Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

wht dev did was back stabbing and unforgivable crime and in case of daarji he whtever said or did was in front of every one because all this is deeply rooted in the society .so to unroot the cause of such behaviour it is must that repentance shud be shown.here we r talking abt reel life and there out in real life daughters r suffering .daarji has to give eye opening  message to the people like him that he even as the head of family was wrong and don't forget this is the real theme of the serial

but watever happened to geet was due to dem and not geet's personal choice......
i respect ur pov 🤗 but still disagree...............
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
here too nandu i agree with u completely....darjee has no right over geet in any way...let alone kanyadaan...even if her dad wud hv come i wud hv agreed to it...but not darjee....
it was geet's dad who requested Manchanda to give shelter to geet...

and of course the ppl u named like Manchanda himself, Adi, dadimaa...they all hv the right to do the kanyadaan....

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
brilliant post nandu..........🤗

most deserving person is manchanda uncle.............no doubt........m very hurt n shocked dat he is not part of d wedding........geet just forgot people who helped her when no one was der.......maan came later bt she has never talked to manchanda uncle den after........i knw its CV's mistake.............

daarji all of a sudden realized his mistake bt for some mistakes der is no maafi.............dats wht i feel.......wht if she was dead?????? geet should have told him dat i wont forgive u coz u tried to kill my baby.........

imagine........if she blames maan for d abortion which doc suggested den y forgive daarji who told brij to kill her n her baby??????? i didnt like d idea............

d people u have chosen r perfect for her kanyadaan.......adi who always stood by her as a bro n friend.......and dadi who has given her love of mother n grandma both..........only these people deserve it..........
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel Darji has no right to do 'kanyadan'.As in hindu culture 'kanyadan' is believed to be 'punnya ka kaam'.Darji already apne kanya (Geet) ko dan kar chuke hai when he ordered Brij to kill her.So how can he ever be forgiven for that verbal crime.He's equally a criminal as Brij.Its only Mr.Manchanda  who deserves it without any argument.
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pooja83

well summed up nandu...........

i just have to say dat

jo haath apni bacchi ki jaan lena chahte the .........ab wahi haath kanyadaan karen.........naaaa
not happening at all.........

wen geet was in mess den she was a black spot on dere name,pride ,honour and dey wanted to kill her and today wen she has fought 4 herself,is successful and has a  name,pride,honour and got a father's name of her baby...........dey come back and accept her coz now she is not a burden on dem...............
ht. of hypocrisy...................

pinky's father deserved dis honour

I so agree with you dear....'apne apne hotai hain' counts from both end not just one....
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

nandu i have alwaz been saying since marriage topic came up.that manchanda shud do the kanyadaan.............

rem how he said "jab ghar ki badi beti bahar hai to................."

he won me over that day................

me didnt like darjees entry at all.....anyone except him wud have dine...............

but i guess Cvs want to show his repaentance as a lesson....

i agree Aash ...he deserves it coz he earned it were as her father by letting Darjee & Brij treat her like doormat has lost that right
and Darjee..puleeezzzz he never deserves it

nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sksg

Good point Nandu! The hands that tried to kill her are made to do kanyadaan for her, no way, not happening............ I am for Manchanda all the way .................

Having said that, I will withstand it for one and only one reason => If that is what Geet desires. She deserves to be happy and if this will make her happy, then I am with her. Besides, this is in a way a victory for her => She made the man who wanted to kill her to bless her instead. If this is not a great victory, then what else is?

Me too Sri....that man sure is a father figure one that Geet needed...
i like what you said but the honor is too big to be given to Darjee after what he did to her ..could have done to her if not Maan was there...

her reaction ...her fears seeing him said it all ...
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

I agree Nnadu....kanyadan unse jinhone use mrne kee koshish...ki.....😕

haan Kul
Nandu...I love this post. I was anyway losing interest in the show because of all the crying and sadness even in marriage...and daarji coming back added fuel to the fire. I agree with what Kal and Poo said...the hands that almost beat her to death are now doing her kanyadaan? Like most people here, I really wish this right was given to uncle Manchanda.

You know the show goes down the drain when the CVs think they should show what they think is right as opposed to what the viewers want to see. Their decline started with the MU and separation track for Maaneet and they have been doing just that since then. When will they learn to take their viewers seriously? I understand that maybe the folks who played her parents were not available for shooting, but what was the point to bring them back anyway? They could have given her joy by Manchanda stepping in as father rather than her acting like a cry baby on the stage and then bring in daarji. I don't know what has gotten into the CVs....why can't they give in a moment's happiness to Geet?

The whole dream marriage was the BIGGEST put off for me in the entire time I saw GHSP:
- On the day of marriage she is attacked twice - NT and Brij
- On the day of marriage she is rubbed with remembrance of 1st marriage and family
- On the day of marriage her so called sister Annie is MIA from shaadi but rather is giving in to her desperate feelings. Who sleeps with the lover when there is a wedding in the house? That too of your brother?!?

I thought I had no words...but looks like I cannot control those that come out against the current track.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Nandu...I love this post. I was anyway losing interest in the show because of all the crying and sadness even in marriage...and daarji coming back added fuel to the fire. I agree with what Kal and Poo said...the hands that almost beat her to death are now doing her kanyadaan? Like most people here, I really wish this right was given to uncle Manchanda.

You know the show goes down the drain when the CVs think they should show what they think is right as opposed to what the viewers want to see. Their decline started with the MU and separation track for Maaneet and they have been doing just that since then. When will they learn to take their viewers seriously? I understand that maybe the folks who played her parents were not available for shooting, but what was the point to bring them back anyway? They could have given her joy by Manchanda stepping in as father rather than her acting like a cry baby on the stage and then bring in daarji. I don't know what has gotten into the CVs....why can't they give in a moment's happiness to Geet?

The whole dream marriage was the BIGGEST put off for me in the entire time I saw GHSP:
- On the day of marriage she is attacked twice - NT and Brij
- On the day of marriage she is rubbed with remembrance of 1st marriage and family
- On the day of marriage her so called sister Annie is MIA from shaadi but rather is giving in to her desperate feelings. Who sleeps with the lover when there is a wedding in the house? That too of your brother?!?

I thought I had no words...but looks like I cannot control those that come out against the current track.

😲😲😲😲

did i see it right?
dol is here(rubs eyes again)