Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

About AA marriage & SR: yaar aise mat kaho............... itne gande nightmare nahi aate mujhe😡.

mere nightmare bhi isse kahi ache hote hain🤣🤣.

About adi-pinky, daarji & manishaa-maan love story: I loved their funny cute moments👏. they just make my day😆.

PS: I really dun watch AA scenes😡. I watch on youtube....so i skip their scenes😆.

So true..........................why arent the Cvs understanding how much they stick out as sore thumbs in the show together...if showed detached there might be some acceptance i think..............but together they dont gel............on top of which the part written for them is making them more prone to the hatred of the viewers..
khushi_4ever thumbnail
I  guess we are in for some ronna-dhonna from Annie now that Arjun has had his revenge? I just hope this doesn't contribute to the postponement of Maaneet's SR..................😉 😉 😉
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Just now i posted the same stuff in another post......................no way now can Annie be sympathized with. What sister misses the long awaited wedding of her own brother???????
Anyway, the script written for AA is also responsible for the hatred felt towards them i think on top of the fact that they don't look good together, no chemistry and of course also becoz since they appeared on screen, Maanet just come in for guest appearances and that also mostly for the first half of the episodes.
Hope now they don't postpone the SR of Maaneet becoz of Arjun having taken his revenge in this sly way.......................with blackmail and innuendos and stuff....................

And there is a  second  thought that just becoz there is a possibility that there might be another baby on its (unfortunate) way..........doesn't give the opening for Geet's baby to be aborted or Misscaried(the other option of Geet dying is simply not even worth for consideration) Darji coming and accepting Maaneet's marriage shows Geet's ultimate success against the rigid social rules that are still prevalent today in some places...so successfully giving birth to the baby will complete this success........................for which she had left home..................otherwise all her struggle will be for nothing.Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sarakhan98

i like ur post .....AA are the worst onscreen couple IT has ever producedd..Esp that Nikunjjjjj shezzz
so despppoooo k aik din pyar doosre din ikraar and teesre din SR....had hai yaarrr 😡
She did it sooo fasttt yaar almost in few mins and came back b4 phereee😡

she is too fast bcoz  cvs wanted the revenge track ,they r not main leads like geet and maan wer it almost takes months to realise love ,the track is of dushmani between arjun and maan ,acording to arjun maan spoiled his sister s life so he spoiled maan s sister life ,i know annie did foolish thing but people do get mad in love and secondly they have been so unrealistic situations in maan n geet s life that time ul dint speak ,i found it so unrealistic in middle that i had left the show,many of ul like the other funny cuoples becoz they r not parelel leads,there is nothing very worst thing about AA,they look realy good ,best BG tune ,so beautifully shown,i guess the problemis  that comparison of them with maaneet  becoz they r  parrelel leads .if ul cud see dev and naitara wats the problem here ??????????there needs to be some kind of main people first dev n naitara now this track.
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well if annie got pregnant than it's her fault and this issue might create more problem if dadi and maan told her to abort the baby coz arjun might not accept her and then geet will sure oppose maan's decision.
Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed..........And i also LOVED the Adi-pinky track...it would be far better if Their romance would be replaced with AA......
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know people have their different opinions about AA track - personally I am really hating it, but I know some don't - but what Annie did, right next to her loved bhai's mandap😡, was really beyond words.  Totally disgusting, and also, like you say, what girl in today's world could possibly be this naive?  Also, I think this can't be all of Arjun's plan.  Aargh.  Yeh dono kitne gande hain...I don't even like to look at them..just go on the forward button until it's back to Maneet and get relief!  Btw, agree with you - their adorable nok-jhoks are too good right now.  Maan is so mischievous.