Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Actually RBO has done a few cliched scenes too but the setting was such or the accompanying dialogues or the way these two acted it out-something or the other always took away the cliche factor and left us with a gem. 
This scene with husband suspecting infidelity, sees wife with person she is supposed to be having an affair with, said person does something 'innocent' like a hand kiss, husband takes the wrong meaning. Result? Reminder of a dozen other films/dramas dealing with suspected infidelity. Sigh. I think sometimes we just expect too much.
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys...so finally caught up with today;s episode and let me just say no episode has 'disappointed' me as much as this one...

This episode is a classic ...lets have a scene that shall divide the fans...Ekta shows were famous for these scenes pre-separation to have one scene where fans then begin to argue throughout the separation "who is at fault".....

and this scene is a resemblance of that....

Now fans forever will go...but Khanak should have told him that sunny came AND/OR but Shantanu should have asked her since he saw sunny....

What is worse is it also divides fans as Sunny lovers and Sunny haters....so there is always the potential of creating in the minds of viewers a 'sunny-khanak' special relation that is above 'lovers'...'friends'...GIVE ME A BLEEDING BREAK!!!!!

What a cheap trick for CVs to pulll...a trick that is unnecessary.... and frankly screams Ekta show....

very disappointing!!!!!...I do hope that this forum shall be full of fans who do not fall for this trick,,,,who say loud and clear...who cares...Shanak shall be in dhulwaadi ...Shaan shall pine and Khanak shall stand for herself....If they cannot show us this, we shall stop watching,,,it is not like lot of people are watching anyways...  and.. ..who cares who should have told who what and Sunny who???!!! ...

thats my vishesh tippani of the day!!!
saaaz thumbnail
@Sys...actually RBO is full of scenes that began as cliches BUT never ended as cliches....This track unfortunately began as a cliche...dead husband returns...we expected non-cliche treatment....becos the dead husband was accidently killed by the husband ....did not get it....got horrendously cliched treatment....MMS...and as for today's scene....CLICHE ke upar CLICHE...

Kya Rang Badli hai....apna RBO....sad...
-SYS- thumbnail
Actually Khanak not telling Shaan and vice versa is not my problem with the episode at all. It kind of makes sense according to how these characters have behaved in the past. My issue is the way the CVs have brought this about with a scene that was totally unneccessary on top of being not executed well AND not in standing with the characters.
saaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SYS-

Actually Khanak not telling Shaan and vice versa is not my problem with the episode at all. It kind of makes sense according to how these characters have behaved in the past. My issue is the way the CVs have brought this about with a scene that was totally unneccessary on top of being not executed well AND not in standing with the characters.

They brought it to divide fans....becos this scene shall be the catalyst for all conversations and dialogues throughout the separation track....OF COURSE IT WAS FREAKING UNNECESSARY.....anyways....

EKTA Cvs for some reason never really liked it if all fans felt for both....they wanted fans divided,,,,they thought it made better entertainment and that way more people watched....dont even get me started on the nonsensicalness of it....but yes,,,thats exactly what they are attempting here...becos they wanted to keep the potential of a triangle open...always
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

They brought it to divide fans....becos this scene shall be the catalyst for all conversations and dialogues throughout the separation track....OF COURSE IT WAS FREAKING UNNECESSARY.....anyways....

EKTA Cvs for some reason never really liked it if all fans felt for both....they wanted fans divided,,,,they thought it made better entertainment and that way more people watched....dont even get me started on the nonsensicalness of it....but yes,,,thats exactly what they are attempting here...becos they wanted to keep the potential of a triangle open...always

You've GOT to be kidding me.
saaaz thumbnail
I am not...WHY THE HELL DOES SUNNY HAVE TO COME up the balcony and kiss her hands....WHAT THE HELL is that????????????????????????????????

seriously????????????

and then there are already fans going...he respects her....

CLASSIC!!!!  opening for triangle....where he will love her,,, she will respect him but love Shaan and Shaan will misunderstand

CHADD YAAR!!!

do not want to analyse this anymore....
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
BUT after calling her his MOTHER he cannot go and fall in love with her!!!
THAT would be too gross!
Ugh ugh ugh.
And its too cruel having a Suraj look alike fall in love with her. We can be assured of Shanak's love for each other without that!
W*H is wrong with these people?! Did they change the whole of the original RBO people? CVs, writers etc?
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hello frnds dis is monica.
so u all r discussing abt da hand kissing scene.when i watched dat scene i too felt it was unnecessary but now i think it was necessary only 2 make shaan feel more suspicious abt khanak hving an affair wid sunny.as da article says shaan will question khanak's fidelity due 2 which khanak will leave 4 dhulwadi.if dey would hv not shown a scene like dis between sunny and khanak den how cld shaan raise doubts abt her fidelity(as he was totally confused and in a dilemma in da saturday's episode)
Frankly speaking,i neither like shaan's confusion nor khanak's over confidence.And i am not liking dis track too.i jst hope dis sunny's role ends b4 khanak leaves 4 dhulwadi.i am not able 2 tolerate him any more. 
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good Morning, afternoon or evening....depending which part of the world you all are in ...

Yumna...yes that scene was unecessary indeed...but how to make Shaan suspicion and doubt go over the top or edge...he needed to see the MMS type of scene in real too....just to make his mistrust his doubt and suspicion stronger. To raise his self doubt and insecurities too. Thus the CV's put the hand kissing scene in...😆😆  Just to show us that Sunny is good hearted but tooooo filmy in his approach ..thus the tooo filmy scene...😉😆

And completely agree these two never communicated openly about anbything did they ever....and we all at the forum have even been harping on that that they need to sit down and really talk....talk about all their feelings and insecurities.

Khanak hid Sunny being there to meet him again for drama....but also as she beleives that it woudl upset him more after the MMS and him trusting her thus Sunny did not need to meet him and cause problems...as subconciously she knows deep down all is not as it seems...but conciously ignoring it....

Shaan himself due to his insecurities and self doubt did not ask her either...that what was Sunny doing there..as he is worried about what he may hear from her...

If he had...I bet liek always Khanak would have told him the truth...but woudl that be accepted adn beleived by Shaan ,....No..as suspicion, self-doubt and mistrust...onc takes place in a person's mind...then its never easy to let go even if things occuring are innocent or even if the person concerned tells the truth.
Edited by kubare - 13 years ago