Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jo if u got news how will we know it tom afternoon..πŸ˜•
mchopra thumbnail
polly all of us just wanna skip NES NEB part..but on TV no option of fast forward..hehe
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
sorry shreya!!!!!!!!!!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What's the news JO...GC getting married in Feb!  Ok sorry I know sad joke! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo thank babaji i did not watch NES and NEB.  i don't want to witness Doodles Parineeta Metaphore Being used for NEC😑,  Why is Shadi manoying with NES without telling his sister NT, atleast he should get some arshibad from is sisterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hello polly and swati!!!!!!!!
remember me????????????
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anshu.....thanks dear....πŸ€—
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally love Dulhe ka sehra suhanna lagta hai!  Loved the movie Dhadkan too, too bad Akshay didnt marry Shilpa in real life!  Broke my heart man! πŸ˜’
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi anshu n polly... polly nice take...

Jyo: its sooo unlike MSK not to find out who bailed brij.... My guess is daarji, to avenge geet for purkho ki izzat, brij ko jail, dhooti utaro by geet infront of the villagers n finally disintegration of the family.... Geet's family coming to know n come to meet her n bless her too... Right now daarji looks like the only feasible option...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Polly:I guess CVs never intended to end Sasha's role but because of actor's unavailability,they hv no choice..same with Dev too I guessπŸ€”

why can't they just replace the actors if the originals have left. They can't leave the characters in limbo like this....

waise bhi the person who takes the auditions of new actors is very good at his work.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜›