Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ya, But you know now.

I also din't noticed, then same statement everywhere, I felt I read this before. With the time, it got me, u knowπŸ˜† now when I see similar stuff, I checked the user name and it's you.

hey chill, didn't write it in bad taste, wrote it just to rhyme with what u wroteπŸ˜†

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arre.. Zainab... Tussi bahuth phamous ho πŸ˜†

People love you... People hate you... but just cant ignore you.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Rani Mukherjee - *yaawwwn*
Sonam kapoor - yeh no thanx
Kajol - again...*yaawwwn*

Lavender21 thumbnail
This new breed of so called Actresses! Heck I dont even watch their films yet I'm bored of them! Its probably there faces ;)
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhishek FOR SURE!!!, Hrithik honestly even tho I love him, Asin, Anushka is ok sometimes, Sonam and Deepika are getting boring too, Kareena sometimes, Tusshar lol.

Yea, whoever says Amir is not boring really lies. He is. Just because AB or SRK or even Akki make an effort to attend award shows or host doesn't make them any brave though IMO....they do it for exposure, for satisfaction, for people to shower more of their unwarranted love. It's not an act of bravery.....Amir has just as much negative written about him too, he still deals with it too. Amir does not over expose himself, but he still attends events to promote, to stay in the limelight. Like who are kidding?...he's not that dumb (or I hope so)  to stay away from the buzz, especially in such a media driven age. Yea, he's boring though...he takes himself too seriously. On the other hand, I don't know how SRK takes his horsesh** talk seriously when all he does is manipulate the weak, shed a few tears, or mouths a few philosophical quotes on friendship. Neither Amir's or SRK's recent films have entertained me....and I can not connect with Akki, AB, Aish, PC, SRK (the over exposed celebs) despite of them being present at every other event, ceremony, show.

I am tired by all of them....Prateek's my only new interest.

But then again, I must be still interested about them to write so much for them. *shakes head*

However, I still find PC to be excellent in some of her films....I just can never take her bimbo or bravery act seriously whenever she's off screen.

---

Oh Maddy, Meena. πŸ˜† Thank you for the "unwarranted" love, as some people would say.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

I am tired by all of them....Prateek's my only new interest.

Oh yeah Prateek is pretty intresting, he looks kinda intense in Dhobhi ghat promos not to mention his good looksπŸ˜‰
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok, my list of boring actors , in short yawn worthy πŸ€£ -

Abhishek, 
Aishwarya, 
Kareena, 
Saif, 
Katrina, 
Deepika, 
Priyanka (although I am waiting for 7KM), 
SRK- he takes the cake πŸ€£
and many more...........πŸ€ͺ
anyone over-exposed is boring...so yeh thts practically all of bollywood...the interesting ones are kangana, prateek, rahul and akshay khanna, bipasha basu et all..
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Apologies India but I'm bored of amitabh bachchan. 😳