Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Thanks so much. Yes, I hate hate CW for doing that. idiots!

Thank you. Now I am gonna have withdrawl symptons as well from you and Sidra, if you don't update those ShiRan FF's.😆

Well with me you will have to wait, because I have a crazy schedule a head of me😆, I have too many deadlines this coming week but hopefully you will have an update by Tuesday 😛
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Jenny! This had to be your best update ever...............the sigs look simply ethereal!

DE ones are too, too good!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

You know what I love most about your sigs? The way they convey emotions so well. Darn!

The update is amaaazinggg as always (; I love all the sigs, it's so hard to point out my fav..but I love the DE ones (:

Thank you so much Aish! That comment truly means a lot to me!😳
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

OMG Jenny! This had to be your best update ever...............the sigs look simply ethereal!

DE ones are too, too good!

Thank you so much Sidra🤗

@ Nikita: I shall wait for the update, cause you and Sidra are just amazing with the FF. I am tempted to write as well. But can't think of an ideas to write on. Meaning I have an idea, not sure how to expand it.
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks Vrins. I like that coloring too. Might as well have it on all the sigs next time..

I need to start harping down on a KaSh update soon. I don't have any saved so it's PB time later on.:(

OMG!You willl😲hawwwwwwww😃make em quick Jen😛
i will gve u PB If u wnt😛MAIN HOON NA😉
JennyPenny thumbnail
@ Vrins: Please PM away the pics, maybe in a bulk or something instead of PB. Oh, do you have the pics of KaSh as AR from the last episode? Before Sukirti entered as Riddhima?

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

@ Vrins: Please PM away the pics, maybe in a bulk or something instead of PB. Oh, do you have the pics of KaSh as AR from the last episode? Before Sukirti entered as Riddhima?

nope i searched...i ddnt get it i think we will hv  2 dwnload last epis to take out pics...thrs KaSh pics on FB..u might got sme thre
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Jenny. Oh mi gosh, I so freaking LOVE this TVD Update! Real beautiful siggies! Ooh, and I love the Damon Katherine ones!  I mean, I don't ship Damon-Kat, but their scenes somehow are worth watching. I mean, the two characters individually are so powerful, when they're together it's hard to resist them. Oh well, or just say, it's the Ian Nina Magic😎

I like the Tyler-Caro siggy :-D But I kind of ship Caro-Matt! Actually I'm not sure whom I like better with Caro cause I like both 🤣

I liked the Stefan-Kat ones :-D I sometimes feel Stefan Kat should get together. Okay, no offence to Stelena fans! 😆

But BRILLIANT Update Jenny. Loved every single one of it.

Oh and from previous update, no points for guessing which was my fav of the lot😆

Oh and yeahhh, can you please make more Bonnie-Jeremy stuff?
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny

Awesome update !!!

The TVD stuff is FABULOUS

& DE stuff is too too good 😳

Loved it <333
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBBB FABBB UPDATE!!!
Dont watch english stuff BUT UR WORK IS FABBBBB!!!
Nice Siggg of the Actors That Are Parsiiii Nicee =D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx