Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Moni, Navz, Mahi, payal

Do you like the suit Viren wear today. He was looking dashing in it. Nivi was also looking beautiful in saree. Even chanchal was looking good in green saree.

In this serial I will love to say chanchal expressions are die for. She emotes so well all her evilness, annoyed expressions I just love her expressions most specially when Viren give her back. I never liked a son to give back her mother but I love the Viren's giving back to Chanchal as only he can give answers to her. Yashodhara is not very good with her expressions.
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

I have to go watch the episode, so let me do it and be right back. I think by that time you will be writing in new thread I think.

Mahi dear thanks for opening another thread for us.

Of course sweetie!
Be sure to comment/ give feedback on the intro and on the episode!
main kaarran inteezaar tera 
😊
(sorry I'm in song mode)
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi girls/ladies,

Sorry for not introducing myself in my earlier post. I am Anjali. I did interact with few ppl here (Rach, Mili & Suchi) with a different ID. But, I had problem with that ID so, could not post any... hence created new one.
I would like to put my few cents when I get time. Would be delighted to join this group. you guys are just awesome in discussing, i like the friendly atmosphere here. Can u all add me here? Thanks!
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: savera2007

Only whom we LOVE can we hurt and they are the only once we can be angry with and in the end that is the person we tend to forgive because love is love :)

So rightly said Abidah !!! It is only because of Viren's love that she will understand and forgive him !! Because she would truly understand that day why Viren always said that she will believe in him and his love one day and he would wait for that day, every day of his life !! And it would be her love for him, that would teach him the difference between right and wrong ! She would understand why he did all this, but she would also make him understand that his way of getting justice was wrong !! We have seen in so many instances how Viren behaves like a child, because he never got the guidance of right and wrong for his family which a child needs and deserve !! 

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

@Payal Diiiiiiiiiiii!!!

I'm All Good.
Actually Feel Light Hearted Now! 😉
Youuuuu??

I am fine, my lovely! Thanks for asking. 🤗 Just at work right now but not really working, hehe! Busy reading posts and commenting on them on the forum! 😈 At this rate, I know I am going to get into some serious trouble. 😳
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Moni, Navz, Mahi, payal

Do you like the suit Viren wear today. He was looking dashing in it. Nivi was also looking beautiful in saree. Even chanchal was looking good in green saree.

In this serial I will love to say chanchal expressions are die for. She emotes so well all her evilness, annoyed expressions I just love her expressions most specially when Viren give her back. I never liked a son to give back her mother but I love the Viren's giving back to Chanchal as only he can give answers to her. Yashodhara is not very good with her expressions.

I know! My husband looked sexy. As always.
Don't get me talking about his outfit cause oyy hoyy.
I'm very besharam and I'll end up talking about him shirtless.
I just want to point out one thing...
when Viren asked Nivi for his robe
he had black pants on
and then when he came out of the backroom
he put on his robe and took of his pants
I WAS LIKE YAAR I KNOW YOU HAD PANTS ON HIM THE BATHROOM!
DO NOT TRY TO TRICK ME!
I was upset they thought I didn't know that he had pants on.
Okay let me stop talking about his pants.

As for Nivi.. she looked cute too and Payal Nair... this woman is so great at acting that sometimes I forget she is Payal Nair and think that she is Chancal Sood and I just hate Chancal so much! Payal is amazing at making us hate Chancal! 😊

Hey millie how are you missed you so much the creatives are so sharp they are not giving everything so fast. They are opening bit by bit I mean now that they showed us Viren is the stalker if not reason but they should show us flashback na how he did that. They showed masked person but didn't showed every detail of that scene too just showed few scenes. I want to see complete detail how he went out how he changed in Sid's clothes, how he came back and took Nivi to hotel. I mean if they disclosed it they should now show complete picture. Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hi Simran! 🤗 How are you dear? Hehe, logging in from work as well?? 😉 Is your boss back from his trip?? And, yup based on what we discussed yesterday night, this childhood love does sound phenomenal. Though I cannot dare hope for that to happen. 😔

Faiza, my sweets! 🤗 How are you dear??

Navz - I so loved your post about it is Viren whom we should be worried about and not Nivedita. That was just so brilliantly written! 👏 Agreed with everything that you said! God, I am such a huge fan of your thoughts and how beautifully you put them into writing. Just love it! 🤗

Aww thanks sweetie !!! *hugs* But you all are too kind too me !! 😳

You know, I have been noticing Viren's behavior even in the old scenes and Nivi's approval, her comfort, her happiness means so much to him, that his love could not be pretend at any cost !! I really believe that it will literally kill Viren if Nivi left him, and when she finds out, she would be hurt and mad, but she would also know how much he loves and needs her !!

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rani2011

Hi girls/ladies,

Sorry for not introducing myself in my earlier post. I am Anjali. I did interact with few ppl here (Rach, Mili & Suchi) with a different ID. But, I had problem with that ID so, could not post any... hence created new one.
I would like to put my few cents when I get time. Would be delighted to join this group. you guys are just awesome in discussing, i like the friendly atmosphere here. Can u all add me here? Thanks!

Hi Anjali! 🤗 Welcome to out thread! 🤗 So good to have you hear, my dear!! I am Payal. And, yes we would love for you to actively participate and give your few cents about NivRen & CCBM.

Mahi, I am sure you made a note of this, my dear, but in case of you didn't, do add Anjali's name as well in the new thread.

Originally posted by: Rani2011

Hi girls/ladies,

He Anjali welcome back wow you changed your id not bad sure you can join our group and most welcome