Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

You can think anything about Viren, he is Ram, he is Krishna, I have no control on your thought process or anyone else's. But I will depict my own version.

Bani I never said Viren is ram he is no where close to him all I said comparing and character even Nivi with god is wrong as no one is god. They are mere fictions and having lots of bad in them
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Bani I never said Viren is ram he is no where close to him all I said comparing and character even Nivi with god is wrong as no one is god. They are mere fictions and having lots of bad in them

@green italics:
you yourself can make out that you are trying to find out all goodness in Viren's every wrong doing. But if the love of Viren for Nivedita is  false, then where from the question of siding with "truth" is coming?
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@green italics:
you yourself can make out that you are trying to find out all goodness in Viren's every wrong doing. But if the love of Viren for Nivedita is  false, then where from the question of siding with "truth" is coming?

I am not finding goodness in Viren because I am just saying we can't call him Ravan because Ravan was epitome of negativity and never sided truth but Viren is doing wrong but still he helped Nivi by siding her specially on wedding confrontation and protected her so that doesn't mean I am comparing him with Ram. But that points little helped him to get better than ravan.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I really do not understand why one has to bring in Sid, to justify Viren's wrongdoings. Sid made a mistake, he is at fault, Viren is doing aheinous crime.

In no way, by no means, by quoting any reference or citations, by bringing in any Sid, Viren's wrongdoings can be justified.

lets just hope he realises his mistakes and Nivi can have a better life with the changed Viren/
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I really do not understand why one has to bring in Sid, to justify Viren's wrongdoings. Sid made a mistake, he is at fault, Viren is doing aheinous crime.

In no way, by no means, by quoting any reference or citations, by bringing in any Sid, Viren's wrongdoings can be justified.

lets just hope he realises his mistakes and Nivi can have a better life with the changed Viren/

Bani, nobody is trying to justify Viren's wrongdoings here.. it is just that we are discussing and everybody has a different POV. We still have to see how the story unfolds - whether it is really his wrongdoings or not, we will know. Till then we are just saying why CTs are doing this and how will they justify Viren's character. And how will they revive Nivi-Viren and will that be ever same?
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

[

I am not finding goodness in Viren because I am just saying we can't call him Ravan because Ravan was epitome of negativity and never sided truth but Viren is doing wrong but still he helped Nivi by siding her specially on wedding confrontation and protected her so that doesn't mean I am comparing him with Ram. But that points little helped him to get better than ravan.

When Ravan was dying, Ram told Laxman to go and seek some from his vast knowledge. Laxman went and asked him, Ravan declined him and told him "go and ask Ram, why I declined you". Ram asked Laxman, where he was standing when he talked to ravan, Laxman said parallel to his head. Ram then explained to Laxman, that while seeking knowledge, one should always stand near the feet of the person, because you are begging or seeking knowledge. Ravan was Laxman's guru.

My purpose of narating this part of Ramayan is Ravan had many qualities, but his motif was wrong. Similarly, Viren has all good qualities, he knows what is right or what is wrong, he knows what "truth" is, but still he is making Nivedita a pawn. His words are not to side with truth or Nivedita, but to attain his own goal. When the intention is wrong only, how come he is siding with truth?
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Bani, nobody is trying to justify Viren's wrongdoings here.. it is just that we are discussing and everybody has a different POV. We still have to see how the story unfolds - whether it is really his wrongdoings or not, we will know. Till then we are just saying why CTs are doing this and how will they justify Viren's character. And how will they revive Nivi-Viren and will that be ever same?

do u really think, what Viren is doing can be seen with positivity?
I am taking the worst possible trauma of Viren in his childhood, that Sid tried to murder him. If Sid did, and was not punished, Viren should have come back now and taken back at Sid directly, instead of backstabbing. He questions the family members, so he should have questioned the family members, that they are not dong right. Today, what DS was thinking that he is childish, is not wrong. He has no sense of right or wrong, just like a child.Till day, no sign of his mental disbalance is shown, rather he is shown to scheme and plan with a cool brain. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Nivi-Viren will be a pair. Nivedita might go against Viren, but will never break her marital vows. "Going against someone" does not mean disowning that person/
xaviara thumbnail
Milee, I was the first person to LIKE your post, but I had to gather my thoughts before I could put them down here !! Instead of talking about the story, if I talk in terms of business strategy, which is my forte as a business woman, RS and the creative team has take the biggest risk of all, because NivRen gave RS and TRP's they needed !! As soon as Viren entered the picture, we saw the sizzling and out of this chemistry with Neha in their first scene itself and many of us were intrigued and hooked, even a huge Sid-Nivi like me, because the entire story changed from a simple story to that one of mystery and intrigue !! Also recently we had a poll on star indya website, where we voted for NivRen like crazy, but as much as I like to credit only ourselves for that, I know that they are many fans out there who are die hard NivRen fans ad are not from this forum and I can say that because I have over 25o subscribers in my YT account, and I get comments from all of them and 90% are for NivRen and Kinha !! CT's have hit jackpot with NivRen and KinHa sizzling chemistry, so I don't think they would take such a huge risk because CCBM and NivRen are gaining immense popularity with each passing episode !! Messing up NivRen or even thinking about turning the story back to Sid-Nivi would be TRP suicide !!! And the CT's have already mentioned once that NivRen's love story is their trump card !! It would hardly be a trump card if Viren used Nivi for revenge, betrayed and used her for revenge against Sid !! Like you said Nivi will sympathize with him, but would never love him, so how will they build this unconventional story ?

Kinshuk till now have not accepted that he is the stalker, even after he has been revealed as one !! So I really feel that there is more to this then meets the eye !! so till CT;s prove me otherwise, I'm going to keep my faith in Viren, NivRen, CT's and RS !!

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi all,
Amazing posts. I dont believe u all have compared Viren to Ravana. Come on guys, he can't be that bad. Ravana didn't want to accept his faults. I am sure CTs will not do this for Viren. For me Ravana was a negative character . Viren is a anti hero - one who has faults due to circumstances around him. He gains all the sympathy . Please wait. Atleast give him a chance to justify his acts. I am sure h is not negative and will turn positive once all misunderstandings are cleared. And see the positive too- today in one instance he proved that Nivi is not mental. I know he was the one who made everyone believe it. But still. Also he had a chance to take his marriage to the next level. But he didn't. Nivi is so much on love with him, that she will not say no now. But he knows his purpose. Atleast he hasn't abused her physically . Once Nivi finds out, she will grow as a tough, more confident person. No matter what, she has regarded him as a friend before loving him. He will have to gain her and our trust and love. She is not the person who will loose so easily. Remember nivi was ready to marry anyone for divya's sake. There were always signs to viren's purpose but we were not ready to ccepr it. Please guys, Viren will emerge as a hero finally- as the article he will be the new face of the hero in 2011. We all I've faults and Nivi will help him overcome those. Just be patient.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail