Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok simruu jaanu read ur thoughts and i wanna say the biggest thing i am looking forward to this track is only to see sid suffer now.I totally agree with u , its high time for him to be punnished to be a spineless jerk😑(no offense peoples dont attack me) but seriously he knows the truth behind the main missunderstanding between the two family and he is still keeping quite??why should he be let off so easily??why dosent he get any blame? thats why i am loving Viren now and how he is giving sid everything we are wanting to see.

I loved what u said :

Just Think Nivi has GONE THROUGH A LOT SO FAR and before we move ahead in CCBM EVERYONE NEEDS TO ANSWER AND PAY A PRICE FOR THEIR ROLE.

and Viren is making sure of that.

He is fighting for Nivi. WHen the whole truth will come out..we will see. These ppl have more wrong to Nivi than it is shown. VIren is so mad at them for continuously Harrassing Nivi that Now he has decided to make her strong and make stand up for herself by having Viren as an example n by her side. VIREN IS TEACHING EVERYONE SOMETHING. HAVE FAITH AND PATIENCE. NIVI WILL BE HIS BIGGEST BENEFACTOR.

Totally agree and well said simranπŸ‘

hey do u think sid has a reason behind not revealing the truth about Kashave?? does this have to do something with Viren?? I feel the CTs have left out some of these on purpose. damn  i think i am confusing my self even more.

NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

hey my darling,

i just uploaded a 30 sec trailer/ promo of my vm..please please do watch it..it's nto gonna take more that 30 secs...not even!
muah!
luv ya guys

hey sanju sweey. OMG really, cant wait i will run to watch it now. Thanks jaan.
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, some connection must be there. If I start counting and did not miss one, then I guess they have shown the store room quite a few times.
1) Sid-DD-Nivi talking about their childhood's play time
2) Viren proposed Nivi
3) AND then all the MP stalking incidents

- during the maha pooja time keeping the oil-can, Viren gifting a chain to Nivi
- KC time sergi thali exchange
- Vanishing rope

I don't know whether I missed any. It could be possible something happened to the store room in past. BUT at the moment everything seems to be just speculations which are coming into our mind. Shova don't know yaar, why they would have to make it a suspense thriller from a love story. BUT one thing, Viren's attitude is back which something we all are enjoying. Is not it?
Edited by shana_83 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana_83

Yeah, some connection must be there. If I start counting and did not miss one, then I guess they have shown the store room quite a few times.
1) Sid-DD-Nivi talking about their childhood's play time
2) Viren proposed Nivi
3) AND then all the MP stalking incidents

- during the maha pooja time keeping the oil-can, Viren gifting a chain to Nivi
- KC time sergi thali exchange
- Vanishing rope

I don't know whether I missed any. It could be possible something happened to the store room in past. BUT at the moment everything seems to be just speculations which are coming into our mind. Shova don't know yaar, why they would have to make it a suspense thriller from a love story. BUT one thing,
Viren's attitude is back which something we all are enjoying. Is not it?

@red- YES!!!!!! I know it soo hot naa/?? and loving it how he is showing it to Sid.YD and CC, man tha bit just rocksπŸ˜ƒ

i know everything rite now is speculation. ohhh i just want some sort of clues rite now.
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

I actually thought I was Siham. Not spoken to you before, I'm Shanthi

HI Shanthi....where do u live?  I'm here in Kuwait...so when so many Nivren fans go to sleep, I wake up.

I write just once in a way when I really feel there is something worth putting down.  For the rest of the time, I just enjoy reading everyone's analysis and discussions.  Since most of us think alike when it comes to this jodi, someone or the other puts down the thoughts that come to my mind about the episode.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Have completely fallen for viren, who cares if he is the bad one for the time being, but still I am going gaga over him *sigh* He is ma kinnillicious Kinny 😳
Uffffff.......finally i am getting what i wanted for years...hehe!
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

I Have completely fallen for viren, who cares if he is the bad one for the time being, but still I am going gaga over him *sigh* He is ma kinnillicious Kinny 😳

Uffffff.......finally i am getting what i wanted for years...hehe!

sanju jaan i have fallen for virentoo sweety, man i only think about his eyes and i go crazy..........and i think i am too falling for kinny lolz.

I hear u too r in love with viren's cup. I LOVE HIS CUP!!!!!! i want one sanju!!!! It discribes our viren really well.πŸ˜ƒ
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mittusingh

HIDDEN FACTS

We all know we used to feel bad that all viren did was romance Nivi and pacify her when ever the stalker thing happened!! But then aain we saw that he is the MP himself...

Why is SID taking all the bullshit that Viren is throwing at him....he is not a 5 yr old where he is accepting all the blame that viren is shoving in his mouth...why is he not questioning Viren back!! SID is such a successful business man...he is shrewd so he must realize viren is upto something...then why behave in such a way.....is there something more to these scenes than what meets the eye...

I am tired now as I cant even enjoy a scene....I am always looking out of expressions, BG music, Peoples reactions and most of the time I am pondering over each dialogue just to see if there are any clues to all this confusion!!!

Hey Mythri

What happened, you were alright couple of days back ! Cheer up grl! Viren is nt negative. There is something behind all this. I feel just like Viren, there is an other side to Sid as well. Its not as straight as he seems. I'm very surprised that he has not confronted Viren about the bookings yet! Maybe he will on Monday. I want to see how that part of story unfolds. Remember he is very quick to bark at Viren, Nivi and JAAL in earlier instances.
Except for the HM sequence - I am enjoying the show now, yes I'm not looking forward or enjoying Nivren scenes till this is sorted out.
Relax and take each epi a day!
Luv
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Knock knock Any1 here ?

Hey Sanju i m only seeng u dear .Hu r u jaan ?? πŸ€—πŸ€—

lovedd ur short Promo whch killed me , God knows wht will Happen when will see d Actual VM . Watngggg .

Oh Dear me2 fallen for dis New VIREN SOOD once again .He is Killer yaar . I mean his hottness , HIs sexiness , his way of talking , his anger , His attitude , his hott amazingg expressions n last his beautiful sexyy Eyes  n wht ntt ? All just made me fall for my Viren once again . oHh my Sexyy Hero KINNY , he is just 2 hott 2 handle .

n Yaarr me2 fallen in love wid his cup as well . " ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHNG " Whoops truly goes wid VIREN SOOD . rght ? πŸ˜‰
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sssiham

An old song comes to mind when I read almost all the posts...

Yeh kya hua
kaisa hua
kab hua
kyon hua
jab hua
tab hua
oh chodo yeh na socho

Why this song came to my mind is becoz on Thursday, when I read all the heart-broken Nivrenians crying and wishing to quit the show, etc...I was like shocked that people were giving up so easily without waiting to see how the mystery or whatever unfolds.  Now on Sunday, I'm in the office again and I see a new Nivren thread  ( by the jetspeed fans of jetspeed Viren Sood) and with a totally positive approach to the whole scenario.  So what happened in these 2 days that everyone did an about-turn.

Who gets the credit of convincing everyone?

Woww LOok who is here ??? Oh My God Siham Hu r u dear πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Longg Time .

Well Credit should only go 2 KINSHUK MAHAJAN for his brilliant Acting , n HOttness n killing expressions πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ .

NO Jokes Apart . I was very much +ve frm Day 1 of d day when i read d article tht Viren gonna b Stalker , Then i watched d Epi but then also nothng could effect me n i m still d same like i was before . πŸ˜† ,

I m veryy much Positice abt VIREN n I know whtever he is dong it's only for his Nivi . n Actuallyy i m lovng dis New VIREN SOOD  for many reasons .

1) Viren is gvng Answer 2 CC, YSD n tht SID n all who deserve Punishment 😑

2) His hott attitude whch is making me crazyyy n i hav fallen for him once again 😍 

3) Ofcourse d Brilliant killing Amazingg ACTING of KINSHUK just made me glued 2 CCBM . πŸ˜‰