Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Banupriya

Cute one:) add me in ur pm list:)

I guess youre already in my pm list 
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
                                         Imp Note-

Update of IL will be coming tomorrow along with the epilogue of DRS.

After that NO MORE UPDATES TILL...well I dunno till how long...But I will try my best to give u all an update within the next 10-12 days...plz bear with me.

Till then I have 2 sit back and read the updates sent 2 me by my friends as they are also imp 2 me😊

Hope u understand πŸ˜³

And yes 1 more thing,from July onwards,my new session will start and I will be staying at a hostel (although I hope to come home during the weekends) but then also I will try and update both my ffs

Love

Shreya
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
We understnd dear. Update whenever you can...
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Recap-Geet looked at him in slight confusion ''say what'' she asked innocently.

''That you hate me''.

Chapter-19-Truth be told or...heard

''I want to explore this place'' she demanded,her head resting on his chest.

''Hmmm'' he was lost in his own thoughts while he replied.

Geet got up and showed mock anger while pouting ''what do you mean hmmm...you are taking me out and thats final'' she announced looking the other way still pouting and crossed her hands over her chest.

Maan chuckled seeing his child woman ordering him like that.Only she can do something like this with him-getting her way with such antics.He wondered how is she supposed to bear a child when she is herself one.

Maan pulled her over him in a jerk ''your wish is my command baby'',he wrapped her with his arms and asked in a hoarse whisper ''where do my princess wishes to go''?

''Wherever you take me...you might be knowing this place better na...so you decide''.

Maan's heart skipped a beat as he heard the words ''you might be knowing this place better na'' but decided to dismiss the thought.

''Fine then get ready within twenty minutes'' he was himself thinking of something to distract her from all the doubts and questions which were lingering in her mind and here she was herself giving him the opportunity.What better way than a good sight seeing of London.

But he was himself not sure why on earth did geet asked about Rajinder out of the blue.And he didn't even knew what irked him more-her question or that criminal's name from his geet's mouth.

Just then his cellphone rang-it was dev.

Geet was a hopeless case when it came to picking or choosing clothes for some occasion.Back home it would be either her mom or her tai ji who would do it for her and after marriage,she looked no further than maan.

There were times when she would not only ask him to choose a sari for herself but also make him drape it around her even though she knew how to wear it.

She blushed reminiscing those moments when she would later regret asking (or rather ordering) him to do that as it always used to end up into a passionate session.

Once out of her thoughts,she decided to ask maan for help and went outside the room with more than a couple of outfits.

As she came out and was about to call him,she saw him walking up and down the hall with anger evident from the expressions on his face and the tone of his voice.

She decided not to disturb him now as she knew his famous temper.

But as she was proceeding to go back,a part of the conversation she heard from maan's side made her stop in her tracks.

''How the hell is this possible dev...how come she is questioning me on that b******'s death''??

''If you do not know the GO AND FIND OUT...just find out who the hell is poisoning her mind against me''.

''The only name that comes to my mind is meera...I'm dead sure she might have gave her hints of this...urggghh stupid woman...dev I'm telling you better warn your friend to stay away from MY personal life''.

''You better do...call you later''.

Just as he cut the call, he heard something drop.

Maan turned around slowly with shocked eyes and the cell phone slipped from his hand. 

Edited by shelly_08 - 13 years ago
sakadafi thumbnail
Maan's just sinking deeper minute by minute.  Even before he can properly distract her, he creates another doubt for her.  The story is getting more and more interesting...
maan_mishthi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You know I din knw abt ur ff INNOCENCE LOST until u mention abt it in one of ur post ...

You can't bliv i read the whole story in one go ... sat arnd 12 pm nd din left my lappy until complete the whole update ...it took me 3 hours ...

M just impressed by ur writing skill ...πŸ‘

Innocence lost ..i love the maan's obsession with geet ...nd how he manipulates the poor soul ...he may be dangerous but not bad , it seems.

And he didn't even knew what irked him more-her question or that criminal's name from his geet's mouth.

Confuses me ...as in one of update maan stated he dznt claim innocents ...so raindar was criminal ??? πŸ˜•

nd why dzn maan think only meera can poison geet's mind ...she has brains to think
ninand thumbnail
mygod.. how could you?!😳

JUst how could you!!😲... Leave  with THAT for a CLIFFHANGER!

IT is C.R.U.E.L.πŸ€”

And Geet getting wise to her husband's antics is pretty close I guess.. cant wait!