Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bharkha

hey guys... aaj toh mujhe chand ko thank u karna padega.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. uski wajah se i m back online.. 😊 πŸ˜Š actually mom n bhabhi had fasting... only after seein the moon they can break their fast.. thank god moon came early.. otherwise it appears around 11 or 11:30 in the nite..

analysis part:
luvd the episode.😊 πŸ˜Š . too gud...😊 πŸ˜Š maan n geet awesome yar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ guys.....geet s expression hats off to her...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
i thought geet wud run and hug maan after hearing from her daarji the reason he came to the wedding.... but its k....😭 πŸ˜­ 
maan n geet hugging daarji and usmein bhi they both hand in hand...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  luvd it..😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 
geet tellin maan plz shaadi jaldi karvao ab aur intezzar nahi hota.. omg.. i cudnt believe she said those words...😳 πŸ˜‰ . ithna pyaar tha uski aankhoin mein...😳 πŸ˜³ .and maan... his eyes said everything..😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ..
daarji - aapne shaadi mein aakar char chand laaga diiii.... kudos to u..πŸ‘.
dulhe ka sehra suhaana laagta hai - too gud....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
geet bidaai -  i felt bad.😭 . tried to control my tears.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

adi pinky annie decorating maan s room.. 😳 πŸ˜³ so defeinitely sr...  πŸ˜³ 

i want this song to be shown in sr..- ghoongat mein chand hoga.. aachal mein chandini
chupke se dekhenge saajan ko sajni..

the entire marriage reminded me of our family marriages.. i was thinking even my wedding gonna happen this way only.....😊

precap: omg... u know guys.. in some families... they have this rasm tat for first nite.. guys have to lift their wife and take them to their room.. i cudnt believe they gonna show this.. cvs kudos to u....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

You know Varsha I watched the episode on the net and missed the scene where they show Adi & Pinky decorating Maan's room.....hope we get a SR though the FB pic got me confused
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dewdropred

bharkha nice post ...

@all crazies ....

night night ... c u all tomorrow ... will b busy but will try to come tomorrow ... bye

thanks diiii
bharkha thumbnail
hey dee.. they still dint decorate maan s room.. they left to decorate maan s room as they wer waiting fo annie
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarrm

Its time to celebrate for tonight on GHSP, we found, one of the proudest, grumpiest and really powerful granddad admit to Geet his mistake in the illtreatment of his granddaughter Geet Handa. Admit the wrong he did when he gave his consent of trying to kill Geet for false pretences. We saw this -oh so very illogical man, listen to logic and at long last reduced to showing his love, respect, pride for his granddaughter.  Wah Maan, wah cvs, we could not have asked for a better end to this shaadi!!! If the weeks episode brought with it its share of beauty and awe, this surpassed it all, was indeed the icing on the cake. It reverberated throughout the wedding mandap, throughout the hearts of all Geet and Maan lovers, to see such a strongly profound message of love, regret, forgiveness and linking back lost ties, thereby ending the entire period of suffering, torture and pain that Geet suffered throughout the period of her first marriage till she left HP!!!

Daarji was good!!! Its amazing how when he comes in view, everything else seems to shrink in size, such is the personna of Daarji. In the past, he induced fear and hatred in our hearts for hurting Geet numerous times in her own home-homeland. Tonight, the same man induced respect for being man enough to come for his granddaughter's wedding, for blessing her the way she deserved and needed to be blessed. For showing that time had managed to put some wisdom in his head, enabling him to repent for his illdeeds. Daarji made tonight and Geet's lifelong memory of her marriage special by giving her away to Maan on behalf of her entire family. The loop of terror, fight for justice, standing for one's own rights - all has come back to a full cirlce. Now at last, and on such an auspicious day, Geet is finally leaving all her negativity of the past behind. She is moving forward with renewed hope, love and happiness!!! God Bless you Geet!!! We are all proud of you and your journey thus far!!! You have been an inspiration to all those who have been wronged for all the wrong reasons, but have had the courage to fight back and restart life. Kudos to you, and to all those women who have had the courage to face the truth, the determination to move forward making a mork for oneself and to stand true to their own principles.
  CVS, we applaud you innumerable times for sending such a strong social message!!! You have made a tremendous success of tonight !!! YOu have tonight done justice to all the start episodes of GHSP till Geet was in HP!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maan Singh Khurana, what do we say anymore about you. You are a brilliant man through and through. You have outdone yourself tonight. You were standing there while Daarji and Geet were reliving their familial bonds. Standing there like a pround prince, such was the aura of your stance!!! And then when you folded your hands in front of Daarji, you managed to humble me!!! Such display of reverance for a man who was responsible for hurting Geet in the past, only because his presence was the only oher thing Geet had been pining for in her heart!!!! Maan, you are but a fictional character, but i don't see you that way. To me, you are very much existant, and i am praying that my two daughters are blessed with their life partners who love them the way you love Geet!!! This is a big thing for any mother to say, for she would want nothing but the best for her children. I think you have been conjured up that way - The Best of the lot!!! Loved the way you held Geet's hands, replied back to Geet about thanking him after the wedding!!! Loved the way you looked at Geet throughout, that deep, sincere, intense and oh so calmly passionate look!!!!

Geet, you are the queen of emoting!!! Such was the brillinace in your expressions, words, gestures you left me crying tears of pain, happiness and celebration for your journey in life thus far!!! Continue being an inspiration, I think that sister in law of yours is soon gonna need your strength of conviction and courage in the face of adversity !!! Loved it when you thanked Maan with your eyes and with wording out thanks while hugging Daarji. Loved the way you told him to hurry up with the wedding since you could no longer wait to be Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana. Hai what a wonderful name, it suits you a lot!!! You almost undid Maan with those words. Did you see the stirring inferno of love and passion in the intensity of his eyes, we did, and we know he is holding on strong and calm only with his special Maan willpower!!! We were proud tonight to see you both get wedded, to do the pheras, to see your expressions when he put sindoor for the first time and put the mangalsutra around your neck. Beautiful expressions!!!

Take a bow Geet team for you all were phenomenal!!! Hats off to you all.
Loads of hugs to you all!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Loved tonight's episode.

Hi Roch......excellent analysis dear......me too loved todays episode and can't wait for Monday......A big hug to you too dearπŸ€—
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarrm

Lovely analysis Varsha!!! My replies in black. Hugs to you !!!

(QUOTE=bharkha]

hey guys... aaj toh mujhe chand ko thank u karna padega.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. uski wajah se i m back online.. 😊 πŸ˜Š actually mom n bhabhi had fasting... only after seein the moon they can break their fast.. thank god moon came early.. otherwise it appears around 11 or 11:30 in the nite..

😊😊😊. Chaand ko phir hum bhi thanks kahenge,  cause yesterday's episode was memorable, and analysis to banta hai na yaar!!!But Varsha, what fast was this yaar?

analysis part:
luvd the episode.😊 πŸ˜Š . too gud...😊 πŸ˜Š maan n geet awesome yar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ guys.....geet s expression hats off to her...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
i thought geet wud run and hug maan after hearing from her daarji the reason he came to the wedding.... but its k....😭 πŸ˜­ 

She looked like she would preemt a lot of things out of sheer love renewed for her at all levels & depths.

maan n geet hugging daarji and usmein bhi they both hand in hand...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  luvd it..😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š geet tellin maan plz shaadi jaldi karvao ab aur intezzar nahi hota.. omg.. i cudnt believe she said those words...😳 πŸ˜‰ . ithna pyaar tha uski aankhoin mein...😳 πŸ˜³ .and maan... his eyes said everything..😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ..

Sahi bola, that was so lovely to see!!!

daarji - aapne shaadi mein aakar char chand laaga diiii.... kudos to u..πŸ‘.
dulhe ka sehra suhaana laagta hai - too gud....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
geet bidaai -  i felt bad.😭 . tried to control my tears.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Kudos indeed!!! Chaar chaand laga diye, absolutely!!!

adi pinky annie decorating maan s room.. 😳 πŸ˜³ so defeinitely sr...  πŸ˜³ 

i want this song to be shown in sr..- ghoongat mein chand hoga.. aachal mein chandini
chupke se dekhenge saajan ko sajni..

the entire marriage reminded me of our family marriages.. i was thinking even my wedding gonna happen this way only.....😊

God Bless you with your Maan Varsha,
tumhare crazies ko jaroor yaad rakhna!!! 

precap: omg... u know guys.. in some families... they have this rasm tat for first nite.. guys have to lift their wife and take them to their room.. i cudnt believe they gonna show this.. cvs kudos to u....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

I love that rasm. !!!

[/QUOTE]

hey tat fasting stuff is similar to karva chouth vrath...this fasting name is mai chouth...
and haan yar main tum crazies ko kaise bhool sakti hoon.. but me still spinster not yet married.. kab maan meri zindagii mein aayega.. still waitiing...
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet1985

β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†Raja Ki Aayegi Baaraat Rangili Hogi Raat
Magan Main Nachoongi Ho Magan Main Nachoongi β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ‘Darji ki entry kya kamal ki entry thi !!!!!!πŸ‘

DD was awesome.. yaar ( both DDssss)πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Kya Milan hui daarji aur poti ki beech!!!!  DD's acting was awesome...πŸ˜ƒ

Maan sahib.. tune to kamala kar diya.. daarji ko laakar.. geet ki khusiyon ka koi tikana nahi tha!!!! Maan is the best dulha any woman can geet and whoevrer gets maan will be the luckiest woman in the world!!!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Everyone was crying😭 ( maan ki geet (deepti) also crying!!!!!!😭

U heard geet said.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.. ab mujhe jaldi Mrs Maan Singh Khurana... are are geet sabar karo.. shaadi to hone de.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›...  baki baad mein apne kamre mein karna!!!πŸ˜†

Ab maan ki geet (deepti) ko doubt ho rahi hain.....aash ne class maan ki lit hi ya geet ki!!!😳 Geet tussi great ho yaar... atleast tujhe sab kuch jaldi samajh aayi!!!😳

Balle balle geet badi modern shodern ho gayi haiπŸ˜›.. itni utavali ho rahi hain apne SR ki😳... Geet ko kya pata.. use bhi utavali ho hai hai.. koi aur bhi...

Hum maan ki geet(crazies)πŸ˜†

Shaadi ho gayi!! Balle balle!!!!

Kuchh toh ho raha haiKahin kisi ke dil meinVoh jaane ya naa jaaneKe do dilon ke milne ka mausam aaya haiKuch toh ho raha hai Koi kho raha haiBaarishon mein do dilon keBheegnen bhi hone ka mausam aaya haiKuch toh ho raha haiKahin kisi ke dil meinVoh jaane ya naa jaaneKe do dilon ke milne ka mausam aaya hai Mujhko jisse pyaar hai,Usko vohi khabar nahinJiska intazaar tha,Voh hai saamne khadiJhooti-jhooti si yeh baateinLambhi-lambhi si yeh raateinWaqt tham gaya hai ab yahin Kuch toh ho raha hai.....

The way CVs enacted the shaadi was the best in televeion industry!!!!

Kya shaadi thi yaar!!!!⭐️

The way geet closed her eyes when maan put sindoor on her and when he put the mangalsootra....πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Kya baat hai...

Atlast... Geet bani.. Mrs Maan Singh Khuarana!!!πŸ₯³

Congrats guys to all craizies.. humari mannat poori ho gayi!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—meri taraf se sab ko badhayiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Phir se marjaanie.....😑🀒

Now i feel bad for her.😭.. she is another Geet in making😭!!!

annie yaar... tub hi na..itna modern hokee dilli ke kudi hoke... tujhe itna bhi nahi pata ki shaadi ki kuch formalaties hoti hain!!!!πŸ€ͺ

πŸ€”πŸ€” Arjun to tez niklaπŸ€”πŸ€”

kuch bhi kaho.. itne ache din mein annie ki to watt lag gayi!!!😲🀒

Today i am so happy that i wont say anthing about marjaanie....πŸ₯³πŸ€—

I am so happy i am already in maaneet world!!!!!!!

I am dancing here in my bedroom

deepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi Deepz, apne aap ko Maan ki Geet kitani baar bulaingi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hum bhi khade hain raho main.....I know you called all u crazies too Maan Ki Geet πŸ˜‰ & I agree with you this was by far the best wedding in the Telly World, loved it & Love Maaneet 
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

party girls Finally ....

me in double happy mood....and dancing and dancing

such an emotional and happy episode as usual minus AA talks...

Darji telling Geet tat he has not come to stop the marriage ...wow loved it

he apologizes for his mistake wic they have committed in the name of family honor...where see needed them the more they went the other way around...

He folds her hand for forgiveness....and says he'll proudly tell the WORLD TAT SHE IS HIS GRANDDAUGHTER....OKIES not going into details oly we sud watch it...very very emotional...

and finally breaks the pot by saying it was Maan who convinced and tat made him come here...tat to due to his Zidd...akir woh to MAAN SINGH KHURANA hain na...he will do anything for getting happiness in his lady loves face...Geet startled and surprise and very happy tat he went  to edges to  bring back her family as she was missing them...

he again thanks Maan saying if he had called him for his relation of grandfather and granddaughter wud have ended...and wudn't have knw how she had made her dreams...

MSK folds hands in front of Darji and darji hugs him... and geet thanks Maan and telling him to complete the wedding fast as she cudn't wait for long to become MRS. MAAN SINGH KHURANA...

Darji does the kanyadan and Maan fills Geets maang with sindoor and outs the mangalsutra on...(OK CV's again left the blooper Over here yet again...did i see sindoor already on DD maang before maan filled hers...lol retake mistakes ...and y dnt he use the coin for filling her maang ...coz i ahve seen maang's of ladies filled with coins rite guys....but never mind finally shaadi over...)

they take the pheras ... blessed by dadi and darji... and Geet breaks down...

and precap was sooooooooooooo dreamy girls .... Maan carrying her in after dadi did the arti...

Arjun goes to NT and says he has taken the revenge by destroying Annie's life and nothing his more imp to me tan u....(yeah yeah go to hell.... no wonder sis hubby and bro are in the same goal of destroying innocent's life...already sis suffering becoz of her hell idea... better be ready for coz u r also going to suffer..😑)

>>>>>>>>>>altogether REALLY IT IS A DREAM WEDDING AND DREAMS DO COME TRUE>>>>>>>>hope we get SR...

saw proudness in DADI's FACE...

felt bad for Annie... all i was doing wen tehy showed annie was.... Learn annie learn form ur bro wat a true love his...how  difficult was it for him to finally get his girl all for himself... and not like U falling in love within one week and finished ur SR b4 ur bro's marriage...

Glad you said that Aarti......Annie should learn what true love is from her bro, this girl fell in love, proposed to her guy and then got married & had SR in the storeroom that too on her brother's wedding how desperate can she get.

She herself is responsible for the trouble she's getting herself into, if that was real love why did they have to hide & get married in the storeroom and it was just lust that they consummated the marriage in the dingy storeroom what desperation on her part cause we know why Arjun was doing it.

And did you guys notice Arjun was the one who asked her to go down for the wedding and even then she wanted to know why he was sending her away.....despo unfeeling ungrateful sisterAngry Angry

And Aarti even I saw that Geet already had sindoor in her maang before Maan filled it.....maybe it was a retake shot.....still loved the whole episode
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

Hiiiiiii my lovely craziesπŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

MAANEET ka madhoor aur yaadghar milan shubh vivaah se-the sacred and divine institution of matrimony❀️............kaayanath mein aise milan dekhne ko milna yeh hamari kush kismati kahte hai hum aur duwa karte hai ki tum dono yuhi muskurate aur khilte rahe sada ke liye😊😊😊😊😊

Hamare divine magical dreamy sacred beautiful lovely breathtaking MAANEET ki shaadi Mubarak hoπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š...........finally MAANEET aur hum sab crazies ka sapna sach hua...........akhir sapne sach ho hi gaye😍😍😍😍😍😍

MAANEET were looking so divine, sacred, magical, beautiful and lovely😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️😊😊😊

DD, GC, Dadima, Adi sir, Pinky, Romoe, Tasha, Manisha, Pandeji, Darji all  really acted well.........Hats off to themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Finally MAANEET are entering a new phase in life...........the most beautiful journey together filled with joy, happiness, love, care, roses, peace and today v all can say proudly and happily that finally their reality is more blissful and more beautiful than any

dream...............MAANEET ve dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one and will remain so until the end of time and even beyond that😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️😊😊😊

Pehle dupatta phir anguti aur phir taveez ne inki madhur rishte ki dor ko baanda tha aur ab Maan ki naam ka sindoor jo sazi hai Geet ki maang mein aur Maan ki naam ka mangalstra aur saath phero around sacred fire ne inhe ab ek atooth rishta mein jod diya hai sada ke liye..................ab woh ek dusare ki kismat, zindagi, khushi, umeed, taakat, astitva, khwab, haqeeat aur sab kuch ban chuke hai hamesha ke liye😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️😊😊😊

Usually couples take saath phere-vows to fulfil them after marriage but in case of our divine and pure MAANEET v have seen that they have already fulfilled these vows and promises that to  to such an extent that even infinite is not the word...................................they have always shared each other's happiness and pain, their love and respect for each other increases second by second, for both the others' happiness, dreams and wishes r more important than their own, the level of loyalty, trust and understanding shared between them is deeper than the deepest ocean.............. they r incomplete without each other and thus both complete each other............each others' strength makes it up for each other' weaknesses and hence they symbolize perfection................they have taught each other how to live, smile love, care, dream, hope, trust once again..................... the depth and breadth of how they have fulfilled their promises unknowingly as strangers initially to friends and how they will fulfil them now onwards as companions and soulmates through the sacred institution of marriage for this life and all lives hereafter is something which cannot be measured in mortal terms................so v all can only admire, respect and worship them and their strong divine and atooth rishta...........that is y v all call them special..............rarest of the rare.............two precious gems now have become ek anmol ratna😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️😊😊😊

Wedding song for our lovely MAANEETπŸ₯³

dulhaa ban gayaa hoy, ban gayaa sadda barkhurdaar

ghodi chadh gayaa hoy, chadh gayaa chhadake motarcaar

seharaa saj gayaa hoy, seharaa saj gayaa jalawedaar

dulhan dwaar ghadi sajan sang jaane ko tayyaar

nachaley hoy

hoy yaara hoy ho mitraa ho

tere dwaare pe aai baraat

prem ke moti loota de, nain swaagat mein bichaade

ho jaraa aadar ke sath

dilli kaa rajaa aayaa warne ko hoshiyarpur ki raani 

hone ko hai aaj poori inaki adhuri kahaani

phool khushiyon ke khile hai badi mushkil se mile hai

haay re tarase do hath

tere dwaare pe aai baraat

prem ke moti loota de, nain swaagat mein bichaade

ho jaraa aadar ke sath

vivaah, shubh vivaah, shubh vivaah😊😊😊😊😊

the lines i have underlined r my fav and very apt lines for our dearest MAANEET😊😊😊😊😊😊

Wishes for the newly-wed couple made in heaven MAANEET-

Wishing lots of happiness, luck and love to last you today, tomorrow and evenafter for our MAANEET in their new journey together😊❀️

Usually girls leave maayka after marriage but in case of Geet she got back a maayka relationship during marriage her Maan brought her maayka relationship back-Geet's tears of joy and happiness seeing darji were awwwwwwww😭😭😭..........she really missed her family..................darji was genuinely guilty but i'm not sure if i wud have forgiven him so easily..........that is y i think Geet really has a big heart that she forgave darji who tried to kill her her baby and made her sabse paraye so quickly and welcomed him so heartily...........so today i admire, respect and love Maan ki Geet evenmoreπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Geet when she was looking at her Maan when Darji said ur Maan got me here he loves u soooooooo much........her eyes her tears conveyed her pride for her Maan, her love for her Maan, her gratitude, how she feels so blessed and lucky to have Maan in her life...........Geet's eyes were speking to her Maan's eyes how can someone be like u my gem u make me love u, admire u, salute u and worship u more every moment by ur new sweet gestures and surprises and for fulfilling all my dreams and wishes😊❀️😍.....it was also a lovely moment to see Maan's smile and happiness seeing Geet and her dadaji's milan😊😭...........how MAANEET hugged darji they were holding each others' hands awwwww their bandhan is forever😊 😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️😊😊😊

MAANEET have risen to such a high level today in my eyes that i cannot express in words..........Now i feel words that i admire, respect and worship MAANEET all seem too small to express what i feel about themπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Also it was so touchy to see tears in all well-wishers of Geet-Dadima, Adi Sir, Pinky, Romeo, Manisha, Pandeji, Anni seeing Geet and her dadji's reunion😭😭😭😊😊................

Also it was so cute, lovely and dreamy when Geet says Maan mein jaldi se Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana banna chahti hu.......aap jaldi se shaadhi karvadijiye.........hai mein marjawa.............Maan's expressions were priceless then.........i love MAANEET yaar😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️

MAANEET taking blessings of dadimaa someone who has been their mother their guide their caretaker as well as a friend that too a cool one whenever she gets a chance to taang kheechofy themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............it was a very sweet touchy scene😭❀️😊😊😊

Geet's biddai and her tears😭😭😭😊😊😊.........how Maan was holding his Mishti's hands, hugged her and was taking her to her new house new parivaar new life..........Maan's heart spoke to his Geet's heart angel now i will be always there for u........u r my pari and sunshine and u will be closer to my heart than even i'm to my heart😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️😊😊😊

Also it is so lovely to see all well wishers of MAANEET-sweetest Dadi, Adi Sir, Romeo, Manishaaaaa, Pandeji, Pinky, Tasha enjoying MAANEET's Wedding and showering them with all blessings and wishing them a life full of happiness, love, luck and everything they ever wished for😊😊😊😊😊 

Marjaani-

Arjun can't believe he is feeling so proud that he has taken revenge using an innocent girl.......so disgusting............u want to make MAANEET cry but when u will come to know the whole truth u will not be able to see urself in a mirror..........u will have no one to give u shoulders if want to cry if u want to repent..........

Precap-Maan carring his Geet in his arms😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️ how r v going to wait until Monday now crazies...................

Spee loved your analysis you've said it perfectly that every couple take their vows during their saat pheras but these two had already done that with every step of their relationship.

And kya bola hain tune [Usually girls leave maayka after marriage but in case of Geet she got back a maayka relationship during marriage her Maan brought her maayka relationship back] how true it is.

Me to can't wait for Mondays episode😊 
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning to all crazies .

I saw the video again and again . I think this is GC's hand . Thumb dekh kar pata chalta hai this is Gurmeet 's .
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bharkha

hey aash ye gaana is picturised on sanjay dutt and urmilla... very nice song yar... ll find out the movie name n let u know.. hey guys any body knows this song from which movie.. tell yar....

varsha i think it's from the movie khoobsurat picturised on sanjay and urmila as u have mentionedSmile