Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
wow.............sooooo very well written dear !!
absolutely loved it...........

you held it right.............at the pulse of RBO.........
loved Shaan's rambling's to himself especially the " meri biwi ki nazron mein" how possessive and how burthal.....lol..........
loved it to the core.............
his sneaking back to the room, her clutching the frame, going to sleep in study but not able to.............loved all of it
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it SaazπŸ‘....Just one complaint.....It was tooo short.....Waiting for the next partπŸ˜ƒ.....

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saaz - please take this part & go over to RBO sets .... Tell them ki THIS IS WHAT IS RBO !!!!!
Not what they are showing now ..

Superbly handled ... SHANAK cute as ever .... Loved the I LUV YOU part  .... Update sooon waiting eagerly for the next ...

CVs please contact SAAZ for a workshop on storytelling ....

BTW i m shalini .. vaishu is Rbofan1 i guess !!!!
sampar thumbnail
superb..πŸ‘πŸ‘.. this is the RBO that we know......this is how RBO should have been...superbly written......haila shanak are soo cute....aww shaan not able to sleep....cute.....n khanak with photo and iLU .....haye ......loved it ...but it was too short...

continue soon

cheers

shai
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow yaar Saaz...update karte rehna...ab tum logo ka hi bharosa hai...πŸ˜†
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wat a relief frm dat crapfest!!!keep entertaintin us wid dis..its BIG RESPITE frm d show!!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update! This is it! The way the track should have been shown as, Keep it up! loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey did I miss out the precap of the next part???πŸ˜‰ Promo bhi hai kya??
I would rather read this amazing work with the RBO (old) touch and imagine it in my head and have the usual grin on my face, rather than watch the current RBO...
Saazji... apke paair kahan hain.. aaptho Mahapurush πŸ˜† ho!!

Saaz I was actually recollecting your part one and two on the way to work and believe it or not had this "dhanthmanjanwali smile" on my face...
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saaaz,should have been like this ONLY!!!Loved it.Very well written!And it's so in keeping with Shantanu's character.Thinking about himself lol.Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Saaz loved it yaar, this is the type of reaction we allllll wanted to see. We all know that even though our burthal shaan means well he's initial reaction is usually selfish and i loved this

Samajhti kyun nahin??? Kya woh ek baar bhi nahin keh sakti ki kaun Suraj? Main tho Suraj ko bhool chukee hoon,,,, Shaantanu,,,aapne meri zindagi mein itni khushiyaan bhar diye,,,,ki main aapki hoon hamesha ke liye,,,,,Itna mushkil hai kya yeh sab kehna??? Yeh 'I love you' thodi hai,,,,, Yaar,, yeh Suraj ko bhi marna kyun tha,,,, marke woh tho bada hero ban gaya,,, woh bhi MERI biwi ki nazroon mein!!, Chodo yaar,,.,,, , mujhe kissise baat nahin karni,,,,,mujhe sona hai'"

it was typically shaan, and then he walks into the room and gets the reassurance he was seeking that khanak does love him and the kiss- aww nice touch. but why did he then go back to the sofa

like may i felt it was tooo short yaar i was just really getting into it and it finishes. hope in the next update they finally talk it out.
πŸ‘πŸ€—
πŸ€—