Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jenny πŸ€—
what should i say? like cess said all time we said again that ghisi pitti line to u........
"amazing update" πŸ˜† 
i think i need to find few dhaansoo words......πŸ€” πŸ€£

loved all TVD stuff.....πŸ‘ i love all Delena siggies....... like all girls said plzzzzzz make solo siggy on Damon.......😍

parasi baba siggie bo saazoo che.......πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜† 

keep it up. love u dear.πŸ˜›

Cess- thumbnail
ooh crap. I missed the last update? seriously? This is all because of you! Hmph! U update soo damn soon, one day I dont visit the forum, and I missed it! πŸ˜†... amazing update the last time around.... like super amazing... special mention to your sanaya and arjun sigs! *DEAD*... they're gorgeous together, there is something that sparks when i see them... Like rati and mohit are amazing, but just these 2, somehow 'collide' πŸ˜†!! 

But! But... this one, i have to admit - I loved even better!! 'My heart heard itself shatter' okay, did you make that up, or is it from a song (i dont recognise it for some reason)... coz if you made up that line, i will be forced to bow down!! πŸ˜†... B.r.i.l.l.i.a.n.t. Absolutely stunning line... sooo strong and so speaking! Every goddamn DE sig is just... no. words. Seriously... seriouslyyyy.... WOW! Blew me away! Especially the last one... the moment you dont feel anything.... sooo amazing!

And I hate katherine will my being and atom 🀣 but... the first sig of her and damon was just OMG! The colouring, texture, and words! This one has got to be the best thing you've made on TVD! Okay, maybe not the bestest, but in the top 3 undoubtedly! You fooled me once, my mistake - but never again! WOW! Damon - he needs a hug and lots of love... and what is with this one month crap! uff, I just hate the stupid breaks... why are they making this so difficult, like really! Is it not okay to just show it once a week?!? It's not like we're asking for more, that now they're giving us less! Ugghhh πŸ€’

I think katherine should end up with Stefan? πŸ˜³ Okay, so I'm being desperate, but whatever! Seriously anyone will work, but please just give us Elena! Elena and Damon, Katherine and Tyler, Jeremy-Bonnie... and we're good... I'll be one happy girl! πŸ˜† btw, Tyler and Caroline sig is a KILLER! They're just HOT! 

Amazing update as ever... I'm tired of saying that, but I dont have much of a choice.. πŸ€” πŸ€£ There; made up for last time's miss! πŸ˜†

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you all so much. Will def comment on this update on sunday, cause I am going out of town today.

Just gonna post these two sigs. Had this suggestion ages ago.

I hope our guys WIN!

Feel free to use

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny

Thank uuuuuuuuuu 4 d Indian Cricket Team Siggies πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awwwww Irfan Pathan 😳

Nice to see him in dis sig
He is not in d WC squad πŸ˜”
I miss him 😭

And Yesssssshhhh we r d CHAMPIONS πŸ˜ƒ
WE WILL WIN

Chakde India !!!
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jenny...................Awesome, loved it

T20 Worlcup celebrations!!!!!!!!!! Loved it.
Wish & hope our guys WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
JENZIE!!!! You make Team India sigs and more than half of those players arent even playing :O AISA BLUNDER NAHI KARTE specially when the sigs are SSOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!! And the blend is SOOO SUPER WELL. And the text even better. I AM LOVING the Team India sigs. I ll pass you the right pics so maybe you can make one quick one again :$ LOL. But you have done a great job!! πŸ€—

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO INDIAAA!!! πŸ₯³ And I hope your coming soon, Jen cuz the snacks and drinks are waiting @ Anu's house ;) lol.

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Jenny...................Awesome, loved it

T20 Worlcup celebrations!!!!!!!!!! Loved it.
Wish & hope our guys WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh lo bhai...yeh Sudha toh seedha T20 pe pahuch gayin. Sudha ji, June abhi door hai. April pe laut aao. ODI WC chal raha hai :P πŸ˜†

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOL im glad indians at IF showd a lil of WC excitement too! :P
other wise we were alone going mad! πŸ˜†
Anyways!
Pretty sigs! Keep it up! :D
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgous Update Jenny in love with Damon and Elena siggys<3 and ur text are amazing<3
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Yeh lo bhai...yeh Sudha toh seedha T20 pe pahuch gayin. Sudha ji, June abhi door hai. April pe laut aao. ODI WC chal raha hai :P πŸ˜†

Anku,

The first siggie was T20 Worldcup celebrations.............That i have mentionedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wish  ODI and T20 dono Worldcup celebrations hojayaπŸ˜›