Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
anyone here?..apparently nandini is strippping in the precap๐Ÿ˜•
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

anyone here?..apparently nandini is strippping in the precap๐Ÿ˜•

Stripping??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I don't think she is stripping.She was just wearing the dress abhishek gave her...didn't u see the strap of the dress? Edited by ayesha09 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha09

Stripping??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I don't think she is stripping.She was just wearing the dress abhishek gave her...didn't u see the strap of the dress?

I haven't seen it, I only know from what I read in the update๐Ÿ˜†
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
I edited some of it..haven't finished..anyone want to help me?
Did you all like the song sequence?
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
koi yahaan pe aajao re...so much happened, and there are so many abhini fans in this forum, yet no one comes here to talk?
anjali_k24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

koi yahaan pe aajao re...so much happened, and there are so many abhini fans in this forum, yet no one comes here to talk?

hi suvi...i liked abhini song sequence..me too felt that it was forcefully placed in episode...but i liked it..they looked so much in love...n in love people lie...everybody lies...i also liked determined nandu n caring brother(abhi)...
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali_k24

hi suvi...i liked abhini song sequence..me too felt that it was forcefully placed in episode...but i liked it..they looked so much in love...n in love people lie...everybody lies...i also liked determined nandu n caring brother(abhi)...

yeah, it looked good, they looked in love...but do you think it was okay for Nandini to show herself to Abhishek, yes I know they are in love, but didnt she feel shy?
anjali_k24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yeah, it looked good, they looked in love...but do you think it was okay for Nandini to show herself to Abhishek, yes I know they are in love, but didnt she feel shy?

yes suvi...it was not right to show herself to abhi...
      but lets try to see other side of coin..as we know how sanskari nandini is ...she is in love with abhi for sure and she must have thought of something b4 doing this...she must have thought of taking abhi's pariksha...just to confirm whether she should trust him or not...and abhi pariksha pass ho gaya...in last few moments..i dint see abhi staring at her body...he was looking into her eyes..and i think there they showd depth of their love...
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
I guess..maybe..they should make it more clear, though...to me it looked like Nandini is so lost in the nasha of love that she doesnt even realise what she is doing..both of them sorta looked lost..khoye hue๐Ÿ˜†
Ok, forget the past..what baout the future? what do you think will happen? will abhi convince his mother and father to let him marry Nandini?
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
ur welcome...
Soo possibly AbhIni getting married!! (or engaged, to the very least)๐Ÿ˜