Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mi7chimes

Gou.. r u a male or a female?? i am confused!!

Res - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....am a female....am a mommy.... i hv a daughter who has a wifey.... n i hv a GF n also a love....so u guess my tendencies n also my daughter's tendencies.... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
@Anu - oye complain box...now that am here n chatting ....u hv run away..... later dont complain that i din say hi to u or i din chat with u..... 😑😑😑😑

@Vini - I was 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 after the episode.... Geetu was pleading me to allow her to open the den as she wanted to write bout the wedding n pheras.... n it dint come at all so i kept laughing n smsing her.....poor thing was soooo pissed.... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the Less i undrstd the better!!😳🀣🀣🀣

Marsha baby.. u still up..?? i tot u n wifey went to sleeep... loos lik u didnt!
🀣🀣🀣🀣
vivacious_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mi7chimes

Marsha baby.. u still up..?? i tot u n wifey went to sleeep... loos lik u didnt!
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Res - marsha n her wifey r like each other...marsh is still here n her wifey is still on gtalk n FB.... both r awake..... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

n yeah dont try to understand my family...... we r happy as we are..... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Gouri

Me here only babaπŸ˜ƒ.............doing Anda's work for a change
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res I tried to sleep but couldn't. She is sleeping I think😳 🀣

Anyway, I'm really off this time πŸ€—
Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dulhe ka sehra suhaana lagtha hai
dulhan ka tho dil deewana lagtha hai.........

hi all 😊

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I guess wedding shoot is over..it should come today or tomorrowπŸ€”
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sky Hugs to all of you! πŸ€”
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Kal ke episode ka kya kehena..... i loved how Maan and Geet keep getting lost in each other...n keep forgetting that everyone is watching them....

Geet remembering her family despite them having behaved the way they did is very natural as it is very difficult to forget relationships which had been the very soul of existence for 18 years.... Loved the way maan is worried bout her.... Daadi too knows how to make Geet happy.....

Barry Dillon - i liked the dialogues u gave geet n maan.... geet considers maan as her prince in shining armour .... the guy who protected her from all and showered her with happiness.... n Maan considers geet as the angel in his life...the angel who showed him sunshine and brought him out from his dark past.... loved this scene..... this is the first time maan has been vocal infront of others that he changed n he changed coz of geet, for geet .... the guy who was angry on geet for teasing him infornt of family ...n had told her he is maan for her but Maan Singh Khurana for others...the same dusht danav.... today told everyone ..how geet changed him.... Geet had put Maan on a pedestal by telling everyone how he saved her, gave her a second life.....taught her to love, gave her a family... gave her happiness.... but maan dint just beam at her putting him on that pedestal...he told the world what she means to him  and how she changed him.... any relationship is successful if partners are equals in that relationship.... n here today finally MSK told geet that they r equals.... he aint greater than her....

What surprised me is no one is even questioning Annie's absence... 😲😲😲

We have been waiting for Maan and Geet's wedding n here we get Gandharva Vivaah of Annie and Arjun..... gal isnt that toooooooooo phast...u met the guy just about 10 days ago..... n so soon u are totally in love with him and are marrying him ...n that too chupke chupke??? ....dont u have even thoda sense??? But i liked how arjun is taking advantage of her.... Like Geet, Annie too trust ppl immediately....she might be a rich, spoilt brat but her heart is in place and she too is innocent n can be fooled very easily..... I would like it if after marrying annie....arjun tried to take over KC and KM when Maan is away on his honeymoon with Geet.... arjun just taking advantage of annie n getting her preggers n leaving her is just too cliched.... but arjun getting her preggy n also attacking maan in business by taking over KM wud be too good....

all in all i liked the episode...n am looking forward to seeing how arjun plays his game....

Maan -Geet wedding.... i dont think it is getting over before monday.... i am hoping maan takes her off for  ahoney moon after the marriage.... just like he said he wanted to take her off to the hills where no one else wud be there..... nice honeymoon will be good...... spending time with his Geet n also making sure she is de-stressed.... ofcourse i wanna see some ahem ahem moments between them... πŸ˜‰