Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya sakshi seem to b rite.....ipod u have not mentioned the end part of the serial. after the break
part 3
Santu comes in room where DM is sitting she shows him the paper where there was the add for the selling of land.Santu tells DM we must invest in land.DM says wat is benificial in the investment for the land, he also says As I am a diamond merchant It is may not be posible that the generation of Rishab and comming generation would like come in this field of mines.Then too she insist in taking the land, Baa comes in and tell DM you must listen what Santu is telling.
Then DM too agreed on investing in land,Dm tells Santu to come along with him for the discussion of land.But she tells she want to go with Triveni for her checkup.Santu worried for Triveni and the doctor says no need to worry,Then suddenly Santu feels dizzy freeze on.....

the show ends.  
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if they show santu pregnant, then there is definitely a chance of Bandini 2...where the second son of santu and dm will be exactly like dm, and then the story will continue....
or it may be a sign of santu going to die, by the end of next week....
these are the only 2 options they may have right now...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ usmi ,even its good reason to return home. For a while santo can forget what he had done with her but dm can never . Really speaking such person like vishaal should not be pardoned for his nasty things.Edited by vikrant ronit - 13 years ago
eli01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

are it would be clear tomorrow that she is pregnant or not. If she becomes .dm n his m family would be happy to hear ds info!

I would be happy too and I know it would clear tomorrow

I wanna watch every family member's reaction on this,lol
hashbrown thumbnail

@ usmi ,even its good reason to return home. For a while santo can forget what he had done with her but dm can never . Really speaking such person like vishaal should not be pardoned for their nasty things.

every one should be given a second chance...provided the person is apologetic, says sorry, feels genuine remorse for his actions...and proves that he has changed...i think, there is chance for vishal....and if triveni has a big heart to forgive him, that is her choice, for her life.

thanks ipod, sakshi and ushmi for the updates.
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwww reallyywill be good news if santo pregnant news is true

and hehehheheheehhe what will be next
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eli0103197

I would be happy too and I know it would clear tomorrow

I wanna watch every family member's reaction on this,lol

everyone's reaction would be watchable, second time when santo became preggy, she could not give dm happiness that time. Hopd that ds time she gives birth to second DM.
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
its probably our parting gift from imagine....we told them trps were highest during santu's preggy track. which was ruined by BT...so they probably thought chalo yeh bhi karke dekh lete hain...
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ usmi ,even its good reason to return home. For a while santo can forget what he had done with her but dm can never . Really speaking such person like vishaal should not be pardoned for his nasty things.

true vikrant, even i dont want dat dis spineless vishal shud be pardoned. He had nt yet came to sanraj n said a single word dat hw sorry is he. It is just triveni he talks to. Moreover it has nt yet been shown dat he is regretting 4 his behaviour 2wards sanraj... Neither do he like ne1 in m.mansion. Atleast d cv should hav shwn him getting attachd to al of dem due 2 der love n den realising his mistake bt no, nothing has been shown like dat yaar