Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shonuu - πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Me thinks MSK's pulled her out to tell her that he is bringing her family to the wedding or taking her back to Manali for honeymoon...because Geet mentioned one as a wish and other as a part of her dream ( taking me away to the mountains/forests etc when he comes on the horsey...)
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me off to sleep now!

Read my take warna...

Hugs to all!

Extra tight hugs n kisses to my pati!
Khadoos hai kanjoos hai par mera hai haan!

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Swan: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hiu pram...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: temorocks

Even at fast scenes, where daadi was even showen at one side, GurTi's faces were showen, check the scene again, u people r really crazy seriously πŸ˜†, so much in love with BDs it seems πŸ˜†

i know what u r talking abt ...it were them only in that particular moment ......they must have tried to shoot as much they cld have done with GC .......rest it was BD 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Did anyone notice, Sherwani was really buttoned low today! πŸ˜†

Thats what the admin said yesterday..they will ask GC to open up some more buttons from now on🀣🀣

R we still analysing the BDsπŸ˜†...Minnie see I told u DD kept a 1inch distance while hugging the BD🀣 ..and I think it was DD because I saw her side-face....
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ geeta & jyo: thanksπŸ€— I was never against paralel track but they r ruinining it by themselves. Here we know very well some magical moment of Maneet cant be recreated like kuban hua dance seq, truth revelation, confession, MU & many more. And they r experimenting AA with Maneet scenes. No wonder we r not accepting. One thing still confusing me. why that varmala for AA? is Anie is a small town grl who wil take it as marrige?🀣🀣🀣
@ Shonu: write ur Oh-Ass & PM me the link
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As an afterthought im glad they dont hate me that much- lolzz
At least i got a good 15 mins to write on

Someone mention this on wall- jyots di, annie?!
When we said we wanted attic room- we meant as a rep of msk's past- not a scary prophesy of the ne's future..
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Zee its for u ....these r BD's..... not sure abt DD in this scene but its GC's BD for sure and chk the Hug πŸ˜† ....and then chk the front hug πŸ˜³ ....see the difference 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys... cant you just agree with zee that there was no BD used???? plsss say that... i m tired of this BD jaap now,,, if one more person mentioned BD...i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel Annie...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sharmi:I guess Arjun's only motive is to make Annie preggy by hook or by crook...he knows that she is blindly in love with him...so even if he gives her that Varmala type nonsense reason as marriage,she will take it and go ahead with the CON🀣🀣