Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
^ Which site are you watching it from?
Im trying to watch it from dramacrazy.net and it takes forever for the video to load 😳
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well....im going to admit that i watch it from dramacrazy as well....yes it does take time....i have to leave it to buffer fer quite some time, but then its ok....the ep is worth it...

tho, i do download the episodes wen haru haru subs comes out with their soft subs!!! they are amazing, but are only up to ep.3 till now i think...

what u can do, if u dont have a problem downloading, is download the RAW video, preferably a torrent, and then download the softsubs that come out a day later  from a subbing community (i fergot their name...they are really gud and fast with this!!!)

and in dramacrazy, try using hte videos uploaded to WaT...they are generally faster....
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -BlackSky-

^ Which site are you watching it from?

Im trying to watch it from dramacrazy.net and it takes forever for the video to load 😳

If dramacrazy is taking time then watch it on mysouj

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

If dramacrazy is taking time then watch it on mysouj

Thanx Lana 😛 I didnt realise mysouju had put it up
tiki5434 thumbnail
^Aren't the subs on dramacrazy absolutely awful though? I got fed up with the last few episodes and just watched it raw instead. >< 

I have a favor to ask also. I will be in Korea when they have the mini-concert, so if anyone knows how to get tickets, please PM me? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!! 
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmm...not really...they are the same subs that are available a day after the episode airs...they aren't the best but are decent enuf to understand whats going on....
of course, it is worth downloading the high quality subs wen they come out....
and about how to get concert tickets, i wish i could help but no idea...i think allkpop will keep on posting updates on how to get tickets and stuff....thts the best i can think of right now....
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was like searching everywhere last week for episode 8..and lol there wasn't a single site which i didn't visit but then i got to know that the episode didn't air cuz of asia cup..korea and japan had a mach..therefore i was happy to see episode 8 today i though maybe they will not upload anymore episodes lol

Taheera - lol u lucky girl..why do u always get the chance to go there??? aishhhh i wana go to that concert too..i want to see NichKhun on stage..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aliyah - lol but dramacrazy is the orginal site..mysouj and the others upload with subs after dramacrazy sub them
tiki5434 thumbnail
gauri: it was understandable, but the little things they mistranslated bugged me to no end. xD 

suneshine: haha! well, i'm majoring in east asian studies and minoring in korean, so it's not that difficult to find excuses to study abroad =P 

I haven't seen episode 8 yet, but it sounds good! I'll check it out sooooon. 
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yay you created a thread Mariel! lol anyways...did anyone watch the last two episodes? They were so good! lol every week I tell myself that I don't have time to watch this show but I always end up watching it!

awww but next episode Samdong is going to have his heartbroken...and I can't see that! lol so my lamps are ready to attack!
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whats wrong with sam dongs ears?
i'm scared just to think about it..i hope nothing happens...

I loved how sam dong shouted stop it when my hi was gna tell him why she is crying