Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali_k24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sv003

@anjali_k24

hey dear... aditi has posted all the latest bg music in her post of dlmh music.... including this bg music of abhini... tentwala scene ...osakhi piya ghar aayo
here is the link to dlhm music... (all songs r on page 1...)

thank u sooooo much aditi and sv 😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

yeah they were really good..loved Abhishek's stubborness,

although I dont agree that they are best couple on star one..the dmg and mjht ka bhoot is still not gone from my head😆

ur rite suvi😉... v guys r still not over with dmg n mjht........😆
sumbit thumbnail
ur story we find him at a stage where he is gearing up to take on father's political baton when constitutional changes diminish his dreams, making him even more volatile. His journey retells the tale of "one, who lives by sword, dies by sword".
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anyone here?

Poor Abhishek..he was drunk..and he doesn't want to do politics..so what does he want to do? I hope there is a track where we discover some hidden talent of his..maybe..
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Itni mehanat se thread banaya tha lol..I thought we had heaps of AbhIni fans..kahaan gaye sab ke sab?
Ankita.Kashyap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
⭐️DLMH  8TH MARCH⭐️
❤️aBHINI'S❤️ cUT3 gOLA sCENE..😳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
todays new TB news......

Nandini's character to exit from Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein..

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 | 5:16:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments
Nandini's character to exit from Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein..

Its the end of Nandini and Abhishek's love story in Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein...

Nandini (Deepali Pansare) of Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein will soon make an exit from Abhishek's (Deepak Wadhwa) life, and also from the show for the time being.

According to the ongoing track, Nandini is heartbroken after Abhishek is accused of Gopal's murder. The very thought that Abhishek could harm a person has brought in a gap in the love life of the two.

A source reveals, "In the future episodes, Nandini will leave the town forever. Her character will not be seen for a while, and the track for now will focus on Abhishek getting engaged to the girl chosen by his father".

We contacted Deepali Pansare who says, "Yes, for now Nandini will leave the town with no mood to come back. And I have no idea whether I will get back to the show".

Deepak remained unavailable for comments.

Let's now wait to see how Abhishek's life progresses now..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar