Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Geets:But today MSK says he had no idea about love or feelings before...he din't say that Geet opened up his heart again..that dialogue was given by Dadi in the past...so its sort of confusing and I guess even CVs hv no idea about Sam's role in MSK's past for now😆😆

@Swati:About Brij's bail...mayb when the admin comes onlnie,we can ask him/her😆😉
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jo, I think the CVs are CONfused too! 😆😆
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Swati wow u r a dancer😳
@ Geets u got a point he used to smile but he wiped out his happiness something big happened with Sameera,  As jyo di mentioned it can't be love because Today he mentioned Geet taught him what is love.  Now the question is who was sameera and what happened with her.   I hope CVS already have the answers lets see what is store for us.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Polly, I totally hope they have the right answer or they will get my belan for sure !
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Anyone who is here
Are we getting AA con? 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

Babaji save us 😭 .......Jyo kindly ask your birdie for advance info so that we can switch off our laptops that day. 😆 😆 😆  Mine will deffo crash
polly23 thumbnail
CVS should not be confuse now because they went beyond  confusing how to sketch MSK's past.  They better not bring her as a MSK"s lover. She can be a college crush or NT's Katpotli😈
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo.....great take....👏.....i also don't think the CVs have really thought of Sam's track. I just hope they give a solid backstory to her past with MSK & not leave it to our imagination...🤔

@All.....the worst thing about this Arjun revenge plan is that once he gets to know the truth he will repent & ask for Annie's forgiveness....after a few days of denying she'll forgive him.........This is just so wrong....this sends out the message that do what crime you fancy but if you repent later all is fine. This is exactly what they did with Dev too. If they play out this revenge track then this time they better show Arjun paying for his mistake....🤔
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Geetu & jyo: I really hope new sets of CVs screwed up this time & forget what they said & showed about Sameera's importance in Maan's life. coz in these days his actions towards Geet is proving this guy is virgin in real & pure love. So if they show Sameera's ditching changed him then it will be sad for Geet & us too. as Maan is an extrimist character, so he must share his feelings to Geet if it was deep. After this stage if they show a deep love story which changed Maan & he opened up second time & luaghing again than its kinda deceite to geet. ya like Geet, Maan dont hav any bagage frm past(we hope so) so may be he did not tell her. But if there was something deep with sammy he shud have share. So for the frst time I want a blooper in the show & want CVs to forget how importantly the showed Sammy's presence & that changed Maan's attitude towards women. Let them do this mistake once😆
@ Swati: even professionals get hurt too I read somewhere😉 so I warned u, rest is ur choice 🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ All: hav to go now. 4 am. my body guard finished his frst round of sleep & looking at me surprisingly🤣🤣
Edited by shadowstreet - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok some news...CON is coming😃

@Swan:Yup we don't need another Dev in the form of Arjun..first screw up a girl's life and then later repent and become a saint🤢

@Sharmi,Polly and Geets:After MSK's dialogues today,if they show Sam in his past,it should b either a attraction/passing affair or some girl whom Dadima had choosen for MSK but she ditched the family on the marriage day mayb🤔

@Jhan:Don't worry...right now...they will concentrate more on Maaneet marriage😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
[
@ Swan perfect said by u👏,  If Arjun takes Devs route he should get punished.
but I dont' want him do Dev did,  Dev sleep with Geet because he could not control his lust but why would arjun sleep with annie. that's just disturbing.   yes he wants to break all his principle but i never thought Arjun will do this act. Yes we all know that he will  take advance of Annie but this is so wrong.   Arjun was not a jerk from begging how can they change him overnight.