Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: purva

Thank you for the update Sweta πŸ˜›

It looks like fun.. and menu card again?? πŸ˜• Is it a new trend of perfect houses or they make them just for the show??

Purvi, we have menu cards in our home (mom's and MIL's). Menu cards doesn't mean the ones you see in hotels and order as you please but something that's prepared with every family member's suggestion to make things easier for family members and house helps.

I have it here too. For people like me who rely entirely on schedule, it makes things easier.

Originally posted by: sweta01

Sujata tells Sunny that look how is potato and look at lauki.. he says.. potato is round and fat and lauki is long. Sujata says eating potato makes you like potato and if you eat like lauki you become like that.. lol..

LAMO πŸ˜†  This justifies that quote " you are what you eat "

I am gonna stop eating potatoes now 😳

I get Sony so ME is on DVR. Sony picks two diverse families, we get rona-dhona and ACTION.

It is a lot like BB when it comes to our interest in voyeurismπŸ˜† (here spying on people and peeking into their personal lives). 😈
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Purvi, we have menu cards in our home (mom's and MIL's). Menu cards doesn't mean the ones you see in hotels and order as you please but something that's prepared with every family member's suggestion to make things easier for family members and house helps.

I have it here too. For people like me who rely entirely on schedule, it makes things easier.

It's completely new to me Maya.. never came across any family who have this system until now.. πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: .Arjun

LAMO πŸ˜†  This justifies that quote " you are what you eat "

I am gonna stop eating potatoes now 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I love my Potatoes.

Arjun, Let our motto be aloo khao aur exercise pe jaao.πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx u sweta for ds update. Gosh, archana came my city n i dint know about it. That lady of my nainital going to take place in ME. I m so happy to see my city in tv n naini lake as well.
while watching eps i was thinking that how archana handles her children? Her daughter seems to be spoilsport n obstinate. Funny thing about her that she wants to be actress !
purva thumbnail

I get Sony so ME is on DVR. Sony picks two diverse families, we get rona-dhona and ACTION.

It is a lot like BB when it comes to our interest in voyeurismπŸ˜† (here spying on people and peeking into their personal lives). 😈

Exactly.. I have invited MB too.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† more the merrier πŸ˜†
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u ishi n SwetaπŸ€—πŸ€—.................just posted new promo...........looks interestngπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: purva

Exactly.. I have invited MB too.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† more the merrier πŸ˜†

Humein doosron ke life mein kitna interest hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Haven't seen MB in a long time. Kithe hai, kudiye?
purva thumbnail

Humein doosron ke life mein kitna interest hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Haven't seen MB in a long time. Kithe hai, kudiye?

True.. these people are ok with washing their chaddies on national TV.. phir sannu ki πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

MB was on vacation I heard.. hope she comes here soon.. πŸ˜›