Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: saaaz

The whole chori chori sequence in the K -house...with akki-boo and shanak was brilliant... really brilliant and look at the leads,...shanak never looked better...even tho YM was given an outfit that she had worn a gazillion times on the show ,,yes they shared screen space...but one would think the next song they do....they would be alone....

rock on track did not capitalize on THIS AT ALL////

in fact for some inexplicable reason actually negated and diminished this potential...

something in corporate world would have seen heads roll and jobs lost....

we did get a sanchi sanchi (dabaang song) but it was purely a TRP scene...not a SHANAK brand song.....

DHULWAADI better correct this wrong................

@SYS...when the CVs came here asking for 'ideas",......10 pages of shanak in dhulwaadi only meant that every fan here knew what the hell  we were talking about...

yes, end of the day dhulwaadi might be the final track before curtain call for RBO....but dont show us anything ....and thinkfans will lap it up....

Make shanak the focus,....promos, marketing ...leaving on a HIGH NOTE sometimes could mean that the PH is invited to do a sequel....IT has happened with Kitani Mohabbat Hai....it can happen with RBO....and Shanak....they have fans who can help make it happen...but you need to give Fans a reason for it...

@Bold
EXACTLY! When they said something about Shanak re-living their love story that has made us all think back to Golden RBO. I hope they realize just how high our expectations are and focus on everything:
Story
Dialogues
Costumes,Make-up and Hair
Music (I wish they would do something with a village-y/folksy feel)
Direction+Editing

Is that asking for too much?Maybe. But if it was possible once it is possible again! Dhulwadi has its own magic to lend as an added benefit.
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Talkng abt expenditure n all..dey did spend money on dat New Montage!!lolz
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Talkng abt expenditure n all..dey did spend money on dat New Montage!!lolz@ aditee..yaar its nt a WIG ..its her natural hair ...she gt it Trimmed i guess!!nd i jst Saw a clippng of Rishta.com(all thnx 2 Vandu)...Kavi Rocks!!!too gud...we definitely need actors lyk him..effortless actin...smethng on d lines of Neil Patrick Harris nd Ian Somerhalder!
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Talkng abt expenditure n all..dey did spend money on dat New Montage!!lolz@ aditee..yaar its nt a WIG ..its her natural hair ...she gt it Trimmed i guess!!b/w i jst Saw a clippng of Rishta.com(all thnx 2 Vandu)...Kavi Rocks!!!too gud...we definitely need actors lyk him..effortless actin...smethng on d lines of Neil Patrick Harris nd Ian Somerhalder!
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

The whole chori chori sequence in the K -house...with akki-boo and shanak was brilliant... really brilliant and look at the leads,...shanak never looked better...even tho YM was given an outfit that she had worn a gazillion times on the show ,,yes they shared screen space...but one would think the next song they do....they would be alone....

rock on track did not capitalize on THIS AT ALL////

in fact for some inexplicable reason actually negated and diminished this potential...

something in corporate world would have seen heads roll and jobs lost....

we did get a sanchi sanchi (dabaang song) but it was purely a TRP scene...not a SHANAK brand song.....

DHULWAADI better correct this wrong................

@SYS...when the CVs came here asking for 'ideas",......10 pages of shanak in dhulwaadi only meant that every fan here knew what the hell  we were talking about...

yes, end of the day dhulwaadi might be the final track before curtain call for RBO....but dont show us anything ....and thinkfans will lap it up....

Make shanak the focus,....promos, marketing ...leaving on a HIGH NOTE sometimes could mean that the PH is invited to do a sequel....IT has happened with Kitani Mohabbat Hai....it can happen with RBO....and Shanak....they have fans who can help make it happen...but you need to give Fans a reason for it...

Ya, after KKH this happens to be my all time fave song and visual on the show

They both look gorgeous, act confiedntly, the teasing the shyness the flirting its all so good

I havent seen one scene like that in the last month, except on the Dabang song morning

That was almost there

The verbal exchange was very appealing

It takes so little to bring us the best

Just some simple meaningful writing  backed by some lovely song!

Who will tell THEM?๐Ÿ˜•
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_01

Talkng abt expenditure n all..dey did spend money on dat New Montage!!lolz@ aditee..yaar its nt a WIG ..its her natural hair ...she gt it Trimmed i guess!!nd i jst Saw a clippng of Rishta.com(all thnx 2 Vandu)...Kavi Rocks!!!too gud...we definitely need actors lyk him..effortless actin...smethng on d lines of Neil Patrick Harris nd Ian Somerhalder!

From now, you me and Vandoo shall be inseperable!

Our love for Kavi binds us all

You two can think abt a future with him๐Ÿ˜‰ I will just enjoy his emoting!๐Ÿ˜†

I agree, he makes acting look like a piece o cake
vaish_123 thumbnail
Do you think they go to Bhuj to shoot Dhulwadi track?

Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can I join in the Kavi club?PLEASE! Something about that British accent does it for me I think.His acting made an impression later๐Ÿ˜ณ

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@deepa...actually I liked the montage....finally something in which they did not ruin YM's good looks,,, it is a seperate thing from a story perspective,,,,it left us confused regarding sunny;s role ...but from a 'technical' look perspective, I think the montage looked good....

@SYS...oh completely with you on the story, direction, editing point regarding dhulwaadi....but I was restricting my point to the SHANAK Brand....branding is important if Shanak fans want to see them again ............. from a long term pespective that is important,,,,becos it is a true fact,,,Fans play quite a role in the shelf life of TV actors.

Yes, dhulwaadi brings lots of hopes also becos all of us at the forum wanted this so much....they have a huge task ahead of them,,,in every aspect 

IMO, sunny entry also brought hopes,,,,the EEM EEM ASS thing was not needed for shanak to go to dhulwaadi,,,,sunny;s presence should have been enough....

BUT...It makes me think that the original story and screenplay writers of dhulwaadi are not part of the team anymore,,, so the current team did not want to deal with Shaan's guilt of killing,,,they just did not want to....so the MMS was brought in...of course we can argue till the cows come home on was there nothing else other than a cheaply made video to seperate a couple....but we are willing to let bygones be bygones in the name of dhulwaadi...

Are the CVs listening??? 

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbofan1

Do you think they go to Bhuj to shoot Dhulwadi track?

I must say,,,,this was something I was wondering about.... but methinks they will use Gulaal ka sets ๐Ÿ˜†

unless....PH has been told,,,,finish the Rock On track on a high note,,,we will give you money....

OR they spent all the money on man banwra song and now have to use Gulaal sets....

I am going with latter๐Ÿ˜†

I am so sorry Rbofan1....are you vaishu?? I am getting confused yaar with your usernames?!!! so sorry
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago