Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ anita. If ekta have to make santo preggy , she should hv done that 2 or 3 months ago. She did now when show going to off air .how fool she is ! In 10 days we cant see those lovely moments properly as we seen before during fst pregnancy period.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hashbrown

anita, i think other parties are also involved in it...when everybody is making money...they have every right to do that too...they have waited 4 months for trps to increase, but the production house had already  done enough damage that nothing could have been rectified. any bigger channel would have slashed out Bandini long ago, with these kind of trps.

the only thing that bothers me is why they are not disclosing it with an official announcement....there should be some explanation regarding this...

Hash, agree.....but earlier too Imagine creatives had taken over......they definitely could have
done something.........this was their best running show after all......As a channel they could
have set right certain things immediately rather than wait for its complete breakdown....
Having said that.......well.........other parties involved beginning with Ekta.....should definitely
been more sensitive to fans.......you cannot take for granted your audience/fans all the time....
surely they will realize this.......
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anything is possible in ektaland😆😆
and that IS UMAR MEIN dailogue is for DM🤣
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just an indication and thought of Santu being pregnant made the tread so alive 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Subaru537

Comon Why has Vishal gone back to the factory?!

If I was Vishal I c\would die of embarrasement. Vishal, please go kill your self, or leave the city for good and find yourself another job!

are he came there to tell them now i m improved. Agree with u. He should have died .
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

@ anita. If ekta have to make santo preggy , she should hv done that 2 or 3 months ago. She did now when show going to off air .how fool she is ! In 10 days we cant see those lovely moments properly as we seen before during fst pregnancy period.

You said it Vikrant...........she is a fool......Only a fool would have the audacity to take a 16 years
leap to start the ridiculous Mahabharat track........and present an old old Sanraj....which was
a complete flop with the audience..........She could have shown Sanraj younger having their
own set of kids.........this did not happen then......😕
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I watch z episode, it was good, Sanraj n Baa convo was good Santu was really looking v v v beautiful, Ben Baa n Champali part was so funny i enjoy watching it. Rasikaji is Superb....  Hope Santu is really pregnant, i know its a bit awkward if Santu is really pregnant but what to do???????????? we r crazy about Sanraj n any good happen 2 them. 
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

are he came there to tell them now i m improved. Agree with u. He should have died .

n hw cn v forget nw he hav to make a re entry in d m.mansion. So leaving d city mi8 nt help. While working in his fathers factory. U knw maa aur patni ka dil pighal jayega n ye subah ka bola ghar lot aayega
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: eli0103197

just an indication and thought of Santu being pregnant made the tread so alive

are it would be clear tomorrow that she is pregnant or not. If she becomes .dm n his m family would be happy to hear ds info!