Dream High - Girin Arts High School

-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Reserved...

This will be a aprecation thread for this drama...we are gna watch it together...

Info::::

There is a school named 'Girin Arts High School' which only teaches students how to dance and sing. The director (Bae Yong Joon) and fellow teachers (Park Jin Young, Um Ki Joon, Lee Yoon Ji and Lee Byung Joon) operate the school. If the students are found to be lackadaisical and practicing in a lazy manner, the teachers may shoot fire from their mouths. There is also a secret… the majority of stars you see on TV are graduates of this school.

Language: Korean
Times: 16 Episodes
Release Date: 03 January 2011
Director: Lee Eung Bok
Cast: Kim Soo-Hyun, TaecYeon, Wooyoung 
Genre: Romance, School, Musical 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hot chilly thumbnail
waaaahh i am liking dream high more n more first i onlu watched this for taec and wooyoung and found 1st 2 epis not too intrresting but now its going great

dream high hwaiting :)
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I can't wait for todays episode with the subs
episode 6 ended in a very intersting place... haha can't belive suzy is just 16 years...she looks so older than 16 years
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Can't wait for todays episode...tac is realy looking HOT in this drama
-Simrah- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

I can't wait for todays episode with the subs

episode 6 ended in a very intersting place... haha can't belive suzy is just 16 years...she looks so older than 16 years

Me too, I was shocked when I found out her age... I think her acting really improved during the recent episodes
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Simrah-

Me too, I was shocked when I found out her age... I think her acting really improved during the recent episodes

Agree..i found her realy nerves in the two first episodes..and even when i was watching their making of breath..the miss a band..she was so nerves..but she is very cute
-Suneshine- thumbnail

i like their song BREATH...but i like Min the best..hehe suzy is preety..and she is very young..

Runig to watch todays episode
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh my god...i absolutely love this drama!!! and i just love kim soo hyun!!! he is such a brilliant actor!!! i totally ship him and suzy together, and from watching all the BTS footage and interviews, it seems like darling lil suzy has a crush on soo hyun!!! lol..i love them!!!

and taecyeon and eun jung look great together....totally do not see romantic chemistry between taecyeon and suzy, he luks too mature for her...

Im going to start watching this, seems like everyone else is enjoying it too 😛

gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
watch it!!!! it may b boring in the first episode, but things really catch up 2nd ep onwards....!!! its amazing, ull not regret it!!!