Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Vands u here! Hwyy!
Read my take when u can..
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shonuu....🤗...Loved your Carrot and Rabbit Gif...Quite Apt I must say..🤣

@Marsh...Sorry I think I have had Feni from Geeks stash...coz I have started confusing things...It was Bri's post and I thot it was yours...So  Please forgive me I don't know what i did....*Hick*...*Hick*🤣

@Bri...Your post was excellent and I had to vent so....🤗🤗back at ya

@Priti...Loved ur take...Yeah the first half of the epi was worth watching..

@Parm Thanks
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Guys, I just confirmed it from an actor who was with them in the table scene, the actor said, it's GC and DD, no body doubles at all in this scene, see I told u, u people seem drunk 😆
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@patni.. u r lik barry..i know u adore him..anger or praise .. ur  language can giv the reader a diabetes.. simply sweeet! while i can b thika all t way... which is not gonna fade evn if u try spit away!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Priti:Loved your take👏...and yes good u remembered your mother's advice for the second half and skipped it🤣...

@Shonuu:Imagine karne mein kya jaata hai🤣
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Zee: I felt there was Body Double. sometimes in back scene & spcly my bhaiyaaaaaaa was not there when he was suppose to talk with dadi 
🤣🤣
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is Moderator jee around??? madam! this na-cheez has PMed you... will you get  time to read and reply????😡
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: temorocks

Guys, I just confirmed it from an actor who was with them in the table scene, the actor said, it's GC and DD, no body doubles at all in this scene, see I told u, u people seem drunk 😆

Zee actors won't admit that BDs r used😆....trust me they used BDs in that scene from the backside but GC-DD enacted the scene together😃
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
if i remember arjun's last time's off screen phutu ...maan singh doesn't direct AA scenes 🤣

they r so Extra 🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shadowstreet

@ Zee: I felt there was Body Double. sometimes in back scene & spcly my bhaiyaaaaaaa was not there when he was suppose to talk with dadi 

🤣🤣

The actor whom I confirmed the news from, he said no BDs at all, it's Maaneet only in the scenes, GC and DD.........