Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Odhanians,
We are on to CC # 4! Gosh! Well done you all๐Ÿ‘

This thread has been created with the intention of providing a space for people to air both their appreciation and frustrations with the show, the characters, the actors/acting, writing, direction, etc.... In short, the expectation is that members would go beyond just saying 'today's episode was great' and actually spell out what they liked about the episode. And the same goes for those venting out their disappointment. Explain what disappointed you the most. We want in-depth discussions and detailed analyses.

If you are a budding critic, and have always harboured a desire to become a film/television critic and/or journalist, this space is for you! But before writing, check this article by one of my favorite critics, Baradwaj Rangan of Indian Express:

http://baradwajrangan.wordpress.com/2011/01/08/between-reviews-critical-condition/

It's not easy to be a critic and expect to be taken seriously. So please, kindly use respectful language. Instead of saying 'today's episode was complete crap', phrase it better. Just makes it easier for people to come back again and again and contribute more...No one likes negativity... we have enough of it in life!

p.s - To know more about 'criticism' please check this link on wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism

Links to previous CC threads:

CC # 1
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1559037

CC #2:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1575766

CC # 3:

Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Get going folks.... Congo btw... for keeping the CC going... in spite of ups and downs in the show...
tvrasika thumbnail
@ aditi
You mentioned abt my siggy (thats what it is called, short for a 'signature') in CC # 3.

I have not changed for precisely the reasons you mentioned.

Shaan says at this point ki kaash the time stand still, and he and Khanak remain this way forever! To me, that moment has not been surpassed since...

I was waiting to update my siggy with SR pics but that SR had 4 people in it๐Ÿ˜† so... nope... it will be this 'almost SR' picture for me...

aditee thumbnail
How true Gaayu!

that moment has been forzen in time in many ways for me

The best looking lead pair

The most explosive chemistry

The most beautiful love story
The most sophisticated "mainstream" type show

So true about intruders on SR nite

So much for maintaining the "sancitity of SR

What ever!
aditee thumbnail
How ever much Rahul apologizes later, will Shaan love him any more?

Which friend does things  like this?
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One slap of Sam , Rahul sudhar gaya?

Wow!

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ aditee: No friend forgives you for that...I know I would never do it!

@ Vaishu: even a small hate sentence from the love of your life can knock senses into you...
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My letters to..

Really Rahul,
Really?? Really?? One slap does it all??

Unforgiving Veena.

Dear Sam,
Please tell me you are not going to love Rahul for what he has done..

Hopingly  Veena.

Dearest Shaan..
Rahul is not worth your friendship after what he has done..

Pleading Veena.

Dearest Khanak..
I know it is for good that you are getting these friends together..
is it worth the mess they create in your life.. NO..

Please listen to me.. Veena.

wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@...Tvsarika I love Minty Tejpal he is one of my fav critic of indian cinema!!! and his honesty inspires me...so here goes!!!

Tonight's episode was the pits...the opening was a cheap shot of pleasing audience by having sizzling  Shanak chemistry for heck of it... Deja vu !!! Sam and Rahul scene from yesterday '..that also outside their house.!!!! the guys wanna do it!!! Do it!!! but in the house 'bedroom...not  on the road!!!  and Khanak say "Please Shanatanu"  so what does that mean'. lets get it on ..right here right now...come on even in the west people go at it  behind close doors .... hum itne age kab bar gaye!!!

sorry!!!  for my language as very young girls are reading but they are watching it too....   ....get to the bedroom guys!! at least it looks decent....

Anyway missed what Rahul was saying but got the gist of it.. as usual revenge and all...what was Sunny doing trying to punch Rahul...

god! that Sunny needs brains and acting lessons!!! whistling woods where are you???

Ms. Waghmare!! I don't know but I think you need to revisit your direction as its all over the place....

The song doesn't have the tempo of  the audience what's going on.... 

now I am being too critical...its only a show!!!

Edited by wooster - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Letter to CVs...

Please please for once...

listen to us,...

end this BAND walla track,...BTW god alone knows how much you paid for that song....

get back to shanak and K house 

khatam karo...tumhein bhi sukoon,,,,hamein bhi...

saaz