Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rani2011

Thanks Payal * haugs* back at you. Thanks for ur warm welcome. Thanks Rach & Ketty!

What do u gls think abt my earlier post :
I got 1 question if Viren was the stalker during HM, how come Nivi didn't sense his presence while she was unmasking him??
I am asking this coz, she could sense him when he reached from Delhi (while she was dragged out of the house by CC) !!!!!
So, he may not be the stalker???

Hey Anjali, I believe that was a very different scenario. I mean here she is being attacked, right? There is a lot of dread and fear involved and she is really physically fighting off this masked guy. In which case, I think it would be really hard to sense someone and try to feel or look for that familiarity, if you know what I mean? That's the only explanation that I can think of here. 😊 Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Navzz I m loovnggggg u dear . U r raising my curiousity regarding Upcoming Track more n more . I mean Imagine if it happens like u predicted Then i would b on Coud 9 becozzz tht will b our New Strong NIVREN . n if Viren is just pretending 2 b Stalker tab toh my lovee n resepct for him will nt hav any limit ( Actuallyy it nt hav now also hehhe lol)

Dear I hav a request for u . See Ct's havn't decided Viren's backstory till now rght ? So Plzzz cn u send ur prediction 2 RS n Kinshuk . I mean they cn get an idea ki wht exactlyy we want .

Love you too sweetie and I would not mind sending them my theory or prediction, but sweetie I dont believe that article, because they can't show Viren as the stalker, take such a huge risk without having a story in mind !! 😆 But for you I will send it to them !! 😳
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Anjali... welcome to our paagal khana.. Hope you are able to discuss more with us..
This time Nivi was not able to sense Viren as she was fighting for her life. This is a very different scenario than the one where she was being dragged outside. This time she was being attacked physically...Hence her mind was trying to protect herself and not focus on anything else.
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess both you & Zarmeen r right. thanks!
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani2011

Hi girls/ladies,

Sorry for not introducing myself in my earlier post. I am Anjali. I did interact with few ppl here (Rach, Mili & Suchi) with a different ID. But, I had problem with that ID so, could not post any... hence created new one.
I would like to put my few cents when I get time. Would be delighted to join this group. you guys are just awesome in discussing, i like the friendly atmosphere here. Can u all add me here? Thanks!

Nice to have you in our mad NivRen thread Anjali !!! My Name is Naveen, you can call me Navz or Navi !!! Looking forward to discussing with you sweetie !!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode again I don't know why I think that  Viren wasn't being careless about blood on bathroom floor. I think he wanted Nivi to see and When Nivi told him she wanted to ask something he might have thought about that only. May be that's why he tried again with robe, I didn't see him scared or tensed in precap.
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Anju & Navz!
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

I am fine, my lovely! Thanks for asking. 🤗 Just at work right now but not really working, hehe! Busy reading posts and commenting on them on the forum! 😈 At this rate, I know I am going to get into some serious trouble. 😳

me too. i read this more than emails I get at work. wink...
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

After watching today's episode again I don't know why I think that  Viren wasn't being careless about blood on bathroom floor. I think he wanted Nivi to see and When Nivi told him she wanted to ask something he might have thought about that only. May be that's why he tried again with robe, I didn't see him scared or tensed in precap.

Yep, I said the same thing Ketty, that he is leaving clues for Nivi, so she questions him !! Be it the train ticket, or the blood on the bathroom floor, or the bath robe !! It looked so fake how he was truing to hide the bathrobe, and when she saw it, he was not tensed, in fact his look was of expectation, that he was waiting for her to question him !!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi anjali : ) welcome to the NIvi and viren thread LOL

I am sure I am jumping on some people's nerves by separating their names

navzz I agree with everything you said -as always-

Unless Viren says he is the stalker himself I wont believe it

Lekin viren soon you better start proving yourselves

======

o I like the fact that Mr Sid is getting Framed ..

and to lighten the mood I have a nice song to post. This is for Jawahar and chancal

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3r0XK0R8DA&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

Enjpyy!!! the Hippo is CC and the dog is JW : )

JW dances to cc's tune!!!

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 13 years ago