Can CT's take such a big risk?

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi girls, first let me tell you all I am really very sorry for not commenting back on my post about MP mission track- Sood Brothers. I was sick from past one week and could not come online but when yesterday I came online and saw that the story is completely changed.
I wanted to see bondage between brothers but what did I see a Hatred,grudge and revenge story going on. Already CT's ruined one siblings story with the jealousy track and now we have to see another being ruined with this childhood grudge.Sorry gone off topic. 
CCBM started with story of Nivi-Sid childhood friends who fell in love. No offence to anyone but from the beginning I felt that they were never meant to be together I have my reasons but mind you all I love Sid's character Yes, sometimes I get mad at him for not doing the right thing but again I tell myself we are not perfect after all we are humans right? But I do know many loved their pair (were pinning for them even after their respective marriages) but CT's completely took a 360 degree turn with the love story when Sid did not support or trusted Nivi and broke her heart. And their innocent friendship was at stake with Jealousy track of sisters and now it is going beyond with this MP track and revenge track.

And then came along Nivi-Viren story, this couple became an instant hit over night. Viren's love towards her(I am still confused if its real or not)his passion and the way he made her feel like a princess, it was magical. Even my 12 year old niece fell in love with this pair just watching a single scene of them. We were all waiting for Nivi to fall in love with Viren head over heels, we were waiting along with him counting the smile and when the day came we were overwhelmed but what did we get along with her falling for him head over heels we got to see his psychotic nature and not just any psychotic behaviour but a very crude one where we got to see that he is using her for his revenge on his brother. Yes, Nivi and Sid being the characters they are can forgive him but will their love towards Viren be the same? it will be a sympathetic love not a genuine love of a brother or a wife from their heart.

Whatever grudge or childhood hatred Viren had for Sid if he did not use an innocent girl in this game I would have forgiven him and looked at him in a different way but right now the way he is using his innocent pure hearted wife as a pawn in this game is just ridiculous. I would never ever forgive him and look at him the same way even when he repents his actions in the future. When she comes to know this game of Viren her heart will be broken into pieces and it will be scarred for life. Even in their relation that scar will be visible for ever. Yes,being sanskari girl she will work towards her relation and will mend him back with her love (not genuine but sympathy) but it will be never the same. Their relation will be always scarred.

So my question will this couple be the same after this? Will we see them the same way we saw them from past couple of months after this track is over? Will it be still magical again to watch them together?
For me no never, I cannot see them the same way again. Even if the CT's bring in a story which can make us sympathize with Viren, it will be never the same.
We as viewers never forgave Sid for not supporting Nivi when she needed him the most and broke her heart.
Now Viren is doing the worst crime ever, using her for his own damn hatred revenge game.Will we ever forgive him and look at him the same way as before? 
So I question why are CT's doing this? Can they take such a big risk?Can they destroy the magic they created with this track?

I just read an article posted by Sanju and in that thread Bani wrote about anti hero Ravana. Yes, we know he is very scholared, great devotee and what not but still we never take his name in reverence. We always hate him for the one mistake he did capturing Sitadevi, even though it was a misunderstanding and his own pride and ego acting up but still we hate him for that one mistake.
The same goes for Karna of Mahabarat, he was a great scholar, warrior and kind hearted person but just because he sided with Duryodana and took that one wrong step of not fighting for truth we count him one of "Dushta Chatushtayam" the evil gang.
So will it be the same for Viren, with this one wrong step his character will be questioned too right? WE cannot Love him the same way. How are CT's going to restore his character?. Already they ruined one character after the other and now Viren too joined the list, how are they going to restore these characters? Will CCBM ever be the same? Can CT's take such a big risk?

Sorry for such a long post but I needed to vent out my thoughts, now your comments please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Millie what a awesome post I loved your post and love you for making this post. I agree with you
To me today's senario is Sid is karna who sided falsehood as Sid was mainpulated by Dhurodhana and went against truth pandavas. Same way Sid is manipulated by Chanchal and has to side falsehood.

Viren is Ravan who kidnapped innocent sita using manipultation remember how Ravan came in sadhu vesh and asked daan from Sita and manipulated her in crossing her lakshman rekha and when she crossed that he kidnapped her and same Viren is doing he manipulated Nivi to make one mistake either marriage to him or cross her lakshmanrekha and now using her for his own means. He left Sita ji in between his hired rakhshis and Viren kept Nivi in between rakhshis his mother and grandmother.  

I don't understand then why they made a mockery of marriage and temple with ramsita idol and then kuldevi pooja.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ah cutie, viren is the ram and nivi is sita.only think our ram is a little bit selfish about his sita,doesn't want to share her with anyone!!!!!!!!
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Milee. Fabulous post.
NivRen's relationship after this will be different.Viren may come out of this as a better person with a sane mind, but Nivi will be scarred again! She may do everything right, like healing Viren or remaining strong. But once again her trust in mankind will be shaken. Getting betrayed by husband is not a small thing and that to with a character sketch of Nivi - who has problems getting close to people. I would be very interested how CTs show this part or will they brush it under the carpet in their quest to make Viren face of 2011 and TRPs. And will they show everybody happy shappy!

Yes, the Cts have taken a big risk with this plot and they will have to do justice to both Viren and Nivi as individuals and as a pair.
But for me, I can't see the old Nivren scenes with the same perspective I had few days back....
salunie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A very well-written post! And I'm stunned by the way you made associations to Ramayan. 👏(And thanks Cutie-Nivren for the extra info 😊)

Yes, it's very true that we won't be able to love Viren the way we did before even if he repents or has a psychotic issue. Actually, when I read the article about Viren being the stalker, I was too down to enjoy thier ballroom dance at the Lovers' Shake( or whatever that place was). I was skeptic the whole time unlike days when I'd be smiling dreamingly even when I saw the two together.

Yet I just hope that the childhood story is really a heart-breaking one, which will at least make us sympathize with him. And I hope he really loves Nivi and at the moment is an anti-hero rather than a villian, which will make his mistakes appear a bit pardonable.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

ah cutie, viren is the ram and nivi is sita.only think our ram is a little bit selfish about his sita,doesn't want to share her with anyone!!!!!!!!

Please do not call Viren "Ram". I worship Ram, and I feel you are abusing my God. I dont feel sorry to tell you, that probably you do not have enough knowledge about Ram's character. I as a worshipper of my Lord, take strong offence in your statement.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Milee. And yes even I question CTs, why are they doing this? Why are they risking by showing Viren in this avataar?
No reason can justify his actions of using Nivi - an innocent, pure girl. Nobody has right to torture Nivi like this not even Viren, no matter what his condition is or what his reasons are. Nothing can justify his physically / mentally hurting her.
It is not going to be the same NiVren we have been so fond of. If he had to take revenge from Sid, he could have done it other ways, not by using Nivi and sowing seeds of hatred. This is not going too well with me but I am still trying to be optimistic. Just waiting for his past to unfold and then decide whether that situation or reasons are good enough for him to behave the way he is or he has.
Or is it CTs are just trying to confuse us more and are intentionally showing him in this light whereas they have planned something else and he is not waht he has been shown for past 2 days. Kinshuk has not agreed that he is the stalker... Maybe it is a bigger picture that we have to still see...I think our eyes are not showing everything and we should not believe what we are seeing right now. Whatever our heart or gut says, we should believe that.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Millie what a awesome post I loved your post and love you for making this post. I agree with you

To me today's senario is Sid is karna who sided falsehood as Sid was mainpulated by Dhurodhana and went against truth pandavas. Same way Sid is manipulated by Chanchal and has to side falsehood.
Siddharth is not Karna. Because Karna's main pain was due to being called "sutputra" and which Duryodhan cashed on, Karna suffered because though qualified, he never got his dues, as he was not born in a rich family. Secondly, Karna whenevr he made a mistake like "calling Draupadi paach-pati wali" or being a part of the gang who killed "12 year old abhimanyu" was fully aware what he was doing. Siddharth is not aware of what CC did, and he is just waiting for DS to gain enough mental and physical strength to spills the beans about JW and CC
Viren is Ravan who kidnapped innocent sita using manipultation remember how Ravan came in sadhu vesh and asked daan from Sita and manipulated her in crossing her lakshman rekha and when she crossed that he kidnapped her and same Viren is doing he manipulated Nivi to make one mistake either marriage to him or cross her lakshmanrekha and now using her for his own means. He left Sita ji in between his hired rakhshis and Viren kept Nivi in between rakhshis his mother and grandmother. 
Viren is a misunderstood chap. The way his character can be compared to this historic evil genius, is whatever he is doing is for satisfying his own grudge, he is fighting with Sid because of personal reasons.

I don't understand then why they made a mockery of marriage and temple with ramsita idol and then kuldevi pooja.

for Sid-Nivi, Radha-Krishna was shown as ideals and they felt their love should be like that. For Nivi-Viren marriage, the idols of Ram-Sita was shown. Long time back, some one corrected me saying that its just an image shown, Ram-Sita just happened to be there in the temple. I should not find any significance in the image being there.

The main difference between Sid and Viren is whatever Sid did was more for his family, he had no personal benefit from that. In this family, some were bad, and some were equally good. He had to side with his helpless DS. Whatever might be the reason, Sid was at fault, as there is no justification for doing some thing wrong.

But what Viren is doing is just because of his personal grudge. I do not ave any justification, rather than hope and pray that his conscience awakes and he realises his mistakes.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Milee di just awesome ... I dont think the CTs have realized what they have done ...think about it ...there are like 30 of us crazy Nivren fans but most of the people in India are not that educated enough to analyse what we do ...so CTs make bloopers and more bloopers and everything is just brushed under the carpet and somehow they will make Nivren unite in the end but it wont satisfy us . I have a feeling when the TRPs go down this week ..CTs will make another blooper and make Nivi fall in love with Viren ...its all a game of TRPs ..and nothing more ...forget emotions and intelligent viewers
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salunie

A very well-written post! And I'm stunned by the way you made associations to Ramayan. 👏(And thanks Cutie-Nivren for the extra info 😊)

Yes, it's very true that we won't be able to love Viren the way we did before even if he repents or has a psychotic issue. Actually, when I read the article about Viren being the stalker, I was too down to enjoy thier ballroom dance at the Lovers' Shake( or whatever that place was). I was skeptic the whole time unlike days when I'd be smiling dreamingly even when I saw the two together.

Yet I just hope that the childhood story is really a heart-breaking one, which will at least make us sympathize with him. And I hope he really loves Nivi and at the moment is an anti-hero rather than a villian, which will make his mistakes appear a bit pardonable.

I think you should read the Ramayan and Mahabharat well yourself, because of the informations and citations provided here are not correct. I am sorry, but I do not take any wrong information about my favourite epics or my Lord. In my user id picture, you will find the feet of my Lord, it never changes. He is my weak point, he is source of sustenence. I never retire to bed without seeing some shloks of Geeta or reading some parts of Ramayan.

I am very sorry I am extremely hurt at the citations and comparisons stated.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago