-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

IT'S A TOUGH CALL

Subhash K Jha

Karan Johar wants a younger actress to be paired with Madhuri Dixit when she appears on his show. Is spoilt for choice

All of Madhuri Dixit's fans are eager to hear the announcement of her film, meanwhile the actress who flew all the way from her home in Denver to Mumbai to judge the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, seems to be in no hurry. For now, she has agreed to serve as brand ambassador for a food channel ( FoodFood).

An intention She will also be seen on Karan Johar's TV show. The host mentioned at a filmy do that he intends to bring Mrs Nene on his chat show Koffee With Karan, wondering whom he should pair with her on his show. Since that fateful evening Karan's phone has just not stopped ringing.

Constant calls Says a source, " Every A- Lister actress from the post- Kareena generation has called up Karan expressing a keen desire to be on the show with Madhuri. KJo is going batty fielding all these ' Main Madhuri ke saath baithna chahti hoon' calls . So much so that now as soon as he sees a hottie's name flash on his BlackBerry, he knows what the call is about." The Koffee host laughs, " I can't say I'm amazed by Madhuri's popularity.

When I decided to invite her on my show I didn't know that her popularity seeps down right to the youngest of Bollywood. I am very keen to bring her on with one of the younger actresses. But I really don't know whom to zero in on. It's a really tough call." As for being on Karan Johar's chat show, Madhuri is fine with any co- guest. Just like she never minded who her co- star was β€” Anil or Sanjay Kapoor.

Last heard, Karan had zeroed in on Sonakshi Sinha to partner Madhuri on his show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonakshi and Madhuri? πŸ˜• WHY OH WHY SONAKSHI!?!?!?
Why cant Madhuri come with a male actor like Akshay, Amir, SRK, Salman, Saif etc etc etc. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this πŸ˜ƒ
Katalicious thumbnail
OMG! They should invite Salman & Madz together!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! That would be the best thing ever!
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What makes Sonakshi the lucky one?! Honestly,I don't think she deserves it. She will go unnoticed and everyone will be staring at Mads😍 Sonakshi should come with Asin, Anushka or her father! Karan should've invited Mads with Anil or SRK but they already came.. Maybe wirh Sridevi!!? πŸ‘πŸΌThat would be too good to be
true!!!πŸ˜‰
SRK-Madhuri!

Not really a fan of SRK, but I really want to see both SRK-Madhrui together. Should we send tweets to KJo on twitter requesting for this jodi?
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

madhuri and salman wuld be goodd but that prolly wouldnt happen

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think it's rather strategic of Karan to have paired Madhuri w/ Sonakshi as it's quite evident that the episode will be mostly about Mads. Good decision, KJO. πŸ‘πŸΌ
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh please no sonakshi...madhuri with salman maybe.i love the kinda respect salman has for her madz.so bring them together.
Katalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepakrulz

madhuri and salman wuld be goodd but that prolly wouldnt happen

Why not? 😭