OUR WORST NIGHTMARE COMES TRUE..........

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys.............boohhoohooo...😭 our worst nightmare comes true...........
AA ki SR ho gai.........................😑
Yaaro ek bath batao..how can a educated girl of this mordern world fall for the OLDEST.............CORNIEST........and most used style of DUPISM in this world?????
Married by candle fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
And on top of it all when does she do so when her fav. brother's much awaited marraige is abt to happen.......something which according to them they had been so looking forward to??????????

BUT YES I want to thank the CVs for 3 things..........

1st--- becoz of the sweet romance and cute nok-jhok between Maan and Geet which almost took me back to the older days of when they had first realised their love.😍 😍 😍

2nd-----becoz of Adi-Pinky track πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†that they showed today................which by the way we have been suggesting our throats dry for so long and it was so hillarious(both their expressions) that i laughed like anything after a long time in GHSP(most of the time is taken up by AA) And i am sure most of u also liked it very much..so it does goes to prove that we were correct abt this track from the very first.

3rd-----becoz of the return of Darji, which shows a acceptance and a change in the rigidness of the old staunch mentalities and the established thinking  of society where women were not supposed to have any liberties, and they were better off illetrate, married or two steps from the kitchen. loved the fact that Geet's victory is finally going to be complete with Darji's blessings as even though we consider ourselves mordern, our success mean a lot more when we are supported wholeheartedly by our elders. 

Thank u CVs for these three things................................................
One more positive thing.hope now we wont have to tolerate AA together anymore as Arjun has gotten his revenge...........................(we sure can hope right?????????)πŸ˜‰

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😑😑😑😑😑😑see wht i was chillaying from so many days happened
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

😑see wht i was chillaying from so many days happened

Yaar tell me something why did the Cvs had to take up this very thing that we have been saying we don't want to see and leave us high and dry with all the rest of what we so want to see????????????????
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Yaar tell me something why did the Cvs had to take up this very thing that we have been saying we don't want to see and leave us high and dry with all the rest of what we so want to see????????????????

because they don't follow the crowdπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail
She was supposed to be the ladli sister and all and then she forgets all abt her brother...........?????? OK he is out to take revenge but what was she playing at forgetting totally abt her family.....can somebody really do that????? Could she have postponed her raging hormones for some time???????(Geet is the pregnant one...............hormones and all..............................)

because they don't follow the crowdπŸ˜†

agree.......
khushi_4ever thumbnail

because they don't follow the crowdπŸ˜†

True... so true.............................at least hope now we are going to be free of them for some days.....................
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
oh no Annie preggy hogayi to sab khatam hoga...😑
artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i like ur post .....AA are the worst onscreen couple IT has ever producedd..Esp that Nikunjjjjj shezzz
so despppoooo k aik din pyar doosre din ikraar and teesre din SR....had hai yaarrr 😑
She did it sooo fasttt yaar almost in few mins and came back b4 phereee😑

Edited by sarakhan98 - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarakhan98

i like ur post .....AA are the worst onscreen couple IT has ever producedd..Esp that Nikunjjjjj shezzz
so despppoooo k aik din pyar doosre din ikraar and teesre din SR....had hai yaarrr 😑
She did it sooo fasttt yaar almost in few mins and came back b4 phereee😑

Nice rhyming Sara...............................Would have easily tolerated her if she would have been the sis of MSK and friend to Geet and ladli poti to dadi, but she is intolerable in the role of Anwesha of Arjun....................(in contrast how well it sounds.Maan ki Geet or Geet ke Maan............................hai.................😍)