Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Shahrukh. *yawns*

Salman, Madhuri, Anushka, Sonam, Deepika, Aishwarya, Hrithik *ugh*, Rani *ugh ugh*, Farhan Akhtar. The rest of the unnamed faces. I don't even watch their films, and I am still bored to sometimes encounter their faces on TV....wonder what would happen, if I actually made an effort to watch their puke inducing, 'earth shattering' cinema.

SRK really must, just, has to stop invading all of the award shows. I wonder how this guy can take himself seriously, after winning awards for Don or Rab Ne...I'd really boycott award ceremonies too if I were awarded for having an F in Biology or Calc. He's a tacky, manipulative, shoddy businessman. I am so tired of him, that I am tired of even explaining why I am  tired of him or his films or his apologies.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

SRK really must, just, has to stop invading all of the award shows. I wonder how this guy can take himself seriously, after winning awards for Don or Rab Ne...I'd really boycott award ceremonies too if I were awarded for having an F in Biology or Calc. He's a tacky, manipulative, shoddy businessman. I am so tired of him, that I am tired of even explaining why I am even tired of him or his films or his apologies.

ROFL..🤣❤️
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ladygaga thumbnail
Even a 68 year old Amitabh bachchan is  braver and entertaining than Aamir.. atleast the guy goes out there.. attends shows, does stage shows even at this age.. entertains people.. hosts shows.. Srk also.. despite all the flak.. he stands up there and entertains.. Even Akshay kumar.. these people are mainstream celebs.. they go out there in public and take all the negative, positive and everything.. Aamir just sits there in his boring cocoon.. doesn't do any stage shows, or goes to any awards.. his movies are also getting boring.. its getting harder to connect with him. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 First n foremost ..Ash !

SRK , Deepika , PC.

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SRK really must, just, has to stop invading all of the award shows. I wonder how this guy can take himself seriously, after winning awards for Don or Rab Ne...I'd really boycott award ceremonies too if I were awarded for having an F in Biology or Calc. He's a tacky, manipulative, shoddy businessman. I am so tired of him, that I am tired of even explaining why I am  tired of him or his films or his apologies.

Even we are bored about reading ( everywhere) , why did you get bored of SRK and what he should do asap .🤣

Edited by Salma2 - 13 years ago
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aamir
Kareena
Sonam
Aishwarya
Ranbir

Edited by Natss - 13 years ago
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Katrina, Deepika,Sonam, Imran. All of them need take a break and take acting lesson. 

Originally posted by: Salma2

Even we are bored about reading ( everywhere) , why did you get bored of SRK and what he should do asap .🤣

Didn't know you read me so much. 😲😆

Didn't know you read me so much. 😲😆

I do.. but i am not bored.. !! your posts are a treat..😆😆