Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

The promos for the next YRF show are out too.....the one that Kavi is supposed to do a cameo in way in the end....earlier was titled Bhagya....now it's "Kismat" it seems....is YRF getting the K-fever like Kekta?🤔😆 First Khotey Sikkey and now Kismat? What's next? Kahi Way?😆

I like the the second promo better.....Viraf just doesn't have the screen presence for this role from what I can tell😕.....while the guy from Powder is superb!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pzuK2aH0hQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Shit, shit, shittt!! What the hell has this guy done to himself??!! Where's the beard??!! THIS is not the Rahul Bagga I remember...shit! I miss Mahendra...he looks like a chhachundar here ...oh well....at least he knows how to ACT. Viraf toh is an average actor....boring!

I plan to watch both the shows..at least the initial epis..

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Heyyy Mash - I too am planning to watch the initial episodes of the YRF show because who knows they might actually turn out good... I still feel like an idiot for missing out on R.com, only to watch it towards the end of the season
AreYaar thumbnail
@Mash: LOL I knew you'd comment on his beard being gone.....I think it's cuz the story is set in the 70s and they were trying to give him a drastically different look....I don't mind it that much....his screen presence and voice is just as impressive and so is his acting.....Viraf totally fades into the wallpaper in front of him. I'm looking forward to this show too.

@Nimrah: LOL yeah, I liked the Bhagya title much more too.....really does seem to me like YRF waalon ko K-fever chadh raha hai :S lol.....waise Kavi's cameo will be wayyyyyyyyyy in the end....the last 2 epis maybe :S
incandescence thumbnail

@Mash: LOL I knew you'd comment on his beard being gone.....I think it's cuz the story is set in the 70s and they were trying to give him a drastically different look....I don't mind it that much....his screen presence and voice is just as impressive and so is his acting.....Viraf totally fades into the wallpaper in front of him. I'm looking forward to this show too.

Of course I had to comment on that. He looked like a MAN with a beard. Aik toh waisehi I don't like completely chile hue murge types clean-shaved guys...at least thori stubble hi hoti..yeh toh had hai bhai! It will take me time to get over the beard killing. Yeah, he has good screen presence aur voice quality bhi zabardast hai...par beard hoti toh kiya hi baat thi...hmph!
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL I would have liked a stubble more too obviously but I find this guy impressive enough anyways.....so I'm not too bothered about the beard being gone.....his personality and presence speaks for far more than his looks......he's already done the bearded look in Powder...would have been repetitive if he looked the same in this also.....I'm intrigued to see his character in this show.
incandescence thumbnail
Anyone here who has watched 'Dil to Bacha hai ji'?
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO Ranbir-Imran🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT6H3-Exdt4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like this time the focus of their jokes will be less on the usual gay dostana stuff and more on Ranbir Kapoor's list of endless affairs...hilarious😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Woahhhh Aamir....seriously?😕

[quote]

Aamir is the villain in Dhoom:3

Prithwish Ganguly, TNN, Feb 2, 2011, 12.00am IST

Tags:John Abraham|Dhoom:3|Aamir Khan
Aamir Khan More Pics
It's official! TOI has learnt from the horses mouth that Aamir Khan will be the villain in Dhoom:3.

Spearheaded by Aditya Chopra, the movie will be directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya (Victor). Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra will continue in their much loved roles of Jai Dixit and Ali. The film will begin shooting end of this year and is slated for a 2012 Christmas release. When contacted, Aamir said, "It is indeed a pleasure to be working with Yashji and Adi again. Dhoom is a great franchise, most entertaining and full of fun. Everytime I hear the theme tune of Dhoom it brings a swing to my step. Victor's script really won me over and I look forward to working with him."

Speaking about Dhoom:3, Yash Chopra adds, "It's a great pleasure to have Aamir working with our banner. I am terribly excited with what an actor like Aamir can bring to the Dhoom franchise with his unique star power and level of performance. Adi and Victor have worked over a year to bring out, what I can now confidently say, is possibly one of the best scripts coming out of our production house."[/quote]
incandescence thumbnail

LMAO Ranbir-Imran🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT6H3-Exdt4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like this time the focus of their jokes will be less on the usual gay dostana stuff and more on Ranbir Kapoor's list of endless affairs...hilarious😆

LOLL..I have watched this before...have you watched their Guzarish spoof promo? That's hilarious too.

AMIR in Dhoom 3?? WOWW!
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yeah I've watched the Guzaarish spoof one too.....RK is HOWLARIOUS as Sophia.....haha.....this time their hosting might end up being ACTUALLY amusing I think.....lol

Yeah Aamir in Dhoom3....hope that actually adds some INTELLIGENCE to the series😆