Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone i'm fiza here is my new ff hope like it dont forget to comment

Character Sketch

Abhay Raichand: AKA: Mr. Mysteries who is a Arrogant stuck up successful man who has his own business which is a matrimonial agency and website called Rishta.com but under his mr.macho front he has a heart of gold .He too wants to find his special someone but knows it's not possible because he has a deep dark secret which no one will be able to accept if it leaks out. His Naseeb brings him close to piya in such circumstance which he never expected. Has only one main motive and is to teach that!@#$$%^&* Devil Daanish such a lesson that he would rather die than live.

Piya Dobrial: is a 18 no-nonsense, fun-loving full if life girl from a high class Dehradun household Was Engaged to Her childhood friend Kabir which was arranged my her parents. She is very organized , Very Focused and determined with future plans to become the best wedding planner in India and open her own company Vivah khushiyon ki , ambitions, and her goals in life are well laid out until her naseeb has something else planed for her when it brings her face to face with a devil named Danish a guy who ruined her in every way possible and after such a horrifying event happens to her she ends up on the cross roads of life which leads her toward Abhay who bends backward in every way to see her smile. Can't not forgive kabir for not being with her when she needed him and thought that he really loved her

Panchi Dobrial: eldest of 3 sisters who is very intelligent girl who does a lot of social work she loves help out at the dog shelter and also works at the mount college as one of the head of the drama club . her dressing style is a little conservative she is very close to her sister Misha and piya , she a loving sister who is responsible, protective yet knows how have fun. Who supports and is very proud of piya of how she has handle herself after such a horrible event that happened to her and hates kabir who didn't support or trust her sister when she really needed him the most ,is very grateful to Abhay for taking such good care of her . Is also helping Piya recover from this horrifying incident threw her NGO Muskaan and will punish Daanish for his disgusting sin

Misha Dobriyal: 2nd of 3 sisters who is a total opposite of both her sisters, she is the stereotypical tom boy who hates to wear dress and has a little bit of a punk fell to her she is the laughter track of the house who loves her sisters panchi and piya    but most of all loves to get on panchi nerves. Hates that son of a #@$!&* kabir it is because of him his sister piya went through hell and he acted like Donkeys but and threw piya out of his life when he should have been there for her. Adore Abhay and thinks that he is truly the one for piya after all he's done for her. And will beat the living Hell out of that !@#$%&* Daanish and send him to jail.

Kunwar Kabir <font size="5">Singh Rathore</font>: very chilled out Mr. cool who is the perfect example of the meaning chocolate boy the heartthrob of all the girls in town who was engaged to piya but broke her heart and didn't support her when she needed him the most has fallen in his own eyes and has poor judgment when it comes to trusting people , is very regretful and wants to get piya back in his life hate the fact that abhay has proved to be better than him in each and every way especially when it comes to piya hates his so called bro Daanish and wants to see him behind bars

Kunwar Daanish <font size="5">Singh Rathore</font>: eldest son and Kabir's bro he is a two faced guy wearing a mask of goodness when in reality underneath that mask he is a devil. Had always been a Casanova who would be with a new girl each and every night basically a scum ball he had started to fall for piya knowing his bro loved her , he confronted piya she refused him and said she would expose his true colors so he then ruined his own younger bro engaged life by taking advantage of piya's innocence and misbehaving in such way that she wouldn't be able to show her face to kabir, her family and the world

Index

charater Sketch Pg 1

Chapter 1 Pg 2

Chapter 2 pg3

<div>

chapter 3 n note pg 5

chapter 4 n note pg 8
Edited by lalmirch28 - 12 years ago
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow
ur story is very new n interesting
n do cont
shruthiR thumbnail
The character sketch is very interesting.I wonder what that horrible Danish did to Pia.Looking forward to the next chp😊
meaw thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wowww
i wonder
wat danish did to pia
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Go ahead...

New n refreshing story ....Great.... good character sketch

Really wanted 2 know wht danish did 2 her and how abhay our hero entered her life.

Please do update soon..
Fiza28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

wow

ur story is very new n interesting
n do cont

Thank you glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Fiza28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

The character sketch is very interesting.I wonder what that horrible Danish did to Pia.Looking forward to the next chp😊

Thanks u will find out soon will update ASAP πŸ˜‰
Fiza28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meaw

wowww

i wonder
wat danish did to pia

Thanks πŸ˜‰
Fiza28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Go ahead...

New n refreshing story ....Great.... good character sketch

Really wanted 2 know wht danish did 2 her and how abhay our hero entered her life.

Please do update soon..

thanks. so much glad u liked it our hero entery will be really ntresting
Fiza28 thumbnail

Ch1: Sach ka samaana

A Devastated, numb, very weak Piya who was in such a state of sock that the tears from her eyes dried out walking  slowly down the stairs  and looking at everyone.  Panchi and misha seeing coming down the stairs run toward her

Panchi Misha holding her

Panchi: OMG Piya Kya hua? What happened tum ko? Piya bole kuch tho bole

Misha:  Piya what happened and your clothes are fully tore and  your lip is bleeding how did you get hurt?

Kabir:  Piya Babes kaun yeh sab tumhare saath  kara tell me I wont spare him

Piya see's Daanish coming down the stairs and walking towards them

Panchi, Misha ,kabir:haan piya  tell us kaun hai woh

Piya hand is shanking but points to Daanish : who hai

Misha: Piya what are you saying you mean Daanish  did this to you

Kabir: kya bro ne yeh sab no it can't be

Panchi notices that Piya has scratches and bruises all over her hands

Panchi: I've seen these before at my NGO Oh God No Piya he Raaa before she could finish

Piya : yeees

Misha: #$%@

Kabir : What Rubbish dehko I understand but tum bro ko kya or kyun

Daanish: Kyun ki hum dono Pyaar kar tha hain  

Misha: pushes him what the F*&$%^&$# hell you raa

Danish: no humara pyaar  ko intine disgusting and degrading  naam maat do  

Piya: Yelling  at the top of her lungs  and crying her heart  out  (Panchi and Misha holding piya trying to calm her down )Yeh Jhoot hai he is lying iss ke maasum chere pe maat jao iss  ki peeche ek jaanwar hai ek criminal hai ek raa be fore she could finish it

Kabir: Slaped Piya:  enough Piya we are over  he takes out his engagement ring and gives it  to her  

and socked Daanish  in the stomach bro how could  chee

Piya holding her check where she was slapped:Kabir Kabir She runs  after him  too stop him but  faints in Abhay's arms

That's it for now  don't forget to comment and press the like button

Precap: No panchi Di  kuch theek nahain hoga  kaun mujhse  shaadi  karega  Abhay: Mein tum se shaadi karogi