to kahi shadi o k khabar arahi hai...tu kiske shaadi me chorni bani hai...and dulha dulhan kaun hai?πŸ˜†
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Am sorry to upset anyone. I understand people r very happy bcos of nattyc's scoop.

I worry abt her job. hope its safe. wont they mind her spilling secrets like this?

Anyway, i made this comment on CC, and wud like ur views on this as well, abt today's episode:

Sunny putting odhani on Khanak brings many questions. Odhani is very significant. Will the colours of Khanak's odhani change again? Oh dear! That won't go down well with the viewers. They have come to love ShaNak. Would be very hard to create that kind of mania again.

However, if the CVs are saying that it really doesnt matter who puts odhani on Khanak, she will always be with Shaan, that also is wrong! That makes Shaan putting odhani on Khanak (in the jadibuti paani scene) also meaningless. If odhani has no symbolic meaning, why is there in the title? And if does have meaning (which is what I feel) why did they show Sunny putting odhani on Khanak?

Gaayu - i thought this tooo when i was watching the episode ... Odhani is very symbolic for Khanak &  Shantanu ... they could have only shown Sunny helping Khanak from the goons ....
How can someone else cover her head with her odhani other than shaan ?????  Goes against the ethics ...

But still .. I dont see colours change drastically ... Maybe Rang Chadh jayegaa ...SHANAK bond getting stronger ...

Even for Shaan's reaction , i m not worried much .... He trusts Khanak completely ... And we have seeen mature to a caring & loving husband .... So i think Unlike other shows , Shaan will hear out Khanak patiently ... May be plot to foul Rahul's plan by teamin up with Sunny .....

Sam would also come to know about this .. She then gets some sense and just pretends to Rahul about her love ... Even she starts hating Rahul .....
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rahul said put the odhani and at that moment there will be someone to take the photo lol.The Ct's I think did that to give a dramatic effect.That's what I want to think!And the MMS would  be of the hug I guess.I think I should stop looking for logic too and as Rooj said I too don't want Sunny to fall for Khanak!He will help in bringing Rahul out as a culprit and should leave!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ rbo-d-best
what is ur name? Thanks... hope u r right and I am wrong.

@ smitha
hug? Sunny and Khanak hug as well? Oh dear!